Ohio State places Urban Meyer on paid administrative leave

cbolt
SEOP

Re: Ohio State places Urban Meyer on paid administrative leave

Post by cbolt »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:50 pm There are lots of people that drinks heavy everyday with major troubles and never gets into trouble with the law. Usually it's just brings family troubles that's kept on the down low behind their home doors. Something is not quite right about all these stories from the news. I don't know what to make of it just yet. Can't wait to see what the investigators bring to the table. Going to get interesting in the days ahead.
Well if that article is true then the cops are doing a heII of a lot of covering up to protect her since she hardly has any record in court.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:05 pm I find it very hard to believe his wife didn''t say something to him, if she didn't her and Urbs don't have a very good marriage if she is hiding stuff from him.
I find it hard to believe that you would think that? :lol: That's not like you, Bolt. :lol: You are usually really skeptical about most women being loyal and honest. :lol: :lol: :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Well we have always heard they have such a great relationship like two peas in a pod. And to think Shell would actually do that. What else would she be hiding? What you think trench lol?

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:57 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:50 pm There are lots of people that drinks heavy everyday with major troubles and never gets into trouble with the law. Usually it's just brings family troubles that's kept on the down low behind their home doors. Something is not quite right about all these stories from the news. I don't know what to make of it just yet. Can't wait to see what the investigators bring to the table. Going to get interesting in the days ahead.
Well if that article is true then the cops are doing a heII of a lot of covering up to protect her since she hardly has any record in court.
They can't protect her from showing up at Buckeye practices drunk out of her mind. :lol: :lol: What was she thinking doing that? :shock: Some people turn to drinking if they have troubles with spouses, but some can just handle it better than others so they don't bring more trouble to themselves. But this troublesome story is hard to figure. It will all come out when the investigators are done.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:06 pm Well we have always heard they have such a great relationship like two peas in a pod. And to think Shell would actually do that. What else would she be hiding? What you think trench lol?
You know. :lol: :lol: Something hiding in the barn somewhere. :lol: :lol:

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

My thing with all the claims about this woman. If she was showing up to practices drunk. Then there should be a paper trail that they banned her or Zack was to keep her away or other things. If she showed up drunk and showed herself then why did no player or anyone leak this. Why did they leave the kids in her custody. I mean from an outside point of view.

No matter what if either side is true and there is a chance both sides are a load of bull. But if either side true then something should of been done or there should a lot of paper work to document it.

And if they just pick up a coaches wife drunk and take her home what are they doing for the actual staff and players.

I have no dog in this fight but neither side of this story sounds right.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Meyer just released a statement stating he did report the 2015 incident.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Zach smith just stated he was contacted by Gene Smith the Buckeyes AD while he was on a recruiting visit in 2015 about the allegations. He stated the Powell police dept contacted OSU about that investigation

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

ESPN backtracking now. Trying to justify in any way the way everyone on there network jumped to conclusions

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

If that's true it should clear Meyer.

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

cbolt wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:13 pm If that's true it should clear Meyer.
Unless your going to fire him for not telling the truth at big10 media day. If we’re firing people for that every politician will be out of work :lol:

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

This whole darn thing stinks. If Meyer did report the incident, the AD should be fired. But why did he lie about it in Chicago? Saying he wasn't prepared to talk about such a sensitive issue doesn't fly with me. Do you have to be prepared to lie? He's a great coach. Wish he was a better person. He's backtracking and obfuscating to cover himself. He paid a lawyer a lot to wordsmith his statement.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

JTEK wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:18 pm
Unless your going to fire him for not telling the truth at big10 media day. If we’re firing people for that every politician will be out of work :lol:
If he lied, he's fried.

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

dazed&confused wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:23 pm
JTEK wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:18 pm
If he lied, he's fried.
That’s what a ESPN commentator just said
Reece Davis replied if your going to fire coaches for lying to the press that there will be no coaches employed tomorrow

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

I like how everyone is just assuming he is guilty of domestic violence. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? I don’t know what happened but he said if there were bruises they were defensive wounds. Hell IDK. There are evil women out there. The police investigate right? The bruises were on her arms I think so his story could be legit. Hers could be legit. IDK

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t want a son married to her. I pretty sure I wouldn’t want a daughter married to him. Enough info out there now about her to at least question whether she is telling the truth.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

There's a sh!t stew that everyone is swimming in. This whole thing is awful. Can you imagine the atmosphere of Meyer is reinstated?

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

dazed&confused wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:50 pm There's a sh!t stew that everyone is swimming in. This whole thing is awful. Can you imagine the atmosphere of Meyer is reinstated?
If the panel comes out and says he followed protocol and did nothing wrong in regards to the 15 incident he should be reinstated. If the panel comes out and says he did not follow protocol he should be fired. I’m not going to fire a guy because he lied to the media. Our president lies about every day. Yesterday ESPN reported if he didn’t report it up the chain of command he has to be fired. Now that it appears that he might have done exactly that they are stating if he lied he has to be fired.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

.......so Gene Smith gets fired? Someone else besides Zach Smith has to go.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

I travel extensively. Everywhere I go, it's obvious Ohio State is hated nationally. College football is all about recruiting. Blood is in the water and competing programs will have a field day with all this regardless of the outcome but especially if Urban survives.

Return to “College Sports”