CAN ANYBODY HELP WITH SOMETHING ??????????

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

CAN ANYBODY HELP WITH SOMETHING ??????????

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I'D LOVE FOR SOMEBODY TO POST A POST OR LINK TO EVERY DRAFT PICK. I'M SURE IT MAY BE SIMPLE TO THE RIGHT PERSON WHO KNOWS HOW TO DO IT. GOD BLESS YOU AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: CAN ANYBODY HELP WITH SOMETHING ??????????

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Here is a link to all of the undrafted free agent signings along with the college team they played for.

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/4/28/ ... sults-2018

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thank you very much lcf. what I was looking for was how many buckeyes went and where to. that list was an excellent source. here they are,unless I missed someone somewhere.
1 denzel ward- browns
2-billy price-bengals
3-sam hubbard-bengals
4-tyquan lewis-colts
5-jerome baker-dolphins
6-jalyn holmes-vikings
7-jamarco jones.

and then these are the free agent signings(official)
8-tracey sprinkle-panthers
9-chris Worley- bengals
10- jt barrett-saints
11-marcus baugh-raiders
12-damon webb-titans.

I say at least 3 free agents will make club's gameday rosters.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

hard to believe my bengals took 3 buckeye. billy price, sam hubbard, and free agent chris Worley. I hope every buckeyes makes a gameday roster.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

bait I cant help but think these players coming from the Buckeyes not making an immediate impact on the bengals roster.....billy price is about as hard nosed as they come and sam hubbard is just waiting to wreck havoc on a opposing teams QB......should be fun to watch......the AFC North loves the buckeyes products of the game of football.....

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

strangely enough country. last night lying in bed I was watching a replay of an ohio state/penn state game. and I'm watching billy price play center, and hubbard, and Worley tearing it up on defense. and I'm thinking. I have been saying this for so many years. and this year the bengals took 3. 2 drafted. Worley will make the team too I think. somebody pinch me, I have to be dreaming. and you have to figure anybody who attends bengals and browns games are ohio state fans. so how can that not translate to more butts in the seat. I'm tellin ya, they finally listened to ole YTB.

Return to “Pro Sports”