BYE WEEK FOR BENGALS THEN 11/11 1PM. SAINTS @ BENGALS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

BYE WEEK FOR BENGALS THEN 11/11 1PM. SAINTS @ BENGALS

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WOWZERS WHAT A THRILLER THE BENGALS/BUCS GAME WAS. GLAD THAT'S OVER.
WE HAVE A BYE WEEK THIS WEEK , WEEK 9. THEN WE HOST A VERY HOT NEW ORLEANS SAINTS TEAM CHALKED FULL OF FORMER BUCKEYES. YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS CONTEST AS THE BENGALS ARE IDLE AT 5-3.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Re: BYE WEEK FOR BENGALS THEN 11/11 1PM. SAINTS @ BENGALS

Post by farmer »

Carl Lawson is out for the season with an ACL injury. He hasn't done much with only 8 tackles this season.

Former Offensive Line Coach Paul Alexander was fired today in the middle of his first season there. Some letting go of coaches maybe just starting. As well as the Hu Jackson maybe coming back to the Bengals. Which I do not like. His best seasons were when the Bengals had good offensive talent as well as a good line. As well as going back to him would still be staying with Marv and his past.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I saw where hue Jackson got fired, I'd not heard anything about paul alexander. kinda strange with them sitting at 5-3. believe me I see the line struggling. but to replace him at the mid season mark seems very risky. you heard anything about aj's foot, and also about billy price.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cordy glenn is kinda playing lazy some it seems to me. he is walking around a lot if the ball goes in a different direction. you can't do that as an olineman, because till the whistle blows you have no idea if the run is coming back your way. and now you've lost body contact with the defender.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Paul Alexander was a former Offensive Line Coach for the Bengals that went to Dallas this year.

The Bengals line was suppose to get a big boast by trading for Glenn. He is not playing at the Pro Bowl level before getting hurt. Which is why the Bills got rid of him.

Price was suppose to play last week but the Bengals wanted to give him more time off to fully heal. Say he will be playing against the Saints, Maybe.

Green hurt his toe but said after the game he was fine. So that could be nothing or a problem for Green.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

now that you mention it I thought that sounded weird about paul alexander, I knew he was with the cowboys later after we talked about this. so there was no oline coaching change at midseason as I thought someone was saying. that would be good to get price back. and sounds like aj is good to go.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

AJ Green showed up to practice in a walking boot because of some swelling in his foot. They are going to to keep checking on him. He has had problems before with turf toe.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Were in trouble against Saints lol. 45 on the Rams

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Maybe not in trouble. The Saints maybe in for a let down and bad game. Then again maybe not as they run by the Bengals defense.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

man the saints marched through the previously unbeaten rams. hopefully they come to the jungle all swolt up and looking ahead. huge game for the bengals. and the saints have become ohio state south with all them dadgumb buckeyes they have now. so that will be cool to watch. and us guys in stripes have sam hubbard, adolphus Washington, and billy price if he can go. so as oprah says, you get a buckeye, you get a buckeye, ''heck you all get a dadblain buckeye up in here''.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

AJ Green out at least 2 weeks. The WR corp needs to stand up

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ouch. that hurts about aj.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

WOW former Bengal great Linemen Dave Lampham and current radio analyst ripping former Bengal offensive line coach Paul Alexander. Saying the Cowboys found out about Alexander quick enough to let him go after 8 weeks. Going on stating that when Alexander didn't have some great talent like when they got rid of Whitworth and Zietler that he could not develop talent. Like former center Bodine as well as Jake Fisher and Cedric Ogbuehi who he could not improve their play much since those players became Bengals. Even going as far as to say with him being 66 years old that he might be able to get thur Alexander's practice.

What Dave said has been easy for Bengals fans to see. Waiting for those 3 linemen to show improvement and never get much better. Bodine got back in the starting lineup a few games ago for the Bills. Just rates a 58.2 and while with the Bengals was rated as one of the worst centers in the NFL.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we have definitely had oline woes for years. losing perennial all pros zeitler and whitworth the same year was devastating for sure. and we have not had a stud tackle since whitworth. and zeitler was a huge loss at guard. in other news pertaining to our foe the saints. the saints will sign former cowboy dez Bryant Thursday afternoon, to a one year contract.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Burfect is out again. As the Bengals struggle at LB. Hardy Nickerson is not a full time player. He is a spot and special team player. Some people have wanted to see if rookie Malik Jefferson can play or not.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

burfict can pack it in as far as I'm concerned. just don't like the guy anymore. too much trouble. yes we have some woes at lb, definitely gonna see some platooning done there. I really worry mostly about aj being gone against the saints, and how our oline holds up against the saints rush. is billy price good to go.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Lewis needs to end his Love Affair with Burfect. Just if you look at his poor play this year. Cut and reinvest that money.

Saints sign Dez and he is out for the season. Which happens a lot to players who have been out for a long time with leg problems. Which is a hugh problem if the Steelers bring back Bell.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yes mri's confirmed dez tore his Achilles tendon. that's sad. not so much a dez fan. and he was getting to the latter parts of his career anyway I think. honestly I doubt he ever plays again with this injury. he may but it is one of the toughest to come back from. and like you said always suspect of these type injuries when you're not in peak football condition.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

GO BENGALS BEAT THE SAINTS. IT WON'T BE ON HERE.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

OH MY A JOHN ROSS SIGHTING ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING POSITIVE ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD. Catching a TD pass.

Then Mark Ingram goes in for a TD. Knowing that some Bengals do not wrap up. So he does a spin to walk into the endzone.

Return to “Pro Sports”