MY TAKE ON NFL PLAYER PROTESTS.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: MY TAKE ON NFL PLAYER PROTESTS.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

danicalifornia wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:11 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:35 pm very good read. james Harrison of the steelers said. if you are a steeler and you're not standing you better have a broken leg. and if you didn't he'd break one for you. I admire that.
But, he never said that. Someone just made that up.

BUT I SAW IT ON FACEBOOK DANICA, SO IT HAS TO BE TRUE. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAIT DONE SPREADED A LIE THEN, CAUSE I BEEN TELLIN EVERYBODY WHAT HE SAID.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bait just remember the famous quote by past President.

Just because it is on the internet and maybe even have a picture does not mean it is true.
Abraham Lincoln

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

If he didn't he should have.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

farmer wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:55 am Bait just remember the famous quote by past President.

Just because it is on the internet and maybe even have a picture does not mean it is true.
Abraham Lincoln

those are some true pearls of wisdom by one of my favorite people to follow on facebook ever farmer. abe's quite the tweeter I hear too, but I don't tweet.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

so this could be purely speculative

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Noreply is right Drump must be their spokesman :lol:
https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/08/18/james ... my-roenick

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Sorry, I could care less if they kneel. Its called free speech. I'm a big 1st Amendment guy. You have the right to criticize, they have a right to protest. Don't buy their jersey, don't ask for their autograph. They're football players. When the whistle blows, play football. Its like singers/performers. Just do what you do. I'll make my own mind up about politics. And I choose to stand and place my hand over my heart during the anthem. If you don't, it's a free country.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I respect that.

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Do people honestly believe that Kapernick is not signed because of his political protests? I submit that any front office in need of a good qb would be signing him, baggage or not.
Now, with that being said, maybe, just maybe, he is not the player that he used to be.
Could that be possible?
And remember, Kapernick opted out of his contract with the 49'ers.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Miami wouldn't make a offer. They went have the X bear QB
Also I think it was the Jags in need of a QB and they didn't offer.
Evan the Bear wouldn't make a offer and they need a QB
Colts thought their QB would be out for sometime and they didn't make a offer
Big Ben was still out and Pittsburgh needed a solid 3rd QB

The guy is black balled

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

from what I am told, because I did not watch it. the entire browns team stood because of the speech by former browns great jim brown. if so good for them.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

if this continues,then just don't televise the national anthem, so they don't get the attention they want. it'll only be seen by the fans there. that way reporters/camera crews can focus on the flag instead, crawling around the benches looking for guys protesting against the flag and what it stands for. if it comes to that just begin the broadcast with the opening kick.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Don't televise it like where they do not show people running on the field during games. But the media luvs to show unrest. Jim Brown made his statement. Brown has do a lot and lived during some turbulent times in our country. Some people want to complain with the main reason to get themselves noticed while they do little to change things.They have made it a game of us vs them. Not the lets work together to solve problems. Then to force NFL teams to sign Kaep. Others have gone to the CFL to improve their game and show the NFL teams their skills and work ethic. Doug Flutie showed he could overcome his size to play. Warren Moon made it in the HOF. On the other side the Rock was cut from the CFL and moved on to his acting career.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Best thing to do is play it while their still in the lockeroom then have them come out like in high school. Even if they don't show it on the broadcast people will still take pictures of it and show on social media and they will get their attention. The Browns players were standing but a few of them were standing behind the other players holding arms and not sure they were looking at the flag,so they still protesting. :(

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that's a grand idea as well bolt.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

These dumb_ss players need to remember Pat Tillman he gave up his NFL career to serve his country and he died serving his country. I will no longer watch the Nfl.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I ain't watched a play since.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

great thought about pat tillman blue. even though they think tillman was killed by ''friendly fire.'' there is no friendly fire. it's a warzone. and he left a lucrative career where he was set for life injury or not. and went from the luxury life of the nfl to the warzone of Afghanistan to fight for his country.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Now Ray Lewis is claiming the Ravens were ready to give Kaepernick a chance until his girlfriend posted that stupid racist picture. Time for a new girl Kaep!

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Which is not the first time she has made a racist statement. Sure can't forget Kaep wearing the the shirt with Castro on it as well as his comments on that.

Return to “Pro Sports”