BENGAL'S NEWS, ANYBODY OUT THERE TO SHARE SOME LINKS ON THE GUY'S IN STRIPES.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

BENGAL'S NEWS, ANYBODY OUT THERE TO SHARE SOME LINKS ON THE GUY'S IN STRIPES.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WHAT SAY YA'LL.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: BENGAL'S NEWS, ANYBODY OUT THERE TO SHARE SOME LINKS ON THE GUY'S IN STRIPES.

I'M SO STOKED WE HAVE 3 OHIO STATE BUCKEYES ON THE ROSTER. CHRIS WORLEY, SAM HUBBARD AND BILLY PRICE. NOTHING WOULD SUIT ME MORE THAN TO SEE US ALL ''BUCKED UP'' WITH ALL 3 OF THEM. AND GRAB MORE NEXT YEAR. FINALLY MIKE BROWN IS GETTING THE HINT. THAT'S HOW YOU PUT BUTTS IN SEATS.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Re: BENGAL'S NEWS, ANYBODY OUT THERE TO SHARE SOME LINKS ON THE GUY'S IN STRIPES.

Post by cbolt »

Them Bucks have to perform on the field or the butts won't be in them seats long bait. I hope your right but I want to see how they do at another level now. Potential is there. Here is some news you probably won't like https://sportsnaut.com/2018/05/adam-jon ... o-bengals/

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

he's like a you know what you cain't flush. I don't want him back if he plays for big red smokey's.

BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

Bengals cuts Brandon LaFell, meaning some young bucks will get on the field. Auden Tate, Josh Malone, Alex Erickson, Tyler Boyd, John Ross all should see some time. Reports coming out of camp have been good. Receivers are making plays, Eifert is currently healthy, Will Jackson is leaving where he left off after a phenomenal second year last season. The offensive line is improved, still running different groups on the right side. Left side is set with Glenn & Boling, Price at center. Rotation on the right include Hopkins, Redmond, Ohbuhei & Fisher. Scrimmage this afternoon, I’ll report back what I hear.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I hope they keep all 3 buckeyes they picked up.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Last year at this time a lot of people were bragging on the offensive line. That sure was a lot of worthless talk. Hopefully the new line coach will help out. The Wr's have talent and Lewis was getting on them to do it right all the time on the field. Hopefully all the players will get that message and stay out of trouble.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yes our oline needs revamped and better coach.

BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

Bengals last practice before their first pre season game was rained out. Crazy they haven’t gotten an indoor practice field after all these years. Off today and the game against the Bears tomorrow at 7. Looking forward to see what they have.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Good to see the young guys get out and show what they can do. As well as the offensive line playing well. Even if some starters sit out. I think Billy Price needs some game time. Has been a little up and down. Help to get rid of the rookie jitters. John Ross needs to get on the field to earn playing time not just by his speed. Getting the backup QB's playing time.
U Cincinnati and Marshall U were the last D1 schools to get an indoor facility. Sure the Bengals players would like an indoor facility.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

anybody catch the bengals game last night. they looked very good in my opinion for a 1st scrimmage. the bears looked good as well I thought. billy price looked great as well as hubbard. I didn't see our other buckeye Worley though.hope he ain't hurt. I thought we looked solid. driskell looked great as well.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

looking forward to the bengals/cowboys scrimmage tonight. hope it's a good one as far as scrimmages go.
if you ain't made the team by now after the 2nd game. which is tonight, you're chances may be waining. as they near cutting down to 53, plus the practice squad, which I believe is 10 more.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bengals release 7 year safety George Iloka. He was being replaced by rookie Jeremy Bates. Iloka was overpaid at $6 million a year.
Bengals sends a message to veterans that they must produce or could be gone. Former starting center Russell Bodine who signed a big contract with the Bills. Is making to many mistakes. Including getting former Bengal QB McCarron injured. I would not be surprised if he gets released also. His replacement for the Bengals Price is showing he is a rookie. The new coaches are taking time to getting the players use to all the changes. At least now they have a DC who will take advantage of the pass rushers on the team.

The main thing is getting the offensive line in shape and blocking better consistently.

BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

A few takeaways from the first 2 pre season games.

•Jeff Driskel should be the backup over Matt Barkley, he’s terrible.

•Auden Tate has looked really good, he needs to make the team and have a red zone package worked up for him.

•The line has looked solid except at RT. The combination of Hart & Ogbuhei have looked pretty bad.

•Billy Price & Sam Hubbard both look like studs.

•Cutting Iloka makes since from a financial standpoint, why pay him that money to be your 3rd safety. Jesse Bates III has taken over that starting role anyways.

Looking forward to Sunday’s game against Buffalo when the starters should play the whole first half.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yeah, I saw that on the news last night about iloka. bout time to make some big moves.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bobby Hart was demoted off a pitiful Giants line last year.
The Big O at tackle is either a big great job or Oh S#&T. Hopefully the new line coach can get some improvement. Sure is a ton of TE's to help block.

Driskel the Bengals was high on him before he got hurt. He looked good. Barkley is insurance and can help Driskel out.

Hubbard is excited to play. The Bengals have a good rotation of good players. Should make them last the entire season.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

they sure do. and we have a great stable of backs. driskell is a very solid backup. very close to being the starter if needed. dline is loaded, and my big concern is our o-tackle play as well. we have a great kicking game it seems. pacman is gone, so we have not been seeing those shenanigans and burfict is guess what, suspended again. if that guy ever get's it together, and quits at the whistle, he may be a top 3 linebacker in the nfl. he is very feared for his fierce play, but not respected in the league otherwise because of extra curricular stuff. and the refs are eyeballing him every play for a flag opportunity. and we have a lot of new coaches plugged in. we'll have to see how that meshes. I saw an assistant arguing with marv during the cowboy game. that was not a good look. hopefully they can get over the hump this year. and I was very impressed with former buckeye rod smith for the cowboys, him n zeke in the same backfield could be a hard act to stop. more than anyting, I hope the bengals keep price, who should start week 1, hubbard who looks awesome, and I hope chris Worley makes the cut. that is how you put butts in the seat. and they are 3 very solid draft picks.

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

So what should the over/under be set at for helmet calls on Burfict this year?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that's anybodie's guess trap. I'd love to see him traded myself.
one thing for sure, he'll be controversial every series he's in.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bengals cut DT Chris Baker after he was signed to a one year contract. Andrew Billinds has been playing well in camp and some young players. Bengals are not keeping high priced vets who are playing at a high level. By releasing Baker now gives him a chance to go to another team. Even though he didn't play well last year.

Return to “Pro Sports”