11/9 MARLYLAND @ OHIO STATE. YOUR THOUGHTS.

Omega
SEOPS H

Re: 11/9 MARLYLAND @ OHIO STATE. YOUR THOUGHTS.

Post by Omega »

Buckeyes open as 44 point favorites over the Terps. Is the spread just right or has Vegas gone off of the deep end.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Seems a lot to me.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I said in an earlier post that I thought that probably 95% of a lot of us, would hope that LSU would be able to beat Alabama this next weekend. I think the thing that would help the Buckeyes the most, would be that witch ever team wins between those two teams, that it is not a real close game, rather that it be a very large margin over the other team. Some people and the Media will start there 'spin mode", as to why there should be 2 SEC teams in the Playoffs, if it ends in a very close game. The Big 10 should be doing the same thing for the Buckeyes and Penn State, especially if they are still undefeated and ranked in the top 5 when they play.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Both undefeated SEC teams ranked 1 & 2. Georgia highest ranked 1 loss team. Florida & Auburn ranked as highest 2 loss teams. Georgia with 1 loss ranked higher than undefeated teams and Florida & Auburn with 2 losses ranked higher than undefeated and 1 loss teams. SEC BIAS AT IT’S FINEST. They are positioning these SEC teams where they are to get two in.
OSU, Clemson and Penn State all undefeated and ranked lower than LSU and Alabama. Alabama has played NO ONE.
Georgia ahead of 1 loss Oregon, Utah, Oklahoma, as well as undefeated Baylor and Minn.
2 loss Florida above undefeated Baylor & Minn and 1 loss Cincinnati whose only loss is to Ohio State.
2 loss Auburn above undefeated Minn, 1 loss Cincy, 2 loss Mich, ND and Wisconsin.

Florida and Auburn are way over ranked but they rank them this way to make LSU and Alabama wins over them look more impressive.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Murry its probably because our conference needs to step up and start winning more championships and big bowl games then not flop when they get there...…... Columbus has won a couple but got annihilated in a three others.,,,,,,, Same with other conferences...…….. Start winning it when it counts the most and you get that respect!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

he must be talking about how Michigan blows every bowl game their in.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Ha, you beat me to it bait! Yea inches your team has done their part to give the sec that respect by getting thumped last year and losing other big games under Jimmy. I see your point though, inches. I agree that these regular season games that everybody keeps getting all worked up over don't mean much in the grand scheme of things. Its the games at the end that will leave impressions for years to come. BIG has to do a better job of that!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:48 pm What a dumb chump!!! Don't ya think if you kill PSU OR whoever, who is going to beat you dumbazze?s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RED has no business speaking his peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But red forgets, I forgive him, he's a 3rd grader!
Settle down Trenchy. You'll give yourself a heart attack :lol:

It's all in good fun. No reason to resort to name calling :lol: :lol:

Dont get your XXL panties in a wad :lol: :lol: :lol:

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Don't get the red baby out of his crib again stinkfoot..........he'll be crying after waking him from his nappy with stats and facts poopy in his diaper............I gotta get out the pacifier again............

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Also c-stink and tiger kitty last time Columbus made it to a game with any championship hope they got thumped pretty good........ You guys keep talking and making me laugh,,,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

if you think we make you laugh. you can't even imagine what we think of you.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:06 pm if you think we make you laugh. you can't even imagine what we think of you.
Yeah. I'd love for them to read the PMs I get from so many people about them lol.

Hey at least they have each other :roll:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Current odd to win the National championship:

Ohio State 5-2
Bama 3-1
Clemson 3-1
LSU 4-1

Those are today's odds from vegas.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Also c-stink and tiger kitty last time Columbus made it to a game with any championship hope they got thumped pretty good........ You guys keep talking and making me laugh,,,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

Inches, where have you been the last few days ? I tried to talk with you on the LSU-Alabama thread, but you wouldn't even respond to me. My big thing that I want to know is, when are you going to come out of the closet or come clean witchever ? I know that you really love the Buckeyes, but for some unknown reason, you are not able to admit it at this present time. I know that you have never really gotten over scUM's last coach, the almighty Brady Hoke. That's why you refer to the Buckeyes as Colunbus, so as to show that you are still loyal to ole Brady. When the time is right, I know that you will do the right thing. How did Michigan do the last time they played for the Championship ? Oh wait, I'm not really sure that they have ever been in the Playoffs ? I guess there is always a first time for everything, but in there case, I'm not quite sure.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Bleeding Red wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:30 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:06 pm if you think we make you laugh. you can't even imagine what we think of you.
Yeah. I'd love for them to read the PMs I get from so many people about them lol.

Hey at least they have each other :roll:

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:33 pm Also c-stink and tiger kitty last time Columbus made it to a game with any championship hope they got thumped pretty good........ You guys keep talking and making me laugh,,,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
when are you going to come out of the closet or come clean witchever ? I know that you really love the Buckeyes, but for some unknown reason, you are not able to admit it at this present time.
[/quote]

Take your Meds Chevy ChevetteMan..................... You are out of your mind............

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Hey, from here on out, you come clean when you feel comfortable in doing so. No more pressure from me, the ball is in your corner. Hey, I don't have a Chevette anymore, had one a long time ago, put a lot of miles on it, about wore it out. I sold it to a guy from Michigan, he really thought it was a Corvette, I never told him any different. Lol

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:14 pm Hey, from here on out, you come clean when you feel comfortable in doing so. No more pressure from me, the ball is in your corner. Hey, I don't have a Chevette anymore, had one a long time ago, put a lot of miles on it, about wore it out. I sold it to a guy from Michigan, he really thought it was a Corvette, I never told him any different. Lol
:lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Bleeding Red wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:13 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:48 pm What a dumb chump!!! Don't ya think if you kill PSU OR whoever, who is going to beat you dumbazze?s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RED has no business speaking his peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But red forgets, I forgive him, he's a 3rd grader!

No reason to resort to name calling

Boy oh boy, if that isn't the fat pot calling the kettle black. Couldn't count on my hands and toes how many times you have called others idiots etc on here. Your a Wolf dressed in sheep's clothing. You talked about PM"s. No one cares. :lol: You wouldn't believe what is said about you in my inbox as well. :lol: You are no saint!

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

What will the rankings be like tonight ??

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion

Return to “College Sports”