2018 Pittsburg Steelers !

farmer
SEOP

Re: 2018 Pittsburg Steelers !

Post by farmer »

Steelers even after giving up 2 easy TD's in the first half to McCaffery ran by the Panthers. Looked more like practice with no tackling.
Conner is in concussion protocol. Now will Bell come back. Even if he does it took him a month to get back in game shape. Could also injury his leg like Dez Bryant did in his first practice. Which the Steelers may have to make a business decision and pull the contract.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

He's going to play for Steelers this year or he'll play for nobody.They'll eat the contract if they have too.They wont allow him to go to billacheat country where he can come back to bite them.ie Lagarrett Blount a few years ago. And Conner is the starter if and when he comes back regardless.

"I have a deep affection for the University of Pittsburgh.It is my University.I am proud to be a Pitt man.”-Jock Sutherland
Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

I just heard no where this season !

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

14 mil is freed up ?
Last edited by Geronimo on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Everything Bell left in his locker was freed up also. Haven't heard the Steelers wanting to bring anyone in. Not talking about Bell much this season is the Steelers way. So would not expect any pickups this season the way they are playing now. With moves could turn out like Dez Bryant getting hurt.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Bell ! Lights a fire in Pittsburgh !

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Steelers on one of their rolls where they play terrible for part of the game. Then able to come out with a win.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

farmer wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:32 pm Steelers on one of their rolls where they play terrible for part of the game. Then able to come out with a win.
Great teams aren't always great they're just great when they have to be.They were great when they had to be today.And that's why they got out of the stadium with the win.

"I have a deep affection for the University of Pittsburgh.It is my University.I am proud to be a Pitt man.”-Jock Sutherland
Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

WOW! A tale of two half! 19 total yards first half ! That was just unreal ! Great come back !

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

You have to have a little bit of luck too.But it seems better teams seem to make their own luck.And it's usually good :lol:

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Maybe ? schedule wise NFL toughest the last 6 games ?

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bell told Steeler fans what he is thankful for then asked them what they were thankful for on Thanksgiving. He did not get the responses he wanted to. Kind of shows he thinks he can do what he wants. Steelers fans are more about the team.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Turnovers !

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Steelers just turned it over again.Even with the turnovers they kept it close to the end. The one problem is if that defense starts to argue like it did on the sidelines after the one TD. Which by itself is no big deal. Which they should be able to handle but the Bell stuff all year could play into that.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Where do they go from here ? Pack there bags like Carolina or get there head out of there a## and move on ? 1/2 game up on Balt. Not much room!
Last edited by Geronimo on Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Steelers got beat by a complete team. Who has some injuries. The Chargers hang around to win the game after an offsides on a FG, to win the game after an offsides on a FG and to win the game after an offsides on a FG. The Chargers are a team some people have talked about but we have not seen they play. Bosa is getting back on the field. Gordon is getting some rest with his injury. Shows the Steelers games are not just won while they are on this roll. Now the Steelers losing Connor Is that an injury he can be back from or have to miss games or even rest of the season. Even though the backup did well for the short period of time he played. Ben did make some bad throws after coming out ripping players.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Strange rule that if a team keeps committing penalties in a row. The officials could have just awarded the Chargers the Field Goal on the third penalty.

Connor ankle injury is worse than first thought. Some of those injuries never completely heal during the season,.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

On the road to miss the playoffs? Oak. New Eng. Saints and Cinn. 9-6-1

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Hard to figure out this team. Not like teams in the past getting on a roll as the playoffs come. This is a step up or down this week.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Excuse there is none ? All. That talent ? WOW !

Return to “Pro Sports”