BENGAL'S NEWS, ANYBODY OUT THERE TO SHARE SOME LINKS ON THE GUY'S IN STRIPES.

farmer
SEOP

Re: BENGAL'S NEWS, ANYBODY OUT THERE TO SHARE SOME LINKS ON THE GUY'S IN STRIPES.

Post by farmer »

I didn't get to watch most of the game but the starting offense and defense looked good. Even a John Ross sighting making a play on the field for a touchdown. Having a collection of good running backs running very well. The new coaches seem to be getting better at working together getting the players more excited. As they are playing better team wise. Sure was a good game to get the fans excited for the season.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: BENGAL'S NEWS, ANYBODY OUT THERE TO SHARE SOME LINKS ON THE GUY'S IN STRIPES.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I'd like to see our running game and oline play improve, and we could be a very dangerous team.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Signed to extended deals Geno Atkins and Carlos Dunlap. With the new defensive coordinator allowing more pass rushing, As well as a good rotation of young players allowing them some rest. This can be a very big year for those two.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that is awesome.
2 unbelievable talents. and great people as well.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

Got to love NFL scheduling, hey lets have the Bengals play their week one opponent in their final week of preseason. I k kw the starters won't play but still this is ridiculous.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I saw that, I thought the same thing. if that ain't a head scatcher.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

looking over the roster that has been cut to 53 players. I really can't believe chris Worley didn't make the 53 man roster. but thankfully hubbard and price did. price will start, hubbard has been awesome and will play a bunch. would have liked to seen the 3rd buckeye stick in Worley. hopefully we can keep him on the practice squad and call him up. looking at the current roster, and watching every pre-season game. I can think of at leat 6 players I'd have left off 1st. especially being an ohio franchise. but that's why they make the big money. but they could have at least consulted with me, lol.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

here come the Brownies!!!!!!!!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bengals seemed to do alright then you get what the H#LL are you thinking. Cutting QB's only to pick up Chris Hackenburg to the practice squad. Who never recover after James Franklin poor play calling got him abused his last year at Penn St. It was painful to watch him get knocked around with the poor line. Hackenburg had talent but has never showed anything since he has been bouncing around the NFL.

The offensive line is still a question mark and the backups. Hard to have a good offense with a line you can not count on.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I agree there that is the elephant in the room right now. how will our oline look.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bengals play inside a big plus with the rains. Bengals have had a hard time beating some teams they are better than in years past. They need to all play together. As well as the new coaches getting into game form. Marv is like Hue in Cleveland NO EXCUSES THIS YEAR.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Nasty hit. Go Bengals

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Well shoot. Price just got owned

Michael Scott
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Who Dey

Now let's go Browns

Michael Scott

Return to “Pro Sports”