Ohio State Spring Game

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Re: Ohio State Spring Game

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

Gibson is the type of guy who can give the Buckeyes speed off the end, much like Gohlston did last year.

Both he and Wilson are quick guys, who can be devistating pass rushers. Hopefully Wilson's leg will be healed to
full strength.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

peake wrote:LOL....I will do the same, things are about to change....I'll put $100 down for anyone that wants to bet on that!

Gzzz...Both of you guys are lame. $100 is all you guys will wager. That is a waste of time. Lets start talking big bucks and then I will be interested.

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

thats a tank of gas :lol:

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

FalconFan wrote:
peake wrote:LOL....I will do the same, things are about to change....I'll put $100 down for anyone that wants to bet on that!

Gzzz...Both of you guys are lame. $100 is all you guys will wager. That is a waste of time. Lets start talking big bucks and then I will be interested.

$1,000...Ill bet that...

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Is your Spring game on NFL Network? Ours is Live and in living blue and gold color...Hail To Pitt!!
Last edited by Black Panther on Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cghornet10
JV Team

Post by cghornet10 »

It was awesome to see the local guys getting some carries :)

..and Mr. Pryor was in attendance this afternoon. 8)

bulldog21
JV Team

Post by bulldog21 »

I had the pleasure of meeting Pryor behind Eddie George's on High Street in Columbus. Actually got a picture with him too. Very chill guy in person. One of my friends up here said he saw him at the campus party he attended last night too.

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

Did everyone get as wet as I did, even with a rain poncho on?

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

ballparent wrote:Did everyone get as wet as I did, even with a rain poncho on?

haha, i didnt even have the luxury of a poncho :evil: but i still had a good time and got some sweet pictures. we had amazing seats as well, 4 rows up from the field on about the 10 yardline
Last edited by Brutus8907 on Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

Photos from the Columbus Dispatch.

http://www.columbusdispatch.com/live/foundation/slideshow.jsp?file=/sports/photo_galleries/2008/2008springgame&image=1&adsec=sports&tot=30

Even Pyror tried to stay dry.
Rock Hill Alumni K.C. Christian. Atta' boy, K.C.!!!!!

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

set through the rain until halftime. that field looked good enough to eat :122246

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

Streaming feed link of the game from today...on demand...so watch what you missed, when you want..... and be dry now....like us. :12222

http://bigten.playonsports.tv/?SPID=10408&DB_OEM_ID=17300&SPSID=87743&eventId=4551

Strong side
Riding the Bench

Post by Strong side »

i thought marcus williams did a good job today.he has put on a lot of bulk since high school days.man they go pretty deep at running back must have seen 10 different ball carriers today.Didnt get the name but the wide out for the grey #5 he looks to be a special player for the bucks.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

ballparent wrote:Streaming feed link of the game from today...on demand...so watch what you missed, when you want..... and be dry now....like us. :12222

http://bigten.playonsports.tv/?SPID=10408&DB_OEM_ID=17300&SPSID=87743&eventId=4551
Thanks.

NUTHOUSE
Waterboy

Post by NUTHOUSE »

I was really impressed with #14-Joe Bauserman I believe he is a freshman he made some pretty big plays... The best one was when he threw that touchdown pass & it came back b/c of a holding penelty which was a bunch of b/s. I was cold and soaking wet due to the rain if I would have went a couple of rows up I would have been under the press box and would have stayed dry :!:

Strong side
Riding the Bench

Post by Strong side »

i agree tizzle beokman (sp) will have alot of pressure for the qb spot this year.#14 looked over the field well. couple of times i thought he was going for the big throw when he had awide out open close .he was very mpressive how accurate he was.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I watched the game on the link above. I dont think anyone can beat out Todd this year, but with the 2 backups not looking bad and Pryer coming in there is going to be a battle next year.

Orestes
S

Post by Orestes »

Sabino looked like he has a great future at LB.

Thad Gibson looks like a freak of nature.

Taurian Washington played very well, and really looks the part IMO.

Boom Herron looks as good as advertised. It has been said that if Beanie goes down, Herron will get the majority of the reps with Mo Wells and Saine still changing pace.

OSU has walk-on RBs that would clearly be starters at MAC and Mid-level Big Ten schools. Great depth at that spot. It's too bad that not all of them can get their fair share of reps.

"People" are saying that this is clearly the most talented team of the Tressel Era.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Orestes wrote:Sabino looked like he has a great future at LB.

Thad Gibson looks like a freak of nature.

Taurian Washington played very well, and really looks the part IMO.

Boom Herron looks as good as advertised. It has been said that if Beanie goes down, Herron will get the majority of the reps with Mo Wells and Saine still changing pace.

OSU has walk-on RBs that would clearly be starters at MAC and Mid-level Big Ten schools. Great depth at that spot. It's too bad that not all of them can get their fair share of reps.

"People" are saying that this is clearly the most talented team of the Tressel Era.

This very well could be the best Tressel Era team. Which is really scary considering all the great teams they have had since Tressel showed up. Bottom line is, if we make the National Championship game again this year, we have got to win it. lol....I don't know if I could take 3 losses in a row.

Return to “College Sports”