10-28 1PM TAMPA BAY BUCS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

10-28 1PM TAMPA BAY BUCS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

HOW CAN WE MESS THIS ONE UP I ASK ???????????????????

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Re: 10-28 1PM TAMPA BAY BUCS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS

Post by farmer »

Bucs are an up and down team. Changing defensive coordinator and having some players out. Hard to tell what may happen. Winston could have a game like Fitzpatrick had to start the season.
Bengals need to play to potential. Need to learn how to wrap up on a tackle. Fitzpatrick likes to run his mouth off the field and his play on the field does not back up his mouth. Bengals defense can not get lined up to cover all receivers a handful of times. Just help the Cheifs out. Very disappointing with the new DC and Marv being a former DC. The offensive line can get some help Price coming back but he is a rookie and needs to get back to game shape. Trying to have an effective offense with a poor line is difficult. John Ross a paper WR. Getting paid without any production on the field. Bengals can still come together and maybe flirt with the playoffs if the play way. The way they played against the Chiefs will be lucky to win 3 more games.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

are you saying price is back, that would be great. I agree with literally all your comments farmer.i'm seeing some woeful arm tackling myself. an your absolutely right about our oline, they are very subpar as an overall unit. I had a rough week here in ''THE BAITCAVE'' my ironton tigers lost a heartbreaker to Gallia academy for the ovc crown, my buckeyes got beat about the head n facial area, and my bengals reserve team got thumped by a chief's war party.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Price was suppose to be back but can not find anything saying he will. As well as anything saying he won't. Teams are making some trades now with the deadline coming up. With all the injuries the Bengals need some help. But the offensive line needs help.

petesweaty
All Conference

Post by petesweaty »

Price practiced on Wednesday.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Read where Price is practicing and should be ready for this game.

Read Marv is getting tired of talking about Burfect who is injured. The main reason he didn't want to talk about Burfect not playing well. Maybe that is a sign Burfect might finally be coming to an end with the Bengals.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I sure hope so farmer. and I was very pleasantly pleased to see adolphus Washington in Bengal stripes from ohio state. they slid that one in there on ole bait. I never saw anywhere where he got traded to the bengals. that gives us billy price, sam hubbard, and adolphus Washington as former buckeyes. maybe this has finally sunk into to mike brown's brains about putting butts in the seats. we had chris worley as a free agent as well but cut him. I'm not sure if he is on the practice squad or got traded. but I can go down the roster and show you at least 6 people that should have been gone before Worley. I really hope this comes to an end with burfict I'm so sick of him. and Fitzpatrick has pretty much been a bust since he was drafted as highly touted as he was coming outta bamy. they should change his name on his jersey to toast, as much as he gets burnt.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Washinton was let go and Bengals picked him up. Worley is on the practice squad but read somewhere that he would probably not be called up. Even with 2 LB's being out Worley should stay on practice squad and the Bengals should go out and sign some veterans who have not been signed this year. Like that is what the Bengals need a player who is not in game shape coming in to play. Just like what Burfect has done since he got back and now out with injury.

Firzpatrick was suppose to be a game changer. Which for some reason quite a few players from Alabama have been. Like former Bengal Andre Smith was suppose to be a plug in and play for 10 years plus at tackle. While playing at an All Pro level or close to it. Fitzpatrick was thought to be not resigned. Then started to play better during his last year under contract. But no even close to the level that the Bengals overpaid for him. I read on one rating site that Fitzpatrick was rated in the low 30's rated CB in the NFL last year.

The Giants and Raiders are having Block Buster sales going on. So other teams are dealing. The trade value for Burfect is not there but teams will pick him up if released. Fitz Toast rick the way he is playing would only be the 3rd CB on a team if that.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

does anybody know where ace63 went. he was a huge Bengal fan and I miss chattin with him. I know his name and have his number,i might need to give him a shout.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

I didn't get to watch til the end of the game. As the Bengals big led was wasted. Only to kick a FG at the end.
At the game something to worry about is AJ Green hurting his foot. If he is out more some other WR's need to step up. Boyd has been playing better and can not count on John I have put money in the bank for no production Ross.

If the Bengals would have lost the game could have made the change of Marv as head coach easier to make. As in Cleveland the who and when a coach is fired. This is after the Cavs got rid if their head coach.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

wow I don't have any finger or toe nails left. I liketa chewed em all off. the last touchdown an 2 pt. conversion bout done me in to tie it up. I couldn't believe what was happening. if the bucs don't stay with Fitzpatrick they're touched in the head. was sure glad to see that last field goal go thru for the bengals. that sets the bengals at 5-3 at the halfway mark. i'll take that anyday. should have won 2 of those. I too am very worries about aj green's foot. I hope he didn't break anything. I thought billy price was gonna be back yesterday as well. farmer if you hear anything about aj's foot let us know okay. great ending to a very suspenseful game.

Return to “Pro Sports”