11/9 MARLYLAND @ OHIO STATE. YOUR THOUGHTS.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: 11/9 MARLYLAND @ OHIO STATE. YOUR THOUGHTS.

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

And also stats can go down the tubes if someone gets sick with the flu or something, or injuries. Many other variables to look at when you are playing another tough team that's out to get ya. I bet Penn State has some closed pocket plays they bring out that no one has seen yet, and same with OSU. My father was a big OSU fan. He's been gone for almost 19 years now. We always had good time when PSU and OSU meet ever since they came in the Big Ten back in 1993. Miss those moments trash talking back and forth with him during the game. It was an annual thing between us every year. Made the few tall cold ones that much better. :lol: We would even trash talk about it in the summer while golfing. :lol:

Sorry for high jacking this thread. Have at it against Maryland. I'll be waiting though for Nov 23RD. :shock:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:23 pm Oh, but it does matter Mr. Red. Step back and look at it another way for a minute. If they do it shows that Alabama or LSU ETC is in for a good fight later on. If they win over Penn State and Poopigan big and convincingly look out. Stats in my book don't mean crap near the end of the season playing someone that can give back what your putting out ole bud. And by the way, I'm not an OSU hater!
No it doesnt. Last I checked OSU won several close games (including Penn state) in route to beating Bama and winning the NC in 2014.

I'm certain any coach with a brain (including Saban) looks at this OSU team as a very tough team to beat for their own teams should they meet later this year. Ole bud.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Ok, your the key guy on here that knows it all, and how I've forgot, your way above everyone else when it comes to OSU. You go ahead and compare 2014 all ya want. It don't hold water the way college ball plays out most of the time. Good luck on your NC. Your a hard person to get along with. Ole Joe Preps Professional College Analyst. :lol: Come down a notch, will ya? :lol: For all of us that don't know that much. :lol: No need to reply, I'm done on this cupcake Maryland thread anyways. :lol: But I bet Arkansas and Tennessee could put it on Maryland also. :lol:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:51 am Ok, your the key guy on here that knows it all, and how I've forgot, your way above everyone else when it comes to OSU. You go ahead and compare 2014 all ya want. It don't hold water the way college ball plays out most of the time. Good luck on your NC. Your a hard person to get along with. Ole Joe Preps Professional College Analyst. :lol: Come down a notch, will ya? :lol: For all of us that don't know that much. :lol: No need to reply, I'm done on this cupcake Maryland thread anyways. :lol: But I bet Arkansas and Tennessee could put it on Maryland also. :lol:
Yeah Arkansas and Tennessee probably could lol. At least they would be playing someone besides FCS schools wouldnt they?

You come on these OSU threads (you as a Ped St fan) and then you act like the victim when someone starts spouting stats and facts.

Your words were that you dont believe stats and facts. Sad outlook buddy. If you dont like OSU, dont come on the threads. That seems pretty simple. Oh yeah.....its an anonymous forum so you just like to stir the pot.

You just cant take it when someone sets you straight. Good luck to your Ped State the rest of the way.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I can't believe we have another bye week. but some great games are on. I'm gonna be gorilla glued to my recliner during the lsu/bamy game. somebody is going down. the question is. where the one that gets beat drops to. as es==sec==pn will still be promoting 2 teams in the top 4. it's hard to maintain a ranking, when you don't play that week. we've all seen it.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Bleeding Red wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:28 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:51 am Ok, your the key guy on here that knows it all, and how I've forgot, your way above everyone else when it comes to OSU. You go ahead and compare 2014 all ya want. It don't hold water the way college ball plays out most of the time. Good luck on your NC. Your a hard person to get along with. Ole Joe Preps Professional College Analyst. :lol: Come down a notch, will ya? :lol: For all of us that don't know that much. :lol: No need to reply, I'm done on this cupcake Maryland thread anyways. :lol: But I bet Arkansas and Tennessee could put it on Maryland also. :lol:
Yeah Arkansas and Tennessee probably could lol. At least they would be playing someone besides FCS schools wouldnt they?

You come on these OSU threads (you as a Ped St fan) and then you act like the victim when someone starts spouting stats and facts.

Your words were that you dont believe stats and facts. Sad outlook buddy. If you dont like OSU, dont come on the threads. That seems pretty simple. Oh yeah.....its an anonymous forum so you just like to stir the pot.

You just cant take it when someone sets you straight. Good luck to your Ped State the rest of the way.
You gotta be the biggest arrogant baby on this site. Think of me as you wish. I don't stir pots and not a hater. I got plenty of PM's this morning to ignore you. I think I will but will have a laugh later about your stats. And call PSU all the names you want. It's not the schools fault one sick man did what he did. OSU is far a saint from trouble, big baby.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Someone please put this pacifier into bleeding reds mouth.......... like a 3 year old in the back seat of my car crying wanting out of his car seat...........you are a charm man...............get a grip............do stinkfoot.......ignore the weenie........scarlet has gone to his head............

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

lol

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:16 am I can't believe we have another bye week. but some great games are on. I'm gonna be gorilla glued to my recliner during the lsu/bamy game. somebody is going down. the question is. where the one that gets beat drops to. as es==sec==pn will still be promoting 2 teams in the top 4. it's hard to maintain a ranking, when you don't play that week. we've all seen it.
That game is next week, bait. I can't wait for it either. The only game this weekend with any significance is Florida vs Georgia. Might be a good time to finish up that pre winter yard work. ;)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I thought lsu/bamy was this week. dagnabbit.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I may do just that bolt. still have a backyard to weedeat and a couple banks. and put things up fer the winter. put on my longjohns and watch Netflix till the sun comes back up, lol

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

:lol:
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:04 pm
Bleeding Red wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:28 am

You gotta be the biggest arrogant baby on this site. Think of me as you wish. I don't stir pots and not a hater. I got plenty of PM's this morning to ignore you. I think I will but will have a laugh later about your stats. And call PSU all the names you want. It's not the schools fault one sick man did what he did. OSU is far a saint from trouble, big baby.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Wish FOX would push harder than they do for BIG10 in the CFP Play-offs......

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

countywide35 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:58 pm Wish FOX would push harder than they do for BIG10 in the CFP Play-offs......
Yep

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

What a dumb chump!!! Don't ya think if you kill PSU OR whoever, who is going to beat you dumbazze?s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RED has no business speaking his peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But red forgets, I forgive him, he's a 3rd grader!

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

countywide35 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:58 pm Wish FOX would push harder than they do for BIG10 in the CFP Play-offs......
Seems like a no brainer with Fox's involvement with Big 10 telecasts and the Big 10 Network. Yet since the playoff games are televised on ESPN, I do not think Fox really wants to hype anything on the rival network.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I think Omega just hit the nail on the head. In past years they sure pushed hard for the Bucks to get in knowing they might get left out. This year I think they know they are a lock (as long as they don't lose) so why give the other network more promotion.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

X'S AND O'S. Con on men!!!! Better not get too big headed about them EX Meyer Bucks!!!!! Could come crashing down. But my observation, going to be really hard to over come them. GO PENN STATE! Going to be a fight and a half.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Dang trench, red got you all juice up tonight. Have not seen you this fired up for awhile. That PSU- THEE OSU thread ought to be a wild one. It might rival the old logan- ironton threads. :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Theee Ohio State University. Theee. :lol: GO PENN STATE. Stats and Facts. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No more here!

Return to “College Sports”