Buy or Sell: Notre Dame Resurgence Good for BIG

Omega
SEOPS H

Buy or Sell: Notre Dame Resurgence Good for BIG

Post by Omega »

With the Fighting Irish going undefeated, ranked number one, and apparently headed to the National Championship Game,it is hard to argue against their being relevant in college football once again. Does this resurgence improve the perception of the BIG due to geographic proximity and given that Sparty and TSUN gave them competitive games this season? Your thoughts appreciated.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Re: Buy or Sell: Notre Dame Resurgence Good for BIG

Post by dazed&confused »

Irish resurgence will mean nothing to the B1G. They will get crushed in the BCS title game.

VegasEagle
Varsity

Post by VegasEagle »

dazed&confused wrote:Irish resurgence will mean nothing to the B1G. They will get crushed in the BCS title game.
This is very true!!!! And to take it a step further if I was the B1G I wouldn't schedule ND at all.... They are going to get slammed by Bama 21+

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

I never in a million years thought I would ever cheer for an SEC team in a National Championship game, but that is exactly what I'll be doing this year. Last year, I wanted both teams to lose!!! This year, I will be a BAMA or GEORGIA fan for one night only.

I say screw Notre Dame. I think its likely no Big Ten team will schedule them again because it is highly likely the Big Ten will go to a 9 or 10 game league schedule in football, meaning there will be no room for Notre Dame on anyones schedule. Delany keeps making hints, "fans want to see more league games, not less".

I hope accepting Notre Dame as a league member in all sports but football was worth it to the ACC because they are about to be torn apart by the Big Ten, SEC and Big 12 in the march to Super Conferences.

Return to “College Sports”