9/30/18 1PM BENGALS @ FALCONS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

9/30/18 1PM BENGALS @ FALCONS

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WHAT SAY YA'LL ABOUT THIS MATCHUP WITH THE DIRTY BIRDS IN THEIR NEW BIRDHOUSE IN ATLANTA AFTER THE BENGALS DROP A CLOSE ONE WITH THE CAROLINA PANTHERS.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Barber1973
Freshman Team

Re: 9/30/18 1PM BENGALS @ FALCONS

Post by Barber1973 »

Bengals lose again Dalton is terrible. Maybe they draft Haskins in a couple. Back end of D is bad. Dirty Birds 34 Bengals 17

Barber1973
Freshman Team

Post by Barber1973 »

Bengals lose again Dalton is terrible. Maybe they draft Haskins in a couple. Back end of D is bad. Dirty Birds 34 Bengals 17

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Dalton and any QB needs blocking and receivers to get open. Look at the Pats losing to the Lions with Brady at QB. Bengals need the Wr's to step up. Green hopefully can play this week. Boyd is picking up and the TE play is getting better. Losing Mixon hurts but hard even for him to run behind this line.

Bengals defense needs to get healthy and be in the right place to make the tackle. Also to make the tackle. The Falcons have a collection of injured players on defense mainly in the safety position. Read where they may look at free agent Eric Reid. I think they would do better bringing in former Steeler Mike Mitchell. He can make a difference and add the hard hitter. So really need to wait and see who is going to play in the game.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

should be a tough matchup for the bengals.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Can the Bengals offensive line hold out the Falcons so they can take advantage of the weakness in the Falcons defensive backfield. The Bengals need to run the ball better than last week to make that easier to do. If Dalton has to throw over 40 times that is better for the Falcons.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

they certainly do need to run better, gio can't be the whole running game.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

They need Green back! If he don't play they lose again IMO.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm nervous as a cat crappin razor blades with all these injuries. but excited at the same time. I can't wait to see the new falcon stadium as well. I sure hope we get some starters back from injury.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Right now it is just Mixon and Price out but that could change by game time. Now just who get hurt for either team during the game. Can the Bengals take advantage of the Falcons backups in the defensive backfield.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

HUGE GAME FOR THE BENGALS AT THE NEW BIRD'S NEST IN HOTLANTA THIS AFTERNOON. THE BENGALS WERE RIDING HIGH THROUGH THE 1ST 2 WEEKS, AND TRIPPED UP AGAINST THE PANTHERS LAST WEEK IN CAROLINA AGAINST A VERY NICE PANTHER TEAM.I HOPE THEM WOUNDS ARE HEALED UP FROM TRYING TO TACKLE THAT ''SASQUATCHIAN BEAST CAM NEWTON'', LIKE TRYING TO TACKLE A FORD F150. TIME TO MOVE ON TO A NORMAL SIZE QB AND PROVE IF THEY ARE FOR REAL OR NOT TONIGHT AGAINST THE DIRTY BIRDS.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bengals up 21-21 with 3 mins to go to half. A lot of empty seats. A John Ross sighting for a TD. As he goes to the endzone grabs his leg.Both teams putting up points. Turnovers can really favor one team.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bengals up 28 - 24 at half. Then come out on the first drive and looks like the Bengals Eifert seriously hurts his ankle or lower leg. What a great player who just can not stay healthy.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Dalton made the plays at the end of the game. Even after Beasley got pressure on him twice in a row. The Bengals offensive line made to many mistakes. Walton showed some promise at RB. Gives the Bengals 3 backs when Mixon gets back. So no need to over work Mixon. Like him or not Burfect coming back will improve the Bengals defense. Just how long will it take before he make a difference. Losing Eifert the other TE's need to step up. This could be the last game Eifert plays as a Bengal or NFL.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Yup hate to say it but time to free agent or draft a stud TE

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

YES THAT LOOKED LIKE A GRUESOME SEASON ENDING INJURY. THE BENGALS PLAYED TOUGH ALL THE WAY TO THE END. AND NOW LEAD THE AFC NORTH AT 3-1. GREAT GAME TO WATCH. SUPER FOOTBALL WEEKEND FER ME. IRONTON WON, OHIO STATE WON AND THE BENGALS. IT DON'T GET NO BETTER THAN THAT HERE.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Agree bait. Also the Steelers lost, although it was to the dirty birds it still makes me happier than a catfish in a tub full of vaseline :lol: . Only bad thing was the Brownies got robbed at gunpoint. Poor Eifert, he might as well retire, he will never stay healthy. Dalton is looking great! Very exciting game to watch win or lose but the icing on the cake was a big cats win!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:09 pm Agree bait. Also the Steelers lost, although it was to the dirty birds it still makes me happier than a catfish in a tub full of vaseline :lol: . Only bad thing was the Brownies got robbed at gunpoint. Poor Eifert, he might as well retire, he will never stay healthy. Dalton is looking great! Very exciting game to watch win or lose but the icing on the cake was a big cats win!
I heard that line somewhere before bolt. I didn't see the end of the brownies game. I watched most of it and got into something else. I saw a picture of eifert a minute ago after his surgery. he plans to come back. and Dalton looks better than ever this year. we get some injured players back, we'll be a hard out.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

The officiating was terrible in the Browns game bait. Oakland had bad call on them when Lynch broke some tackles and they blew the whistle early costing him a td, but the Browns took by far the worst of it. Carr had a clear as day fumble the Browns picked up and they blew the whistle costing them a td, then the one that takes the cake was the dummies in the replay booth changing the spot of the ball with no clear video of where the ball was at when his elbow touched. It was super close and even the tv ref said shouldn't have been overturned no matter what call was made on the field, but they did anyway :roll:

BananaSC74
Freshman Team

Post by BananaSC74 »

So sad for Tyler Eifert

Return to “Pro Sports”