Carson Palmer's comments about OSU BUCKEYES

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Carson Palmer's comments about OSU BUCKEYES

Post by Bleeding Red »

How is Carson Palmer going to be treated in Cincy after the comments he said about tOSU?

Do you think he is in for a big surprise and will get boo'd when he runs out on the field for the Bengals home opener?

There are alot of OSU fans in Cincy......I think he will understand later on that his comments were ignorant.

I understand his strong feelings on USC, but he really shot himself in the foot.

Region 15
JV Team

Re: Carson Palmer's comments about OSU BUCKEYES

Post by Region 15 »

I listened to Palmer's reply to all of this,this morning on ESPN. Actually I really agree with him, it was directed to California listeners in California expressing his support for USC. Maybe not the very best of dialog he could have used but...............hey thats how it is. He will take a lot of verbal abuse from this for the next two seasons and he probably should.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The guy is from USC--home of the Juice--enough said :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

i love how he said OSU is gonna come out to cali and get a good old fashion Pac10 butt whoopin...the Pac10 is a one team conference that had an exceptional year this past year. where's oregon gonna be this year? how is UCLA gonna do this year? Pac10 butt whoopin...i'm shaking in my Buckeye #10 jersey :roll:

playmaker
Waterboy

Post by playmaker »

I can't blame a guy for showing some loyalty to his alma mater. Not everyone looks through the scarlet and gray colored glasses. If they did what fun would that be.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

It isnt bad that he stands behind his USC roots, but the way that he just BASHED OSU is beyond me........living and working in the state of OHIO.

There was a much more professional way to state his comments and pride of his alma matter, and he wasnt even close to using his words carefully.

froggy48
Riding the Bench

Post by froggy48 »

I guess he should have said a good ole fashioned USC whoopin!!

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

I cant believe I am writing on this STUPID....YES STUPID TOPIC.....but.....as a OSU fan and Bengals fan, I have no problem with this! He went to USC guys!!!! Did you expect him to bash USC and say the Buckeyes were gonna whoop them???? I think people are making way to much out of this!!!

Here is a example that a friend of mine used.....so what happens if next year one of the MANY Buckeyes that will be drafted, goes to Detroit....MICHIGAN....would you expect them to be PRO-MICHIGAN!?!?!? NO!! So dont expect Palmer to be PRO-OSU....notice I didnt say PRO-OHIO!!! Ok, now I'm off my soap box!!!

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

Its not bad idk why people make a big deal out of it he is showing school spirit but i wish he could have kept his mouth shut because some way some how it will be a distraction for the bengals this year.

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

Being a Notre Dame fan it is in my blood to hate USC, but that was funny, he just said what the rest of the country thinks.

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

and the big ten hasnt been a one team conference. both conferences are very close. they have one great team and a bunch of middle of the road teams that dont offer much resistance.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

portsmouth_trojan59 wrote:Its not bad idk why people make a big deal out of it he is showing school spirit but i wish he could have kept his mouth shut because some way some how it will be a distraction for the bengals this year.
If this causes a distraction this year they have bigger problems than I thought...

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i'm a huge bengal, and carson palmer fan. what he said shocked me. he can't stand ohio state, and thinks they are overrated. they can trade him now, i would not care. just plain stupid talk. and working in ohio. i hope the buckeyes just tatoo usc this year, on route to an undefeated season. and a national championship.usc, and wisky are our big 2 games. they are all big. but these 2 are pivital, in the bucks natl. title hopes this year. i look for ther bucks and sooners to meet in dolphin stadium. with no home fiels sec advantage this year. but thats fine whoever it is, the bucks are lllloooooaaaaadddddeeeeeddddd. :122245

Captain Cavalier
Freshman Team

Post by Captain Cavalier »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:i'm a huge bengal, and carson palmer fan. what he said shocked me. he can't stand ohio state, and thinks they are overrated. they can trade him now, i would not care. just plain stupid talk. and working in ohio. i hope the buckeyes just tatoo usc this year, on route to an undefeated season. and a national championship.usc, and wisky are our big 2 games. they are all big. but these 2 are pivital, in the bucks natl. title hopes this year. i look for ther bucks and sooners to meet in dolphin stadium. with no home fiels sec advantage this year. but thats fine whoever it is, the bucks are lllloooooaaaaadddddeeeeeddddd. :122245

I have something in common with Carson I guess.... :lol: I'm not a Palmer fan either.I think he sucks!

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

love him in fantasy football!

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Great point rvraiderfan!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i hope the bucks destroy usc. :122245

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

i second that alabama mike, but remember these are bucks fans were talking about.

chiefswrestler2010
Riding the Bench

Post by chiefswrestler2010 »

As a fan of the Fightin Irish in Ohio I go against everything when i say go sc

on a mission
All Conference

Post by on a mission »

HE CAN'T WIN WITH THE BUNGALS SO HE HAS TO GO BACK TO THE GOOD OLE DAYS.BUCKS OVER USC IN A ROUTE,TRUE #1 IS PROVEN. :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246

Return to “College Sports”