3-10 RAIDERS @ 5-8 BENGALS 1PM SUNDAY.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

3-10 RAIDERS @ 5-8 BENGALS 1PM SUNDAY.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

SEE HOW I DID THAT. I DIDN'T SAY ''WHAT SAY YA'LL''. BECAUSE EVERYTIME I HAVE LATELY THEY LOSE. SO I'M DOIN MY PART. the raiders have a stranglehold in the afc west basement at 3-10, and the 5-8 bengals have been surpassed in the pit by the browns at 5-7-1, because they have once beaten the bengals. and the bengals are just plummeting in the last 6 weeks after a 4-1 start. I haven't watched much of any other pro ball other than bengals games much at all. I know the raiders are struggling mightily, but are loaded up on draft picks in the 1st round and beyond through trades. so they won't be down long I spect. and key injuries, lack of effort and focus, and poor coaching have just just dismantled the guys in stripes. though they looked very good against the bolts sunday. the bengals had a perfect opportunity, with everybody losing last week except the brownies. but just couldn't pull it out. what is everybodies thoughts on this game at paul brown stadium sunday.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Re: 3-10 RAIDERS @ 5-8 BENGALS 1PM SUNDAY.

Post by farmer »

Raiders beat the Steelers last week. Carr is throwing the ball better. But they got rid of their GM after the game. Not sure about his brother who is a scout for the Raiders.
The Bengals are playing better and with this being a home game. They should win. But both teams have been up and down so knowing which team shows up you would not be wise to bet money on.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

season over.. lose get a great player in the draft lol

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you quit that legend.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:36 am you quit that legend.
kinda hard to do these days brother.

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

One more nail in the coffin for Marv if the Bengals spit the bit on this one

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Whatever material used on Marv's coffin repels nails. One thing for sure plenty of pallbearers ready to get him out of town.

This is a good year to trade Dalton. With not a good group of QB's coming in the draft. With the top end players mainly on the defensive line. May help the Bengals to get a quality offensive linemen.

Raiders this week said they will not be back at Oakland next year. Not sure how that effects the players. As they will have to find a new home.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

farmer wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:56 pm Whatever material used on Marv's coffin repels nails. One thing for sure plenty of pallbearers ready to get him out of town.

This is a good year to trade Dalton. With not a good group of QB's coming in the draft. With the top end players mainly on the defensive line. May help the Bengals to get a quality offensive linemen.

Raiders this week said they will not be back at Oakland next year. Not sure how that effects the players. As they will have to find a new home.
Whatever material used on Marv's coffin repels nails. One thing for sure plenty of pallbearers ready to get him out of town.

I HEARD THAT, COUNT OLE BAIT IN.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

If things don’t go well for the bengals they do have one good thing going for them....they fire Marv......Hues turn...

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

please county the answer ain't hue. you want them there because you are a browns fan you ornery thing.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Read an article on Brufect being out with his 6th concussion. His other injuries and the NFL getting away from the big 250 pound LB's. With the amount of money owed to him as well as a possible coaching change. This could be his last year as a Bengals. Then again that makes sense.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

John Ross what a waste at WR. He doesn't make many plays on the field. Then at least 3 blocking the back penalties. He can't even make that penalty a good one because the player he is trying to block makes the tackle. Bengals won the game. Still making dumb penalties,

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:19 am please county the answer ain't hue. you want them there because you are a browns fan you ornery thing.
Now you guys were crying when he went to the Browns. I can look up a few posts! :shock:

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm sure you can. he was very spot on at the time he left for the browns and the Bengal offense was rolling along. then we saw how the stop at Cleveland went. no doubt hue knows a great deal about football. with head coaching stops in the nfl for the raiders and browns. but this poster feels we need to go away from in house promotions to getting a big name hire from either the nfl or the college ranks. but we all know how mike brown is about hiring from his kitchen table. and if marv wins the last 2 games, or even one. he may get a 5 year extension. so who knows.

Return to “Pro Sports”