BENGAL'S NEWS, ANYBODY OUT THERE TO SHARE SOME LINKS ON THE GUY'S IN STRIPES.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOP HOF

BENGAL'S NEWS, ANYBODY OUT THERE TO SHARE SOME LINKS ON THE GUY'S IN STRIPES.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Wed May 16, 2018 10:06 am

WHAT SAY YA'LL.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOP HOF

Re: BENGAL'S NEWS, ANYBODY OUT THERE TO SHARE SOME LINKS ON THE GUY'S IN STRIPES.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Wed May 16, 2018 10:09 am

I'M SO STOKED WE HAVE 3 OHIO STATE BUCKEYES ON THE ROSTER. CHRIS WORLEY, SAM HUBBARD AND BILLY PRICE. NOTHING WOULD SUIT ME MORE THAN TO SEE US ALL ''BUCKED UP'' WITH ALL 3 OF THEM. AND GRAB MORE NEXT YEAR. FINALLY MIKE BROWN IS GETTING THE HINT. THAT'S HOW YOU PUT BUTTS IN SEATS.
IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

cbolt
All State

Re: BENGAL'S NEWS, ANYBODY OUT THERE TO SHARE SOME LINKS ON THE GUY'S IN STRIPES.

Post by cbolt » Wed May 16, 2018 1:36 pm

Them Bucks have to perform on the field or the butts won't be in them seats long bait. I hope your right but I want to see how they do at another level now. Potential is there. Here is some news you probably won't like https://sportsnaut.com/2018/05/adam-jon ... o-bengals/

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOP HOF

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Thu May 17, 2018 9:08 am

he's like a you know what you cain't flush. I don't want him back if he plays for big red smokey's.