OSU RB Room Takes A Hit With Master Teague Injury

Omega
SEOPS H

OSU RB Room Takes A Hit With Master Teague Injury

Post by Omega »

Only two days into Ohio State's spring football practice and the injury bug has reared its ugly head. The presumed starting running back Master Teague has suffered an achilles injury. The severity of the injury to the Buckeye sophomore back was not disclosed.

After striking out on a quality signee during the last recruiting cycle, the Buckeye running back room is suddenly thin. Just hope they have Justin Fields layered in bubble wrap.

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-sta ... ith-injury

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Re: OSU RB Room Takes A Hit With Master Teague Injury

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

I might have to get the crying pacifier out early...........Excuses are starting already.............

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Don't worry inches he'll be back in your nightmares come November. :lol:

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Actually good to see 9.5 being hale, hearty, and full of pure Michigan.

The Big10 race is going to be interesting. Will the law of averages catch up with Ryan Day and the Buckeyes in 2020? Recruiting rankings show OSU still to be number one, but the ball can take funny bounces.
Last edited by Omega on Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:53 pm I might have to get the crying pacifier out early...........Excuses are starting already.............
Inches, glad to see you alive and kicking. Believe me, when the Maize @ Blue visit Columbus this year, I doubt very much that they will need any excuses to beat Michigan and your "strange" coach. Hang in there, you still have plenty of time to hang up your pacifier, and convert over to the good guys.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

When did this happen

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Monday the first day of spring practice.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

cbolt wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:59 pm Monday the first day of spring practice.
That's what Eleven Warriors has been reporting, that it did happen on Monday.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Omega wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:23 pm Actually good to see 9.5 being hale, hearty, and full of pure Michigan.
The Big10 race is going to be interesting. Will the law of averages catch up with Ryan Day and the Buckeyes in 2020? Recruiting rankings show OSU still to be number one, but the ball can take funny bounces.
True on me being a hearty and honest Michigan fan.......No excuses win or lose for my Blue.......Most Columbus fans have numerous crying excuses even when they win.......The crying pacifier will be given to a few posters on here this year even with Columbus victories......Columbus opponents who put up a good fight never get any credit......if they do it's always Columbus didn't do this right, or that right.......I'm embarrassed for all true honest Columbus fans....Omega.......Numerous pacifiers and crying tissues will be handed out on here this year.......The excuses are early and many more to follow......

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:14 pm
Omega wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:23 pm Actually good to see 9.5 being hale, hearty, and full of pure Michigan.
True on me being a hearty and honest Michigan fan.......No excuses win or lose for my Blue.......Most Columbus fans have numerous crying excuses even when they win.......The crying pacifier will be given to a few posters on here this year even with Columbus victories......Columbus opponents who put up a good fight never get any credit......if they do it's always Columbus didn't do this right, or that right.......I'm embarrassed for all true honest Columbus fans....Omega.......Numerous pacifiers and crying tissues will be handed out on here this year.......The excuses are early and many more to follow......
Inches, I really think that your pacifiers are very cute and very colorful. Do you have them in more than one color, or is Red the primary color ? What would be really neat, would be if you had them in Maize @ Blue ? Are you not a fan of Michigan in all sports, or is it only football ? I know everyone really likes to hear from you, don't take so long between posts.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Losing Teague is tough but he should be back and ready by the season opener.

Lets not forget they will have an even BETTER group of receivers for Fields to throw to this year. Wilson, Olave, 2 excellent TE's.....offensively this may change the game plan a little but I think after letting off the gas vs Clemson, Day will be out to throttle people this year.

On top of that the defensive mindset was changed last year and that will carry over.

Xichigan gets no props and its laughable to even mention them in ANY conversation with tOSU when tOSU is beating them by 20+ REGULARLY.

Maybe they will sell those Xichigan pre season B1G #1 tee shirts again this year? Lol.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:53 pm I might have to get the crying pacifier out early...........Excuses are starting already.............
OSU was in the playoffs. Meanwhile your team was getting treated like a 2 yr old against Bama.

But go ahead....whatever makes you feel better. The trend continues this lat November.....

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Bleeding Red wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:55 am
OSU was in the playoffs. Meanwhile your team was getting treated like a 2 yr old against Bama.

But go ahead....whatever makes you feel better. The trend continues this lat November.....
Bleeding Red, if you and I both are not very careful, I just have this feeling that you and I both just might receive one of these " world famous pacifiers" before this next football season is concluded. I'm still trying my best to convince him that it's never too late, and that he may wake up some morning and finally realize that he can become one of us, and not have to suffer in pain day to day, and week to week throughout this next season, by remaining a Michigan fan. I'm not going to give up, that light at anytime could come on. Really, I think that Inches is a pretty good guy, just a little misguided a bit in the past.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Some needs to take a refresher reading class.......I never mentioned the Columbus team's performance ever on here......only most of it's fans......they cry if they win or lose........even if they win the crying continues where Columbus didn't do this or that......did you ever stop to think maybe the opponent put up a fight and caused some of the miscues???........no it could be that to give another team credit.....could it C-fans?.......make a billy goat puke.......And I'll never be a Columbus fan for the poster that keeps bringing that up.....I don't even hear ya......

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

😂🤣😂

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Here's a couple tissues for you too county,,, ole bud..........

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:40 am Some needs to take a refresher reading class.......I never mentioned the Columbus team's performance ever on here......only most of it's fans......they cry if they win or lose........even if they win the crying continues where Columbus didn't do this or that......did you ever stop to think maybe the opponent put up a fight and caused some of the miscues???........no it could be that to give another team credit.....could it C-fans?.......make a billy goat puke.......And I'll never be a Columbus fan for the poster that keeps bringing that up.....I don't even hear ya......
I truly understand what you're saying. Sometimes there really are things that need to be improved upon, but sometimes, it really was the other team stepping up and playing their hearts out, and really understanding their scouting report. The national media will disagree with us, but it seems as though you and I do understand football.

By the way, your Wolverines are in the lead for the overall sports series if you checked out my thread on that.

Return to “College Sports”