9/23 1PM. CINCINNATI BENGALS @ CAROLINA PANTHERS.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

9/23 1PM. CINCINNATI BENGALS @ CAROLINA PANTHERS.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

BIG MATCHUP AGAIN THIS WEEK FOR THE GUYS IN STRIPES. HOW DO YOU SEE THIS GAME PLAYING OUT WHO-DEYERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Re: 9/23 1PM. CINCINNATI BENGALS @ CAROLINA PANTHERS.

Post by farmer »

First is hurricanes and weather caused by them. As more are coming. Dealing with the Panthers defense. Good to have extra time to play and get Price back? Need better blocking as well as being able to move the ball. Without long time with 3 plays and punt. Defense get the DB's back. Wrap up when tackling. Need Brown back. Very win able game for the Bengals. Keep turnovers and penalties down. Have to make some big plays on offense.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

how bad is price's injury. I have not heard farmer. and Kirkpatrick and Johnson got hurt as well. anything serious for them. and when is preston brown due back. I saw where joe mixon is having a minor procedure and could be out 2/3 weeks. likely an orthoscopic procedure.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Mixon had a bone chip floating around. Not much is being said about the other injuries. LB Brown was said if the game would have been played on Sunday he would have played. So the long break helps for the rest of the season. Price will need to be checked out more closer to game time. Then is it better to sit another week or play. Johnson's knee same as Price. Kirkpatrick nothing said so hopefully cramps not a hamstring.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

toss up but get em bengals... WHO-DEYYYY

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

farmer wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:19 pm Mixon had a bone chip floating around. Not much is being said about the other injuries. LB Brown was said if the game would have been played on Sunday he would have played. So the long break helps for the rest of the season. Price will need to be checked out more closer to game time. Then is it better to sit another week or play. Johnson's knee same as Price. Kirkpatrick nothing said so hopefully cramps not a hamstring.
thank you brother. I figured as much with mixon when I saw on the ticker he was having a minor procedure.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Today Bengals listed Mixon with a small tear in his meniscus. After first saying it was a small bone chip floating around. No time table given.

Price is listed as out for 2 weeks with foot injury. The replacement was a little shaky at times. So that could led to a fumble against the Panthers. Hopefully with the extra time off he becomes more comfortable.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

the bengals will have to make each possession count. and not have the luxury of overcoming turnovers with several of our bellcows out. hopefully the defense plays lights out, and we have a big day defensively. I'm putting my coins on the tigers back here.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Since the Brownies play tonight that means we'll get to watch this one. I'll have to record it and watch it later since I have a golf outing that day. Go Big Cats!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I RECORDED IT AS WELL. GONNA WATCH FRIDAY AFTER CUTTIN GRASS. HAVE YOU SEEN THE BENGALS INJURY LIST. NOT SURE WHO WE'LL HAVE BACK THIS WEEK.
HERE IS A LIST OF THEM. GIOVANNI BERNARD, PRESTON BROWN, CODY CORE, TYLER EIFERT, MICHAEL JOHNSON, TONY MCRAE, JOE MIXON, BILLY PRICE AND THOMAS RAWLS. AND VONTAZE ( ''15 YARDS FOR A PERSONAL FOUL'') BURFICT IS STILL SUSPENDED. I'LL GIVE HIM 2 GAMES WHEN HE GETS BACK BEFOR HE GETS IT AGAIN.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

love the tiger bolt.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Thanks bait, I like it too! Holy Moly I hope the Bengals Have plenty of depth with that infirmary list.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I heard that -- anybody got a line of who will be likely get to play this week. as they had to bring on more help to setup a mash unit outside the stadium. the ravens game was a brutal and costly win.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

received_264330151085960.jpeg

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Not having Brown at LB hurts. If Burfect was able to get some deep counseling with hopefully some mind controlling to prevent his idiot plays that will help. The Dline needs to just take over games. To easy to run the ball.
Hard to have a good offense with Olinemen not playing well. Getting Price back soon will help. The signing of Bobby Hart who could not make it on a even worse Giants line. If Bengals could trade for a good tackle that would help. John Ross is such a player who is great on paper and practice. Ross had 3 catches for 16 yards. He has more than be paid well for his poor production.
Good the Bengals lost. Now time to sure up the poor play to play as a team.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I AGREE FARMER, AND WE HAVE SO MANY FREAKIN PEOPLE INJURED. HARD TO BEAT GOOD TEAMS WITH SO MANY SKILLED POSITION PLAYERS OUT. BUT WE GAVE UP WAY TOO MUCH ON THE GROUND YESTERDAY. DISAPPOINTING LOSS NONE THE LESS.

Return to “Pro Sports”