It happened Burfect is CUT

farmer
SEOP

It happened Burfect is CUT

Post by farmer »

It happened Burfect is CUT after 7 seasons with the Bengals. Injuries and production this had to be done. Now the need to get rid of Dre "Toast" Kirkpatrick.

cbolt
SEOP

Re: It happened Burfect is CUT

Post by cbolt »

Ol bait will be happier than a catfish in a tub of vaseline when he hear this.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Lol. Thought we would at least get a pick. Cleveland. Bound?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The Browns do not need him. The thing with Burfect is what toll the injuries have taken on his body and his ability to stay on the field. He had a hugh contract that no team would want. One team that could be an option for Burfect is the Raiders. Gruden luved him before. Maybe he will have to take a major pay cut and sign a 1 year contract . So Burfect prove he deserves a big contract or time to retire.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

cbolt wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:33 pm Ol bait will be happier than a catfish in a tub of vaseline when he hear this.
you ain't just a whislin Dixie bolt. hoo dang rah.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

now we need to cut dre Kirkpatrick. and start over. he gets burnt more times than tryin to get an English muffin a lil better done in the toaster.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Good riddance....guy had problems in college as well as. Just a liability on/off the field!!

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

how's that for murphy's law. my 2nd favorite team the raiders just signed him. but jon gruden will jerk a knot in his , well you know. we didn't have a staff in cincy to do that. the inmates was running the place back there. you can't stuff a dozen roses in a rearend and call it a vase. gruden will have him toein the line.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The Raiders are paying 1 year for $5 million. Depends on how he plays. He plays like last season he is being way over paid.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm telling you. I love what the raiders and the browns are building.
the raiders have 3 picks in the 1st round. and another right at the beginning of the 2nd round.
I wish my bengals were smarter.

burgfella69
JV Team

Post by burgfella69 »

dirtiest player in the league. glad to see him go

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

me too burg.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:50 am I'm telling you. I love what the raiders and the browns are building.
the raiders have 3 picks in the 1st round. and another right at the beginning of the 2nd round.
I wish my bengals were smarter.

Not as big on the Raiders overpaying for players. Brown needs a lot of mental therapy to deal with his off field and on field behavior. Still would not be surprised if he is suspended for his off field actions. I think the Raiders getting Myock at GM is good if he can balance out Gruden as the coach. Gruden always seems to be looking at another QB during his coaching career. After having Rich Gannon. Changing QB's over and over. He did win the Super Bowl at Tampa with Brad Johnson who managed his position to not lose games. Raiders seemed to play better at the end of the season. Not sure how the new players handle the uncertainty of not knowing where they will play home games and for how long. Just imagine how Brown will be if he is on the team when they play in VEGAS.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I think mike mayock was a great hire as well. the man knows football.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

burgfella69 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:59 am dirtiest player in the league. glad to see him go
Couldn't agree more. He will pay himself, if he sticks around that long.

Return to “Pro Sports”