WEEK 5 10/6 ARIZONA CARDINALS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WEEK 5 10/6 ARIZONA CARDINALS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

HONESTLY I DON'T KNOW WHY I BOTHER. I GUESS OLE BAIT IS JUST A DINOSAUR AND A GLUTON FER PUNISHMENT. I'D RATHER HAVE TACKS DROVE UNDER MY FINGERNAILS WITH AN ESTWING FRAMIN' HAMMER THAN TO SEE ANOTHER GAME LIKE LAST WEEK, OR THE 9ER GAME. THE BENGALS HAVE A PERFECTION OF A SEASON GOING NOW. THE JUNGLE SHOULD HAVE 703 SCREAMIN PEOPLE THERE TO SEE THISUN, OLE MIKEY NEEDS A CHECKUP FROM THE NECKUP AFTER THIS SEASON OF WOES. I WAS HOPING FOR A MUCH MORE BATTLE TESTED COACH. SOMEBODY WITH MUCH MORE EXPERIENCE. I THOUGH BILL BELICHICK SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR 15 YEARS TO FINISH OUT HIS COACHING CAREER AS A BENGAL. THEN I WOKE UP AND REALIZED I HAD TO PEE PEE. I EXPECT MORE OF THE SAME THIS WEEK. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
BigGuy10
Varsity

Re: WEEK 5 10/6 ARIZONA CARDINALS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS.

Post by BigGuy10 »

I will be at this game on Sunday! Let’s hope they can string one together for a W this week but when it comes to the Bengals... you just never know! :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

true dat friend. be safe.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

If we lose I want to go 0-16 for draft picks lol

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm so sick of losing seasons.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

What an awful matchup. Can we just go straight to college OT rules instead of playing the actual game? 😁

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

can someone else start the next bengals game topic. hit ain't workin' out too well fer ole bait.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:59 pm can someone else start the next bengals game topic. hit ain't workin' out too well fer ole bait.
Bait, at least they are 1 game closer to having the top draft pick next year. Mike Brown is no dummy when it comes to making money, when he starts seeing those empty seats the rest of the year, I hope he is smart enough to draft Joey Burrow as there next franchise QB. I know they need much more than a QB, but that would be a great start. I'll predict that they will probably trade Andy Dalton before the end of the year.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Strangely Dalton had a good day. It's gonna take a lot more than a QB to turn this train wreck around. The line is a dumpster fire and the defense is a shell of what it was just a few years ago. I hate to say it but I knew when Burfict left they would only get worse on defense. He needed to go but what a waste of talent. Their run defense is hard to watch. Need some receivers to give Green help also.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it's just awful

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

cbolt wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:33 am Strangely Dalton had a good day. It's gonna take a lot more than a QB to turn this train wreck around. The line is a dumpster fire and the defense is a shell of what it was just a few years ago. I hate to say it but I knew when Burfict left they would only get worse on defense. He needed to go but what a waste of talent. Their run defense is hard to watch. Need some receivers to give Green help also.
Dalton is not next as bad a QB but has gotten the blame for poor Line play. No matter who they draft year. The Bengals need to improve their line play. Getting Williams back at OT next year will be a hugh plus but that is one position. Glenn being out this season is no help. Smith is getting up in age and his best years are behind him, The Bengals may need to spend money wisely. Not to overpay players like Hart and Kirkpatrick.

BigGuy10
Varsity

Post by BigGuy10 »

If only they would’ve played the whole game opposed to waiting till the last 5 min of the 4th quarter! Crowd got pretty excited near the end but we could all see the game winning FG coming out of it. 1st pick here we come! :lol:

Return to “Pro Sports”