BRONCOS @ BENGALS =========== WHAT SAY YA'LL.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

BRONCOS @ BENGALS =========== WHAT SAY YA'LL.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

HEY 1ST OFF GREAT EFFORT BY THE BROWNS YESTERDAY. I TURNED IT OFF IN THE 2ND QUARTER, AND COULDN'T WATCH ANYMORE OF IT. I DIDN'T KNOW THE FINAL SCORE TILL MONDAY MORNING. WE LOOKED ATROCIOUS. BUT TAKE NOTHING FROM THE BROWNS, THEY WERE ON POINT. THE BENALS STARTED OUT 4-1. AND ON A LOT OF BOARDS ON FACEBOOK, ALOT OF PEOPLE WERE TALKING SUPERBOWL. I'M LIKE JUST WAIT N SEE, LONG SEASON. AFTER A 4-1 START THE BENGALS ARE NOW 5-6. I THINK THE BROWNS ARE 4-6-1 NOW JUST ONE GAME BEHIND THE BENGALS FOR THE AFC NORTH BASEMENT AWARD, BUT THE BENGALS ARE HARD CHARGING TOWARD IT. HOW MANY MORE YEARS DO I CHOOSE TO WATCH THIS CRAP. WE HAVE HAD MORE TALENT THAN ALMOST ANY TEAM IN THE NFL AND CAIN''T DO A THING WITH IT. ====================== WELL ANYHOO, THE BRONCOS COME TO TOWN SUNDAY. WHAT SAY YA'LL.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Re: BRONCOS @ BENGALS =========== WHAT SAY YA'LL.

Post by farmer »

Dalton is out the rest of the year with a thumb injury. Now can Driskell take advantage of the chance to be on the field? Now other teams will be able to prepare for him. Word going around Cincy maybe a big move coming this week. A paid hit to take out Burfect for the year or longer. Problem is to many people have signed up to do the hit. Takes time to get the right one. Hard to tell what might happen. Maybe the Bengals can go off like the Buckeyes did last week. The Bengals do have talent on offense and defense to get that done.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

who is the backup to driskell. do we still have the woodside kid, or did we trade him.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I hate to hear that for andy. burfict should have been traded years ago, while he still had value on the block. you couldn't get a dr. pepper vendor for him now, because he's a head case.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Sclerosis has set in for the Bengals. They need to blow everything up after this year.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Woodside was released early to bring in Christian Hackenburg. Who was also released. Woodside signed with the Titans only to be released. Now the Bengals signed Tom Savage as backup. Instead of bringing back Woodside even to the practice squad. They were very high on Woodside when they drafted him. Didn't give him much of a chance.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Is McCarron still available? 😮

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

McCarron is in Oakland where they should send Burfect since Gruden really liked him.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

farmer wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:01 am Woodside was released early to bring in Christian Hackenburg. Who was also released. Woodside signed with the Titans only to be released. Now the Bengals signed Tom Savage as backup. Instead of bringing back Woodside even to the practice squad. They were very high on Woodside when they drafted him. Didn't give him much of a chance.
I watched woodside ball in college at I think it was Toledo. I was excited when they signed him. seemed to me he never got much of a shake at it.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

GO BROWNS!!!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Logan Woodside was picked up by San Antonio of the new AFF League. For a QB a lot of scouts were high on to maybe develop into a NFL starting QB. To not even stay on a practice squad is hard to understand. He did get caught with a DUI in June. Guess the Bengals didn't want to have another young QB as a backup. Some do not want to have a QB on the practice squad to develop only to have another team claim him. The AFF League is a place to develop QB's instead of having QB's like Tom Savage and Mark Sanchaez take up space on roosters.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you hain't right county, did I ever tell you that.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

farmer wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:31 am Logan Woodside was picked up by San Antonio of the new AFF League. For a QB a lot of scouts were high on to maybe develop into a NFL starting QB. To not even stay on a practice squad is hard to understand. He did get caught with a DUI in June. Guess the Bengals didn't want to have another young QB as a backup. Some do not want to have a QB on the practice squad to develop only to have another team claim him. The AFF League is a place to develop QB's instead of having QB's like Tom Savage and Mark Sanchaez take up space on roosters.
thanks brother, you are a fountain of information.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Kind of excited to see what the AFF does to develop players. They have quality head coaches who have coached before in the NFL. With former GM Bill Polian. Hopefully they can develop QB's to be quality starters not just practice players and clipboard holders. I have more skills than some of the back up QB's in the NFL. I would at least get my money worth from whatever teams. As I would at least kick a defensive player between the legs. Then give the fans a show as I run for my life as the other team chases me. A made for tv show.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Uh oh Bengals fans. Browns are relevant and interesting again. Means the Columbus stations will show them over Bengals more often. Go Reds! Cincinnati is a baseball town.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

farmer wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:42 am Kind of excited to see what the AFF does to develop players. They have quality head coaches who have coached before in the NFL. With former GM Bill Polian. Hopefully they can develop QB's to be quality starters not just practice players and clipboard holders. I have more skills than some of the back up QB's in the NFL. I would at least get my money worth from whatever teams. As I would at least kick a defensive player between the legs. Then give the fans a show as I run for my life as the other team chases me. A made for tv show.
THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING VINCE MCMAHON WOULD TURN INTO A NEW FOOTBALL RULE FARMER.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

dazed&confused wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:58 am Uh oh Bengals fans. Browns are relevant and interesting again. Means the Columbus stations will show them over Bengals more often. Go Reds! Cincinnati is a baseball town.
YOU HAIN'T RIGHT DAZED.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:51 am
farmer wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:42 am Kind of excited to see what the AFF does to develop players. They have quality head coaches who have coached before in the NFL. With former GM Bill Polian. Hopefully they can develop QB's to be quality starters not just practice players and clipboard holders. I have more skills than some of the back up QB's in the NFL. I would at least get my money worth from whatever teams. As I would at least kick a defensive player between the legs. Then give the fans a show as I run for my life as the other team chases me. A made for tv show.
THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING VINCE MCMAHON WOULD TURN INTO A NEW FOOTBALL RULE FARMER.
They do not want to make it a joke. This has football guys running it. Bill Polian is involved. Mike Singletary is a head coach. They want to make this a league that develops players. Some NFL teams do not want to put a lot into the practice players. That can be signed by other teams. Combined with less practice time and time in pads. Gives NFL time to evaluate players again. Who can take to coaching like they will in the NFL. As well as time to evaluate players off the field with more freedom than in college.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Game day

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

[attachment=0]download.jpeg[/attachment]
Attachments
download.jpeg
download.jpeg (15.03 KiB) Viewed 1979 times

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Pro Sports”