Ohio State vs. LSU

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

LSU, VT, and USC are 3 being considered, they are saying Georgia and Kansas wont get in bc they never won their conference

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

i think it should be VT for simple fact is lsu has lost 2 and 1 being late but it will prolly be lsu as said b4 they had them in the first week and it will stay that way

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

I don't care who it is, I just want a national championship to come to Ohio State!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

It should be Hawaii and OSU. I don't care about the BCS. Thats what it should be.

GO BUCKS!!

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

I'd rather it be LSU than Okalahoma. :?

Rhiannon
All Conference

Post by Rhiannon »

tomcat fan wrote:LSU, VT, and USC are 3 being considered, they are saying Georgia and Kansas wont get in bc they never won their conference

No where in the rules for the BCS does it say you have to win your conference. Georgia's coach made several great points of why they should be in.

So LSU never lost a game in regulation? Well they didn't win 2 games in regulation either did they? :lol: If they are so good why would they need OT to win a game? Should have gotten it done in regulation.

I agree Orestes. They had LSU National Championships back in September. Mark May is anti-Ohio State. He just needs to get on our bandwagon and maybe he would have some fun.

I am just thrilled that Ohio State is back in the big game.
GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!

iwearblacknikes
S

Post by iwearblacknikes »

Ohio State would kill Hawaii

GO BUCKS!!!!!

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

GO BUCKS!!! I don't care as long "OHIO STATE" IS THERE!!!

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

I dont care who OSU plays as long as its someone they beat

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

No may should LSU should play a home game for the national championship. I hate the polls they should not come out until mid October. I think OSU will come out focused and with a chip on their shoulder and play like they did in 2002 against Miami. GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

No may should LSU should play a home game for the national championship. I hate the polls they should not come out until mid October. I think OSU will come out focused and with a chip on their shoulder and play like they did in 2002 against Miami. GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

LSU HAD THEIR CHANCE THEY BLEW IT 2 TIMES!!!

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

amen

chilltown
JV Team

Post by chilltown »

LSU, OU, or USC ........Doesn't matter Bucks won't beat any of them .....BigTen is a WEAK conference this year and it will show again .

VT lost 2 games and one was to LSU by 41 .....they're out..

Ga. has a beef but didn't win conference ....Out..... ( i know there isn't a rule ,but theyare 3rd best in conference)

Not sure who will get the nod ...but I sense it will be LSU and a home game..... They won the best conference and didn't even have their QB in the Championship.... Coaches will vote for them..... teams should be rewarded for playing a tough schedule .

Luckily the Bucks played nobody .... if they had to play Ga. , LSU, Fla. Tenn, Auburn, Ala... every week i'd love to see their W-L record

buckeye21
JV Team

Post by buckeye21 »

chilltown, After such a crazy college football season how in the world could you say that OSU could not beat any of those teams? Yes the Big Ten is down but that doesn't mean that OSU is down does it? NO!! The Buckeyes are just as good if not better than Tennessee and they really should have beat LSU yesterday. You're completely crazy if you don't think Ohio State has a chance!

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

People like chilltown will just make this all the more sweet tasting when JT hoists the f'ing trophy.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

RamRodBulldogs44 wrote:NO NO and NO! LSU does not deserve to be there! They lost their last regular season game!

what about georgia. people are sayin they are gonna play the buckeyes. does a 2 loss team who didn't win there conference deserve the shot

bigmont5
Riding the Bench

Post by bigmont5 »

RamRodBulldogs44 wrote:Won't happen!

Really?

chilltown
JV Team

Post by chilltown »

buckeye21 wrote:chilltown, After such a crazy college football season how in the world could you say that OSU could not beat any of those teams? Yes the Big Ten is down but that doesn't mean that OSU is down does it? NO!! The Buckeyes are just as good if not better than Tennessee and they really should have beat LSU yesterday. You're completely crazy if you don't think Ohio State has a chance!

It has been a crazy year, OSU "could" win . I'm really gun shy after last year . I feel like the Bucks were better last year. And you can't argue their schedule is not all that good . Boeckman isn't that good and those teams can take Beanie out of the game. As far as Tenn. yesterday , they lost to a backup QB. Ainge has never been able to get it done. Bucks will be an underdog to any of the 1st 3 I mentioned .

USAF_Defender23
Varsity

Post by USAF_Defender23 »

Orestes wrote:Mark May = Tool

He also was saying last week that WVU would destroy OSU. Hmmm...not 4-7 Pitt I guess.....

Your giving Mark May too much credit...he isn't a tool he's a tool bag! I hate these so called "experts"! They think that they know everything about college sports and I bet that NOT ONE of them picked all the upsets of this 2007 season. Experts..haha!

Return to “College Sports”