2018 Pittsburg Steelers !

farmer
SEOP

Re: 2018 Pittsburg Steelers !

Post by farmer »

Steelers have in the past turned their season around to go on big winning streaks to make the playoffs. This Bell situation is making it worse to deal with. One thing that the Steelers are missing is the big hitter they released Mike Mitchell. Not having that safety to hit hard which they have had for years,

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

A young Jack Lambert and a young Mean Joe ! Would turn this around ! Wishful thinking !

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Good time for a break ! Cinn plays KC ! Balt. Vs Saints ! After the break Browns at home .

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The Bell situation along with the Brown off the field lawsuit will test the Steelers mindset. Even if Bell comes back will he be content to share with Conner. Good break for the Steelers. Hopefully they do not get in trouble off the field during this break

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Good week for the Steelers ! Didn't play and move into first place !

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Go Steelers !

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

They have to take the clowns seriously tomorrow.Can't have let down.

"I have a deep affection for the University of Pittsburgh.It is my University.I am proud to be a Pitt man.”-Jock Sutherland
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The beginning of the game has both teams acting like Clowns. As if they get points for penalties.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Bye week blues! Starts out terrible ! Finish strong!

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Does Bell help Conner by Text ? The only one that has contact with Bell from the Steelers ?

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Apparently that is the only communication between Bell and the team.That being said,Conner is the man this year and probably for the future.Bell has colored himself into a corner.Bad advise by his agent and others.Who could just let that kind of money go on a weekly basis?? If Bell comes back he'll the the highest paid back up RB in the nfl.

"I have a deep affection for the University of Pittsburgh.It is my University.I am proud to be a Pitt man.”-Jock Sutherland
Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Also just look at it this way.We could be like that team we just played Sunday.Making coaching changes just to make coaching changes.And their fans wonder why they still suck.The Steelers have had 3 coaches since 1969.It seems like the clowns have had 69 coaches in 3 years LOL.And coaching longevity dosent always work out either just look at the bungles for instance.Need I say more??

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Geronimo wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:14 pm Does Bell help Conner by Text ? The only one that has contact with Bell from the Steelers ?
No.Pure talent on Conners part.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Sorry ! Bell text Conner doing the game. ! Conner does have talent

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

WOW! Superman what happen ? Big Win !

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Steelers even after giving up 2 easy TD's in the first half to McCaffery ran by the Panthers. Looked more like practice with no tackling.
Conner is in concussion protocol. Now will Bell come back. Even if he does it took him a month to get back in game shape. Could also injury his leg like Dez Bryant did in his first practice. Which the Steelers may have to make a business decision and pull the contract.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

He's going to play for Steelers this year or he'll play for nobody.They'll eat the contract if they have too.They wont allow him to go to billacheat country where he can come back to bite them.ie Lagarrett Blount a few years ago. And Conner is the starter if and when he comes back regardless.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

I just heard no where this season !

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

14 mil is freed up ?
Last edited by Geronimo on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Everything Bell left in his locker was freed up also. Haven't heard the Steelers wanting to bring anyone in. Not talking about Bell much this season is the Steelers way. So would not expect any pickups this season the way they are playing now. With moves could turn out like Dez Bryant getting hurt.

Return to “Pro Sports”