Post by mattash »

His dad runs it so never know.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Re: Luck Retires.... XFL?

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Would be cool. But I can't see that happening. Dude can't stay healthy.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

wow I saw this last night watching the canes/gator game, and quite frankly I was shocked by it. the xfl will fold like a cheap suit.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Luck is under contract with the Colts and the NFL. If he were to even think about playing in another league, attorneys would descend from the heavens like locusts. If he is physically beat up, why would he want to go to some start-up league?

Now for the XFL, it's longevity depends on how many eyeballs they attract to the TV. The only way a second league can exist is with the support and blessing of the NFL. Think of a kind of European league they had a few years ago but instead base it in North America and preferably in college towns like Columbus, Oklahoma City and Birmingham.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

He may go to help but not to play. Luck is a very smart guy. The abuse he took from the Colts having a terrible offensive line over the years has done its damage. I read where he announced in July about having his first child coming. He has made enough money. Being able to enjoy the rest of his life is the main reason I think he left football. He can go out and help the QB's in the XFL in training but will not want to take a chance of playing.

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

mattash wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:45 pm His dad runs it so never know.
i dont think there is even the slimmest of chances this happens. Way more money to be made in the NFL. I could see him helping as a coach or coordinator though

Its all in the hips
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

lol never know..

Vince is putting half a billion in the league. Luck would be the league poster guy. lol I could see him paying 40 million a year.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Pro Sports”