5 GAME SUSPENSION FOR BENGAL VONTAZE BURFICT.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

5 GAME SUSPENSION FOR BENGAL VONTAZE BURFICT.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THIS A WEEK AFTER THE BENGALS PLAYED THE CHIEFS, APPARENTLY THEY REVIEWED GAME TAPE AND SUSPENDED HIM FOR 5 FOR A HIT ON A DEFENSELESS, THEY SAY CHIEF. I SAW THE REPLAY, HAPPENED SO QUICK , HARD TO TELL AS FAR AS HEAD PLACEMENT. BUT IS THIS REALLY A SUPRISE TO ANY ONE HERE. VONTAZE AND PACMAN WOULD HAVE BEEN GONE YEARS AGO IF I HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT. THEY ARE BOTH PLAYERS LOOKING TO TAKE SHORTCUTS AT THE EXPENSE OF OPPONENTS, AND EVEN TEAM MATES IN PRACTICE. PACMAN , HE'S PAST HIS PRIME IN MY OPINION. AND BURFICT MAY BE THE TOP NFL LINEBACKER, BUT CAN'T PLAY A CLEAN GAME. SO I'VE SAID IT FOR YEARS , I DON'T WANT THEM AS BENGALS. BUT I'M SURE SOMEBODY WILL BE LOOKING TO SLICE/SPICE THIS SAYING I'M RACIST OR SOMETHING. I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S BUTT IF IT'S ANDY DALTON, IF YOU ARE A DIRTY PLAYER WHO'S HAD YEARS TO BE CORRECTED, I DON'T RESPECT YOU AYMORE. AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAS HAPPENED, THE BENGALS OWNERSHIP AND COACHING HAS PUT ON PANTIES AND A SHORT SKIRT DEALING WITH THUG TYPE PLAY. AGAIN THAT'S JUST MY OPINION. WE MAY HAVE HIT A HOMER DRAFTING MIXON, HE LOOKS LIKE A BEAST. HE MADE A MISTAKE AS A YOUNG MAN. DESERVES A HUMBLE 2ND CHANCE. BUT WILL HAVE TO BE ON A VERY SHORT LEASH. I WISH HIM ALL THE BEST. BUT I'VE SEEN TOO MUCH OF THE BOBBSY TWINS BURFICT N PACMAN.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Omega
SEOPS H

Re: 5 GAME SUSPENSION FOR BENGAL VONTAZE BURFICT.

Post by Omega »

Why would any fan support a pro sports organization that harbors thugs. Then again Mike Brown makes money whether there are fans in the stands or not.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

From what I heard and read it is not a done deal on the 5 games and that will certainly be appealed. I think he knew about this before the game and is why after his TD he was in the stands waving.
Talent yes. Can you count on him to be there in every game? NO. That is what the Bengals or any other team will have to decide. Are we alright to have hin and have our backups fill in for him. When he is not available to play. Along with the backlash we get from having him on our team.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I heard it was done and burfict will appeal. but that may have been premature as they posted it on yahoo sports earlier this morning.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and you are exactly right farmer. is it really worth it. but you guys know I been saying this 3/4 years now. but they do nothing in the front office to correct it.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Reduced to 3 games. Three games without him. Good time to get him some therapy from a professional to deal with his time away and when he gets back on the field.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Bullsh*t barely a bad hit if at all

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I saw that too legend about the appeal dropping it to 3 games. as far as the hit, at least what I saw seemed like a clean hit. but he's a short fuser. I love the guy talent and intensity wise. and maybe if him n pacman were on separate teams it would improve. but they are both powder kegs who are easily baited into 15 yarders, and at the most inopportune times.game losin penalties even. just not disciplined. they can talk about your sister all they want, trust me they don't know her.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

he needs to see this suspension even if this hit was clean as a wakeup call by the league and the bengals as a final wakeup call.him n pacman. mark n mike brown need to tighten the belt. or get it out n use it.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I just saw the hit for the first time myself. Looked like a borderline hit to me, his helmet appeared to graze the other player's facemask but Burfict was trying to turn his head away from the head area. Burfict's shoulder made the most impact on the other players shoulder area. If it was any other player nothing probably would have been said.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that's how I saw it.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bengals sign him to a 3 year $38.68 Million contract extension. Didn't state how much or any of it is guaranteed.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

then I think the bengals deserve every 15 yard penalty they get then when someone baits him and he blows his top, and does something illegal or after the whistle. and he will. the fans don't deserve it. but the bengals do. when will we learn, next we'll resign pacman to a 5 yr. extension. how many games do these 2 have to cost you to learn. pacman is past his prime. and always looking for a shortcut, or fight after the whistle. and I've said it numerous times. burfict may be the nfl's best linebacker, but at what cost

Return to “Pro Sports”