9/30/18 1PM BENGALS @ FALCONS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: 9/30/18 1PM BENGALS @ FALCONS

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

cbolt wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:12 pm The officiating was terrible in the Browns game bait. Oakland had bad call on them when Lynch broke some tackles and they blew the whistle early costing him a td, but the Browns took by far the worst of it. Carr had a clear as day fumble the Browns picked up and they blew the whistle costing them a td, then the one that takes the cake was the dummies in the replay booth changing the spot of the ball with no clear video of where the ball was at when his elbow touched. It was super close and even the tv ref said shouldn't have been overturned no matter what call was made on the field, but they did anyway :roll:
I hate that brother, because I watch Cleveland games as well. and always root for them when they are not playing the bengals. I saw a big part of this one. but didn't see how it ended. but yes I'm a browns fan as well. when it doesn't involve the bengals.i can't believe I just said that out loud. I'm sure most browns fans are closet bengals fans as well in that way.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

and yes, that is very sad about tyler eifert. that big fella just cain't catch a break.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I root for both of them bait. I started out liking the Bengals when Kenny Anderson played. Also liked the Brownies when Sipe and Pruitt were there. I kind of don't have a favorite when they both play. I just hope it's a good competitive game and no blowout either way. I been leaning more toward the Browns here the past 8 years or so just because they been so bad and I feel sorry for them. :(

Return to “Pro Sports”