Michigan v. ND

cant stop this
All State

Re: Michigan v. ND

Post by cant stop this »

I know both teams had good defense performances Saturday, i feel the team who has the ball last wins. UM by 6

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

This is one of the guys Clausen will fear

buckeyeshots
Freshman Team

Post by buckeyeshots »

Why would he fear another quarterback? 8) :lol:

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Is that supposed to be funny? Love the dumb comments.

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

I found it funny. I would say if Clausen is afraid, he needs to find another hobby.

buckeyeshots
Freshman Team

Post by buckeyeshots »

Man, you are quick to make the cheesy and unclassy post, but get quite offended when someone else is having fun. I commend your "love" for Michigan, and I even support your choice if that's really... what you wanna do. BUT, you act like Michigan is a team full of yous own kids and you are always trying to keep people from poking fun at them. Chill out a little bit. Clearly 95% of people on this forum are fans of THE Ohio State University or Marshall, so you KNOW that every time you make your case for that team up north that people are gonna try and say things back. That's the only reason that you post is because you're bored and want to internet fight...

...But... begs the question... What would this forum be like without your kind?

therepublican
Varsity

Post by therepublican »

I think this game will be a close one...but the Irish I think have the edge. Clausen will not be scared! His first year he got knocked down on every play, I am sure he is not too afraid of getting hit, plus the line is MUCH MUCH better than they have been in the past. Like I said earlier, Tate and Floyd's air game will be way too much for Michigan.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

I'll take Charlie and his boys in this one.........

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

I am simply asking that you act like an adult and make adult comments. When I post on Ohio State threads I try to be as classy and objective as possible. I feel if you have nothing to add to the thread then there is no need to post.

ExTrojan
Waterboy

Post by ExTrojan »

This one is HUGE for many reasons.

Loser puts their coach right on the Hotseat, while the winner gets to take a breath.

Loser also will not see a Top-25 ranking the rest of the year and we know what that means to these 2 tradition rich schools.

Loser also gets to hear the "I told you so's", while the winner can actually get a little praise for turning things back around.

For me personally, I am sorry there still isn't tie's in college!!

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

ExTrojan wrote:This one is HUGE for many reasons.

Loser puts their coach right on the Hotseat, while the winner gets to take a breath.

Loser also will not see a Top-25 ranking the rest of the year and we know what that means to these 2 tradition rich schools.

Loser also gets to hear the "I told you so's", while the winner can actually get a little praise for turning things back around.

For me personally, I am sorry there still isn't tie's in college!!

Rodriguez will not be on the hot seat at anytime this year. He has dismantled the team to reflect his run and gun style. to run him off now, would devastate the program further.

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Agree^^^^

RRod is going no where. I told you from the start unless he just falls flat on his face, then he will be at UM for as long as he wants. The program is on the right track regardless of if they win this game or not. Worst case is they lose and then go into the MSU game 3-1.

Mouth's Better Half
Varsity

Post by Mouth's Better Half »

I have to go with "whoever MU is playing". Sorry, I was brainwashed by an OSU alum. ND by two touchdowns.

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

peake wrote:Agree^^^^

RRod is going no where. I told you from the start unless he just falls flat on his face, then he will be at UM for as long as he wants. The program is on the right track regardless of if they win this game or not. Worst case is they lose and then go into the MSU game 3-1.

Yea, I agree. If 3-9 at Michigan with a loss to Toledo is not falling on your face, nothing is. He is going nowhere.

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

It's UM not MU.

UNIVERSITY of MICHIGAN= UM

This year is the premise of the post. If he has a repeat performance of last season, then he is gone. It is not going to happen so I am not worried at all. This guy is bringing in serious talent. There was not a single player in the country that made a bigger impact then both of Michigan's QB's last week. He will be here as long as he wants.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Notre Dame by 2 td's

Sawdust
Freshman Team

Post by Sawdust »

buckeyeshots wrote:Man, you are quick to make the cheesy and unclassy post, but get quite offended when someone else is having fun. I commend your "love" for Michigan, and I even support your choice if that's really... what you wanna do. BUT, you act like Michigan is a team full of yous own kids and you are always trying to keep people from poking fun at them. Chill out a little bit. Clearly 95% of people on this forum are fans of THE Ohio State University or Marshall, so you KNOW that every time you make your case for that team up north that people are gonna try and say things back. That's the only reason that you post is because you're bored and want to internet fight...

...But... begs the question... What would this forum be like without your kind?

Gonna have to go with buckshots here 'peake. You're way too anal. Take a laxative. I thought the pic comment was hilarious. You joked after the second (sinkhole)post then go Bi-polar 2 days later. It's just a game and this is a fun forum, not the Wall Street Journal Review.

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

I am being very level headed. The majority of their posts premise around little information and all insult. I get tired of it. We are adults and should be able to have adult conversations. I am not talking to little kids who can only come up with complex ideas such as cute little one liners, I am trying to have fun semi-serious conversation.

After you have heard the same negativity in the same posters comments for the 50th time, it gets real old real fast. Call me whatever you like, but it gets old, and I am not the only one noticing.

ExTrojan
Waterboy

Post by ExTrojan »

I am not saying that another 3-9 season is coming

BUT

If "Those People" loose to ND and then drop Big10 games against the top teams ( MSU, PSU, Iowa and OSU) and possibly Wisky, that is a 6-6 season. You telling me that there will be NO HEAT for Rich Rod??

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Michigan has the youngest team in college football (85 of the 125 roster are under classmen).

If Michigan goes 6-6, then I think Michigan will have big expectations the 2011 season, and anything but 10 wins will not be tolerated.

I don't know why we are even talking about that yet. We are one game into the season. We will see where UM is after this week.

Return to “College Sports”