THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL == RAVENS @ BENGALS !!!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL == RAVENS @ BENGALS !!!!!

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WHAT SAY YA'LL. THE BENGALS AND RAVENS BOTH WON IN THE AFC NORTH LAST WEEK.
WHILE THE BROWNS AND STEELERS TIED. VERY PIVOTAL DIVISION MATCHUP VERY EARLY IN THE SEASON. HOW YA'LL SEE THIS ONE PLAYING OUT.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
mattash
Site Admin

Re: THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL == RAVENS @ BENGALS !!!!!

Post by mattash »

Who dey

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

They have a chip on their shoulder from last year.

Michael Scott
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Ravens showed up for a game against the Bills last week. To bad the Bills didn't show up. So really hard to tell how they will come out on a short week. The Bengals did come thur late against the Colts on the road. Bengals usually do not play the best on prime time games. One thing is Baltimore is just outside Hurricane Florence. So still a lot of rain. So the Ravens players could be thinking of family, friends and casual female entertainers/booty calls. This game the Bengals need to get pressure on Flacco for sacks and ints to win the game.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Thursday cain't come soon enough , I wanna see how the bengals stack up against a ravens team that many experts are saying could be a super bowl team. we need to be on flacco like a cheap suit. or butterflies on a sewage leak. and as much as I hate toadmit it myself, we usually blow a head gasket in prime time games like farmer said. hopefully the new coaches can pull marv through this.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Was reminded that the color rush uniforms are not in for this year. That made some games very hard to watch as well as follow the ball. Hopefully the Bengals show up to play. Not allowing the past to get into their heads on prime time games. Should be fun.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

GO BROWNS!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

:lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Unfortunately I wont be able to watch it since it's on that stupid nfl channel.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

FB_IMG_1536502936300.jpg

Michael Scott
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

received_264330151085960.jpeg

Michael Scott
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bengals show they still play like in the past. Making a stop on fourth down before half. Up 28 -7. Then run 3 incomplete passes. Hardly any time goes off the clock. Only to allow the Ravens to go down the field to score a TD. Made it 28 - 14. Good teams do not make those mistakes.

Price hurts his ankle but fellow Buckeye Hubbard plays lights out.

Bengals can not let the Raven back in the game.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

True

Michael Scott
blockcharge7
Freshman Team

Post by blockcharge7 »

How bout them Bengals

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bengals hang on to beat the Ravens. Big lead only to allow the Ravens back in the game. Played well at times but was flat for part of the game. When Price got hurt the Bengals offense stalled. Not saying it was Price making them move the ball. To many dropped passes. Then Mixon going in and out. No real good rotatation with Gio getting into the game.

Defense played great at the start of the game. Not having Brown for the game at LB hurt. Then what kind of injuries the DB's had at the end of the game. Good to get the longer break now. Room to improve and learn.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Saw where Dalton had a fabulous game with a 107 QB rating and 4 Tds. Seems he always plays good early in the year then fades off. Wish I could have watched this. :evil:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

guys a lot of people were saying the ravens could be a super bowl team. man we had a lot of injuries last night. I hope none are serious. but billy price had a boot on. we jumped all over the ravens then stalled out. way too many dropped passes as another person said. one thing we do need to be patient with is we basically have all new coaches except for marv. I never did hear anything about Michael Johnson other than he was out. but sam hubbard stepped in and the rookie was a beast. Dalton looks better and more poised than I have ever seen him. we seem to have little depth in the backfield, and the oline is still my biggest concern. not having lb preston brown in was big. looking forward to his return. but overall I am very pleased. broke the prime time jinx, and this coaching staff kept marv lewis out of the ''deer in the headlights zone look''. I'm pretty pleased myself. but we have to keep the hammer down or the foot on the throat mentality. but both teams are pros.i could not be happier.

Return to “Pro Sports”