BENGALS AT BUFFALO BILLS. 1PM 9/22

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

BENGALS AT BUFFALO BILLS. 1PM 9/22

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THE BENGALS SHOULD HAVE WON WEEK 1 AGAINST THE SEAHAWKS, BUT A MISSED FIELD GOAL PUT THE IKKSNAYY ON THAT.
THE BENGALS YESTERDAY HOSTED THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS. AND NEEDLESS TO SAY THE 49ERS DOMINANCE OVER THE BENGALS CONTINUES. THE BENGALS LOOKED LIKE A PEE WEE TEAM. THE TACKLING WAS ATROCIOUS. WELL NEVER MIND, THE EVERYTHING WAS ATROCIOUS. AND WAS VIEWED BY A VERY SPARSE HOME CROWD. AT TIMES IT SOUNDED LIKE THE 9ERS WERE THE HOME TEAM CROWDWISE. IT WAS GUT WRENCHING TO WATCH. I WOULD HAVE RATHER WALKED BAREFOOT THROUGH A BOX OF ROOFING NAILS THAN TO SEE THAT HAPPEN AGAIN WITH THAT TEAM. BUT IT DID. CAN WE CIRCLE THE WAGONS WHEN WE TRAVEL TO BUFFALO. AND TRY TO AVOID AN 0-3 START. YOU HAVE TO BE A VERY DEDICATED FAN TO BE A BENGALS OR BROWNS FAN.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: BENGALS AT BUFFALO BILLS. 1PM 9/22

it's flat exhausting to watch your team continue to flounder around.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

well heckey darn, where in tarnation is all the bengals fans. I knows the 9er game was depressin. but i gotta lotta more. in the immortal words of clubber lang.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The good thing is it is a short road trip. Bills are playing solid football right now. Bengals played solid CRAP last week. Bengals need to get the offensive line more healthy. Not being able to watch the Bengals play is tough to talk much about. Still it is a learning curve with the players getting use to the new coaches and calls. Last week should have been a big wake up call for the players. Who were embarrassed last week at home. If they play bad again this week the trend in the NFL is players to ask to be traded.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

GO BROWNS!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I don't see it happening this week, just more suffering. At least you got the other tiger team to be happy about, bait. ;)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm tickled as a flathead catfish in a tub of Vaseline over my ''fighting tigers'' but I think it's gonna be the tree of woe fer us Bengal fans.
looks like we're playing for draft picks after that effort against the 49ers. that needs to change drastical like man.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Were playing so bad all you can do is laugh

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Yep no surprise here mattash!

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Tuff one of you guys

GO BROWNS!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

There just might be a light at the end of the tunnel, if the Bengals can just keep losing ( witch seems very likely ), they may just end up with one of the worst records this year, and then I would hope that they would try to draft Joey Burrow as there next franchise QB. Of course I'm talking about the Bengals, I don't want to get my hopes to high.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and chase young.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

When the Bengals get healthy offensive line that will make it easier for whoever is the QB. Not sure why not using the TE's more. Then John "I may or may not catch the ball "Ross. I would play Erickson more at WR. Dependable and runs the routes right.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Who is the GM? Still MB? There you go. If I we're the GM, I'd realize the Red Rocket isn't taking you anywhere in the near future. There might be a market for him. Get what you can and start over.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

GM is MB. Dalton or anyone at QB with that poor offensive line will not win much.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:02 pm and chase young.
That would be a great pick also Bait. I really believe that Burrow will be one of the first couple QB's selected, and as someone said earlier, it might be time to see what they can get for there QB now, as he is not getting any younger. If anyone should know it would be Mike Brown, that Burrow would also probably put quite a few more "fannies" in those seats in the Stadium.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that would be awesome. don't see it happ'nin with finley and dolegada. but mikey better look at his bleachers this sunday and figure a way to solve the AIS problem. I'd pick every buckeye I could. at every position available. I'd love to have burrow, he's a live wire, a leader, tough as a .59 tee bone steak. and he's home grown. and he's an amazing qb with great touch on the ball. he throws as purty a ball as anyone in the ncaa.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Last year Burrow did not play good. Now this year he is. Yes he is local but to consider him a NFL team savior is a big jump. Need to see how the season goes. As many who have all the tools come up short in the NFL. Without a good offensive line and a WR like John "I may or may not catch the Ball" Ross.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Burrow mayby didn't play that well all year last year, but he was still the best QB that LSU probably has had. LSU has always had a great defensive football team, as well as having some good running backs. This year they are not that good of a defensive team, but are really playing well on offense.I hope that when they play some of the better teams in the SEC, that they don't have to score 45-50 pts, to just have a chance to win the game. I agree about the offensive line being terrible, not quite as bad as the Browns, but close. If they continue to lose, and you consider how much they are paying A. Dalton, I wouldn't be surprised if they trade him to someone who needs a QB. The bottom line with Mike Brown is, as long as they are filling the Stadium every Sunday with fans, everything else will be okay. Sorry I got off the topic so much, this wasn't about LSU. I would still love to see the Bengals draft Joey Burrow.

Return to “Pro Sports”