Ezekiel Elliott admits he used drugs at Ohio State; cocaine mentioned.

Omega
SEOPS H

Ezekiel Elliott admits he used drugs at Ohio State; cocaine mentioned.

Post by Omega »

Say it ain't so, but sports imitates society. I pray Zeke gets the help he needs:

Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott said this week during testimony in his appeals hearing in New York that he used drugs while playing for Ohio State and still likes to party and get drunk.
That was part of the revelations to come from hundreds of pages of documents that became public Friday as part of the NFL Players Association's filing for a petition to vacate the forthcoming arbitration decision from Harold Henderson, who will soon rule on Elliott's appeal of his six-game suspension.

While under oath and being cross-examined by an NFL attorney, Elliott was asked about his social life.
"I do like to party," he said.
Attorney: And like to get drunk?
Elliott: Yes.
Attorney: You like to do drugs?
Elliott: I did in college.
After a year-long investigation, the NFL ruled last month that Elliott used physical force against former girlfriend Tiffany Thompson over several days in July 2016 in Columbus, Ohio. Elliott was never arrested or charged.
Elliott prepared for the 2016 draft by spending time in and around Miami. In February 2016, Thompson became pregnant during her trip to Aventura, Fla., in which she called the police and accused Elliott of battery. The investigation was soon dropped and Elliott was never arrested or charged.
Thompson, during an interview a year ago with NFL investigator Kia Roberts, said that Elliott was using cocaine and marijuana two months before the Cowboys drafted him fourth overall.

Elliott told NFL investigators that Thompson abused Xanax, Molly and prescription drugs.
It's not known whether Elliott has ever failed a drug test while with the Cowboys that would place him in the league's substance abuse program.
"When he was in Miami, he was doing a bunch of coke and smoking all of that," Thompson told Roberts.
Roberts asked Thompson if she ever saw Elliott take cocaine.
Thompson: I did.
Roberts: Weed?
Thompson: Yes.
"He's a heavy, um, smokes a lot," Thompson added.
Thompson told Roberts that Elliott was having to leave for Los Angeles and had been told he was going to have to take a drug test.
Thompson told Roberts that Elliott ultimately passed the drug test.
"He was taking a whole bunch of home drug tests," Thompson told Roberts. "I remember him keep calling me in his hotel before he like had to go to the BET awards and stuff. And, he kept calling me and was like. I keep taking all these at-home drug tests, and they're all like failing. And then, he told me after he took like the real actual one, like his pee was really diluted."
Court documents obtained by The Dallas Morning News from the Columbus, Ohio, investigation show an exchange of text messages between Elliott and Thompson that refers to his anxiety about passing a scheduled drug test.

Thompson: I know you're stressed out. If you need me call me. Just do everything you can to pass your drug test tomorrow. You'll be okay. I'm here for you.
Elliott: I'm gonna pass. About to live in this sauna the next 24 hours.
Elliott visited a legal marijuana dispensary in Seattle last year before the Cowboys' preseason game against the Seahawks and took photos with fans. He later called that a "bad decision."
Thompson told Roberts that she didn't want to ruin Elliott's career but said that he needed to get counseling for his violence and drug use.
Thompson also told Roberts that Elliott doesn't handle alcohol well.
"When he drinks," Thompson said, "it's just a different side to him. It's like he loses like all control of his self."

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas ... -get-drunk

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
cbolt
SEOP

Re: Ezekiel Elliott admits he used drugs at Ohio State; cocaine mentioned.

Post by cbolt »

I hope he gets help too but this don't surprise me at all.I am sure there will be more drama to come!

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Sounds like former Buckeye and NFL HOF player Chris Carter will be calling him to offer his help.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I hate to see young lives lost to partyin, the whole world is this man's oyster if he just says no.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

No matter how this turns out he will lose millions of dollars. The endorsements he could make with the way he plays and playing for the Cowboys. This will sure cut back companies who would pay him for his endorsement. If he does get suspended he needs to get into rehab or at least intense counseling. The Cowboys have lost enough playing time to drugs in the last few years.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Shocked that a college kid enjoyed things that a lot of college kids enjoy.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

He is a thug plain and simple.
He will probably be in the next longest yard movie. Funny thing is he will actually be in prison. Mean Machine lol.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Agree if he does not change soon he will have no future

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

danicalifornia wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:06 pm Shocked that a college kid enjoyed things that a lot of college kids enjoy.
hard to even figure ain't it danica.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:43 pm
danicalifornia wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:06 pm Shocked that a college kid enjoyed things that a lot of college kids enjoy.
hard to even figure ain't it danica.
every one knows these athletes indulge in some after hours (goodies) But they should not. Bright futures on the line just to be ruined

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi

Return to “Pro Sports”