HOW MANY THINK THAT ??????????

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

HOW MANY THINK THAT ??????????

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THE BENGALS ARE SMART ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY DRAFT JOE BURROW. I'M SO PROUD OF THIS GUY. AND I THINK HE HAS THE PERFECT PERSONALITY AND MINDSET TO LEAD A FLAILING TEAM BACK TO RESPECTABILITY. IF THEY GET HIM, AND GET SOME BLUE CHIP OFFENSIVE LINEMEN, WE MAY MAKE A QUICKER TURN AROUND A BIG CORNER A TAD FASTER. YOU PUT OHIO STATE PLAYERS ON THE ROSTER, YOU PUT BUTTS IN THE SEATS. AND I'M JUST OVERWHELMED BY HIS RISE TO FAME AT LSU. WHICH IS MY FAVORITE OR SHOULD I SAY ONLY SEC TEAM I LIKE. EVEN THOUGH THEY PLAY SUPERLATIVE FOOTBALL IN THEIR CONFERENCE. THE SEC IS AN AMAZING CONFERENCE. DID I REALLY JUST SAY THAT OUTLOUD, LOL :D

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: HOW MANY THINK THAT ??????????

Post by VetteMan »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:27 am THE BENGALS ARE SMART ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY DRAFT JOE BURROW. I'M SO PROUD OF THIS GUY. AND I THINK HE HAS THE PERFECT PERSONALITY AND MINDSET TO LEAD A FLAILING TEAM BACK TO RESPECTABILITY. IF THEY GET HIM, AND GET SOME BLUE CHIP OFFENSIVE LINEMEN, WE MAY MAKE A QUICKER TURN AROUND A BIG CORNER A TAD FASTER. YOU PUT OHIO STATE PLAYERS ON THE ROSTER, YOU PUT BUTTS IN THE SEATS. AND I'M JUST OVERWHELMED BY HIS RISE TO FAME AT LSU. WHICH IS MY FAVORITE OR SHOULD I SAY ONLY SEC TEAM I LIKE. EVEN THOUGH THEY PLAY SUPERLATIVE FOOTBALL IN THEIR CONFERENCE. THE SEC IS AN AMAZING CONFERENCE. DID I REALLY JUST SAY THAT OUTLOUD, LOL :D
Bait, I think that also, especially about Burrow being the perfect personality and having the right mindset for the Bengals, plus being able to help put Butts in some of those empty seats that have been starting to show up. Whether or not we like Mike Brown or not, he's never been known for not being able most years to find a way to fill that Stadium up with fans. Have missed seeing you post, even though I'm pretty sure that basketball probably doesn't come close for you, especially with baseball or any level of football.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

They would be crazy not to take him first pick! But your talking about the Bengals?

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

GO BROWNS!!!!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you hain't right county !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Mike Brown and the Bengal organization would be foolish not to pick Burrow. Yet part of me prays they do not pick Joe as the Bengals have a track record of turning possible success into failure. Burrow deserves better.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

I think the larger question should be....Is Burrow a one year wonder?

His Jr. stats were not all that good. Then he teams up with a QB/passing attack coach and blammo-National Champs!

Will he prove himself to be worthy....stay tuned. Bengals need to draft like Chuck Noll did in the early 70s. Look at all those HOF he drafted in a 2-4 yr span....WOW.

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
RollCoal
JV Team

Post by RollCoal »

If they need an O-Lineman, Coal Groves very own Austen Pleasants is going to be in the Draft. He started I believe 4 years at Ohio University in Joe’s hometown. How awesome would it be to have not 1, but 2 young men from southern Ohio become teammates on the biggest stage ?!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and excepting a different result;
Albert Einstein
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that would be awesome coal. I think joe has just the right mindset for this job. and his work ethic and size are great. I hope he is not a one year success story. and I don't feel he is. I really dig this young man. and it will put butts in seats. makes perfect sense to me, as long as we can assemble an o-line to protect him. I'm still not at all sold on our new coach. he'll be on a short leash quick. if things don't improve.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I don't know, bait. Mikey has reputation for keeping these coaches on leashes longer than other teams would. It's the best job security in the NFL for a coach.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

The teammate idea would be cool fur sure !

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

But........GO BROWNS!!

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

I would love to see them take joe.... i have followed his whole career and would love to continue...

With that being said if miami gives up them picks you look at it real hard..

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

me too big guy.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:55 pm I would love to see them take joe.... i have followed his whole career and would love to continue...

With that being said if miami gives up them picks you look at it real hard..
Yeah, Bengals coaches have been doing interviews saying Burrow is there solid number one pick and that they are not looking to trade. Of course a denial sometimes mean they are indeed keeping an open mind.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

It's good for the Bengals, and good for Southeastern Ohio.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:04 pm me too big guy.

Are you Fixin to watch the draft ?

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Mike Brown is smart enough as a businessman to know what will fill up some of those empty seats that have started to show up in the stadium. As far as I'm concerned, it was a no brainer as to whether or not to draft Joey Burrow. I'm really hoping that he just drafted his franchise QB for the next few years.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

I would say it’s safe to say the bungholes drafted a franchise QB in Joe Burrow.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yes, I watched it county. so happy the bengals listened to their fanbase. and I think their stadium lease is up like 5 years from now. so this was a big ole shot in the arm. joey is the perfect mindset for the position in bengals stripes. I'm proud of them and him.

Return to “Pro Sports”