SEOPS

Re: Week 12 - Ohio St. Vs scUM

Post by Bleeding Red »

I-O!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

scUM looked pretty good today vs Iowa.....but hey it was Iowa!

The big surprise will be if fumble shoes will play QB or RB for scUM. Either way, I look for him to turn it over 2-3 times and get knocked out of the game.

Brady Hoke will talk about "Ohio" all week in his horrible voice and show that his IQ may qualify him for financial assistance after his coaching retirement.

Bucks play solid next week, I will be there half cocked in A deck and OSU wins 35-14.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Bleeding Red wrote:scUM looked pretty good today vs Iowa.....but hey it was Iowa!

The big surprise will be if fumble shoes will play QB or RB for scUM. Either way, I look for him to turn it over 2-3 times and get knocked out of the game.

Brady Hoke will talk about "Ohio" all week in his horrible voice and show that his IQ may qualify him for financial assistance after his coaching retirement.

Bucks play solid next week, I will be there half cocked in A deck and OSU wins 35-14.
This!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GoBuckeyes2786
Varsity

Post by GoBuckeyes2786 »

That's funny stuff bleeding red lol.

I've been ready for this week since beginning of season. Ill be making the trip and attending my first OSU-UM game.
Kinda sad that the end of the buckeyes season is a week away.

UM did look good today. It was Iowa but still a good showing offensively. Gardner is a much better QB than denard. Idk how they couldn't see this at some point. Or why he wasn't used against the loss to Nebraska. OSU will def need to put pressure on him. I've noticed alot of his plays are busted coverage and heave it downfield for big gainers. Also denard will be a threat anywhere on the field.

With that being said. This is the buckeyes last game of the season. No game again til next fall. This is it for the seniors. It's Michigan. Its the biggest Rivalry in all of sports. It's the chance to finish a perfect season for only the 6th time in school history. This is their bowl game. This is their championship. This is their statement for next season. This is what 11-0 and undefeated has lead them too. A chance to finish 12-0, undefeated and perfect by beating rival Michigan. This is The Game!!

Go Buckeyes! Beat blue!

...and Michigan still sucks!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

You wont be disappointed in the game environment. Get ready to scream all game with scUM on offense. I have found that drinking some cold beverages prior to makes my yelling louder and more dominate when mixed in with 107,000 others :)

Your right....this is for everything as far as Buckeye Nation is concerned. There will be no tomorrow for some of those guys like John Simon. Also on the line is the element of recruiting as the kids on the fence will get persuaded by the winning coach. This is the game that sets up next season.

The main key is to get pressure on Gardner and force him to make poor decisions....if he is in fact the QB.

"And we dont give a darn for the whole state of Michigan cause were from O-H-I-O!"

frank-n-beans
Varsity

Post by frank-n-beans »

If the D plays like it has all year then UM will eat the Buckeyes up. Meyer has to find someone to coach up the
D or they will never get to the next level. Coaching of the O-line and offense this
year (although today was 100% predictable) has been the difference so far but it comes to a halt if OSU
Can't find someone to coach the D. Fickell can't do the job ( that has become obviously apparent the last few years). The D started to dissolve after Dantoni left and went further in the toilet after Snyder took another job. The recruiting started to dwindle after this and has continued until this year. Fickell has proved he can't be trusted to lead 5 star recruits or have an idea of what to do with them. Meyer has more or less forced him to play the new kids this year and let their raw talent do the job without the benefit of sound direction.

GoBuckeyes2786
Varsity

Post by GoBuckeyes2786 »

Bleeding Red wrote:You wont be disappointed in the game environment. Get ready to scream all game with scUM on offense. I have found that drinking some cold beverages prior to makes my yelling louder and more dominate when mixed in with 107,000 others :)

Your right....this is for everything as far as Buckeye Nation is concerned. There will be no tomorrow for some of those guys like John Simon. Also on the line is the element of recruiting as the kids on the fence will get persuaded by the winning coach. This is the game that sets up next season.

The main key is to get pressure on Gardner and force him to make poor decisions....if he is in fact the QB.

"And we dont give a darn for the whole state of Michigan cause were from O-H-I-O!"

Lol I know what u mean. Ice cold beer on a cold November morning in Columbus will definitely be nice. I look for the shoe to be electric for this game and goin nuckin futs!! Lol

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Muck fichigan!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Ohio will be going up against the second ranked defense,once again they key will be if they can limit Miller from running the football,bucky did and almost pulled it off,Michigan university defense was supposed to be good last year and the Ohio offense made them look silly,hope for more of the same this week,I hope Robinson plays because Gardner looks kind of scary and might expose a weak secondary.

GoBuckeyes2786
Varsity

Post by GoBuckeyes2786 »

I didn't watch much of the second half of the UM game today but what I seen in the first half, Iowa moved the ball against UM. Weisman had some nice carries running the ball. I think if OSU find their rhythm we've seen much this season they will put points on the boatd

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

It is MeatChicken.............The Urbanator will put a chole on Hoke.............Go BUcks!!!......... :12224

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

MAN I TELL YA OLE BAIT HAS GOT CHILL BUMPS READING ALL OF THIS.
I COULD NOT BE ANY HAPPIER THAN I AM NOW WITH THE BUCKEYES.
I THINK THEY GO 12-0, AND SEND A CLEAR MESSAGE. THIS IS THE PLACE TO COME
IT'S SEXY TO BE A BUCKEYE.
AND WE ARE GONNA FLAT ROLL EVERYBODY.

I GOT NOTHING DISRESPECTFUL TO SAY ABOUT THE WOLVERINES , THEY ARE WHO WE THINK THEY ARE, LOL

BUT I HONESTLY THINK BRADY HOKE, IS THE REAL LIFE FRED FLINTSTONE.

VegasEagle
Varsity

Post by VegasEagle »

Buckeyes win by 24.... And Brady Hoke swims with his T-shirt on lol

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

This is our Bowl/Championship game!

The Bucks are gonna bring it all, but I don't expect a blowout. We will have to score 34 points or so to win!!

GO BUCKS!!!!!!

VegasEagle
Varsity

Post by VegasEagle »

Orange and Brown wrote:This is our Bowl/Championship game!

The Bucks are gonna bring it all, but I don't expect a blowout. We will have to score 34 points or so to win!!

GO BUCKS!!!!!!
I usually dont think we will blow anyone out but.... I just have a gut feeling we are going to spank them...

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

VegasEagle wrote:Buckeyes win by 24.... And Brady Hoke swims with his T-shirt on lol
Not sure if he can swim or not, but crap floats! :lol: :lol: :lol:

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Just win this one and then after all the bowls are done, OSU will be the only BCS team to go undefeated.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Fat floats too and he got plenty of that so he shouldn't even need a life jacket

Kentucky Trojan
SE

Post by Kentucky Trojan »

Return to “College Sports”