SEOPS HOF

Re: Cleveland Browns death watch

Post by Raider6309 »

Browns and the Sixers. Two god awful franchises now. The owners should be fired

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Pettine and Farmer both hit the road! Johnny was in Vegas partying it up, now will he be joining them? He is not that dumb so I'd say he is being advised to do everything he can so they will get him out of there.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

This is like being married to and in love with a drug addict. What do you do? The team owner says, "I promise to be better". Yea right, but I still love you. I think?

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Get rid of Johnny Boy. He's been trouble from day 1 and wont get any better. If the Browns don't bring in a proven winner HC and make some great draft picks I'll be ready to quit watching the NFL all together like I have the NBA. The NBA for different reasons.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

To make matters worse Haslam just appointed his accounting non football guy the one who will have final say on the draft picks and roster,will hire a head coach before a gm,I am sure that will lead to more in house bickering and power struggles like they just saw.The gm needs to find his own coach so get ready for more of the same Browns fans :roll:

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

That place sucks, they need a guy like Mark Cuban to buy them. I always thought that would be the ultimate challenge for someone until Holmgren stepped up and failed.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Why should we expect the Browns organization to be run better? The owner's other business was raided by the FBI but Jimmy didn't know anything about what went on. I wish he'd go back to running truckstops and leave the Browns to people who know what they're doing.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Johnny Manziel was using a blonde wig and mustache as a disguise in Vegas on Saturday? :lol: You can't make this stuff up! Are you kidding me? Hey Jimmy, how's your QB of the future looking now? What a disgrace and I'm not talking about "Billy" Manziel. Can the Browns get any lower? Wait, I didn't say that. :shock:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Heard he got a few hits too ....lol

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

dazed&confused wrote:Johnny Manziel was using a blonde wig and mustache as a disguise in Vegas on Saturday? :lol: You can't make this stuff up! Are you kidding me? Hey Jimmy, how's your QB of the future looking now? What a disgrace and I'm not talking about "Billy" Manziel. Can the Browns get any lower? Wait, I didn't say that. :shock:
That's good stuff right there :lol: :lol: What will we do when he leaves? It will be a boring place without him. :lol:

JV Team

Post by 1906 »

oxygen thief nothing more nothing less

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Now I hear they hire a baseball guy,maybe they don't need Manziel for entertainment :lol: :lol: :roll:

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

Johnny is on his way to Cincinnati to be the Reds next closer, or left fielder. or third baseman :o :lol:

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

cbolt wrote:Now I hear they hire a baseball guy,maybe they don't need Manziel for entertainment :lol: :lol: :roll:
Well their football people haven't produced a winner. Maybe they'll play small ball now. Or they'll have a designated starting QB and a bullpen for the 4th quarter.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

You beat me to it dazed I was just getting ready to put that on there,these football guys have not done them any good at all ,so what the heck try something new it couldn't be any worse.I like the fact he is using that recruiting agency to find the coach and GM,but what good does it do to have a GM if he can't pick his own coach and players? I don't see any of the in house fighting stopping in the future,the coach will report to Haslam and the GM to Sashi Brown,say what? Also I think Haslam is shooting himself in the foot by banning Bernie Kosar,Kosar IMO would find a great QB and teach him the ropes.Kosar could call the play before it was even snapped when he was doing commentary so he knows what he is doing.Only drawback is he is a party boy like Johnny :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

dazed&confused wrote:
cbolt wrote:Now I hear they hire a baseball guy,maybe they don't need Manziel for entertainment :lol: :lol: :roll:
Well their football people haven't produced a winner. Maybe they'll play small ball now. Or they'll have a designated starting QB and a bullpen for the 4th quarter.
:lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)

bighead
All State

Post by bighead »

Hit the road Manziel.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Not browns fans. But this is awful no team should be this bad year in and year out.

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Browns are what the Raiders were during Al Davis last years. Get rid of these players and lets try this. We will get better but to much turmoil to build on. Two years ago a lot of people were talking about the Browns being ready to make a move in the right direction. With a solid defense and good O-line. When the owner got in trouble with the Feds on his gas business the Browns having been going down hill. He just can't keep throwing money to fix everything and keep changing things every year or 2. Even if not a Browns fan I would enjoy them being a tough team to play every year.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Death Watch? The Browns have already died.The last nail went into the coffin in Jan.1988.And if it wasn't then, it surely happened when Modell took them to Balt.

"I have a deep affection for the University of Pittsburgh.It is my University.I am proud to be a Pitt man.”-Jock Sutherland

Return to “Pro Sports”