Camellia Bowl

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Camellia Bowl

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Two not so good teams made for a decent match up in this one.

The Falcons hang onto be S-Bama.

Bowling Green 33
South Alabama 28

The General
All State

Re: Camellia Bowl

Post by The General »

Yea..As bad as BG was,they did beat a "Power 5" team Indiana out of a "Power 5" Conference The Big 14. Hung 45 on them and nearly 600 yds of tatal offense IF my memory serves me correctly :lol:

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

Looks like Bowling Green would have won the SEC East too.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Arkansas would have won the Big 14 and if OSU plays their(Arkansas) schedule,the OSU would have lost 5-6 themselves.AGAIN...The SEC GAUNTLET,especially the west,is Just a little different than front-running and dominating the likes of Maryland,Rutgers,Minny,Indiana,Illinois,Michigan,PSU,Wisky...And hell I guess they were fortunate to evade the powerhouses of Purdue,Iowa,and Northwestern :lol: :lol:

The General
All State

Post by The General »

The 3 best edge-rushers disruptive D-end types I have seen this year are Vic Beasley of Clemson,Leonard Williams of USC,and this Trey Flowers of Arkansas. If you are a fan of college football,check out Flowers and his 55 inch vertical box jump!! Unreal

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

The General wrote:The 3 best edge-rushers disruptive D-end types I have seen this year are Vic Beasley of Clemson,Leonard Williams of USC,and this Trey Flowers of Arkansas. If you are a fan of college football,check out Flowers and his 55 inch vertical box jump!! Unreal
I take bosa

The General
All State

Post by The General »

No you say!! Who does he play for? :lol: ...Should broaden your viewing horizons fbnut...Might be pleased with what is out there.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

The General wrote:No you say!! Who does he play for? :lol: ...Should broaden your viewing horizons fbnut...Might be pleased with what is out there.
I took your advice, my opinion may be skewed a bit so I typed in all American and guess whose name kept popping up on the first team list over and over.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Bosa vs True Freshman LT Cam Robinson will be an interesting matchup. One the Bucks have to win.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

The General wrote:Bosa vs True Freshman LT Cam Robinson will be an interesting matchup. One the Bucks have to win.
It won't be a 1on1 matchup, the freshman will have plenty of help.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Bama will Pass Pro. hat on hat. Slide their protection at times and chip with a TE if need be. Robinson is a man-child. Wasnt real healthy late in the year and missed some time during the season. Osu will have a hard time getting home with 4 and if they send people... well lots of 1 on 1 matchups which they will lose and Bamas great screen game creates problems too.Pick your poison. Like I have said. Easily the best offensive football team THE has saw all year.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Bucks will show up, well see what happens :)

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Yep...I would imagine they will be there! :) :) The teams they have played sans MSU makes it hard to get a feel of OSU on D. Quite a few teams who were so bad offensively it is hard to get a feel on them. Bosa is disruptive and Bennett looked like a SEC 3 Technique player at times. Linebackers look good at the airport but I dont have a clue how good they are based on the competition. The Bucks secondary is is impossible to evaluate because of the poor QB play they faced. AND I MEAN POOR. We will see. Bama can run it and throw it. And very well at times. They are much more difficult to defend now than before because of Kiffin. However....Him and Saban are still a time-bomb ready to explode!!!....Kind of like to see it!! :) Right on the sidelines!!

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

The General wrote:Bama will Pass Pro. hat on hat. Slide their protection at times and chip with a TE if need be. Robinson is a man-child. Wasnt real healthy late in the year and missed some time during the season. Osu will have a hard time getting home with 4 and if they send people... well lots of 1 on 1 matchups which they will lose and Bamas great screen game creates problems too.Pick your poison. Like I have said. Easily the best offensive football team THE has saw all year.
If they are such a great offensive team why have they had to rally late to win games?

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Could have something to do with the caliber of Defenses they play in their League Noles!! Dont you agree?

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

The General wrote:Could have something to do with the caliber of Defenses they play in their League Noles!! Dont you agree?
Or their league is just watered down and living off of past glory. I mean every league could say are league has a guantlet league schedule because we play each other when you dont play other Power 5 schools. When one of your leagues best non conference oppents just got beat by a MAC school.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Ok Noles... I am kind of sure that Florida,LSU,Auburn,and BAMA out of the SEC might have won a chip,or 2, in the last 7 or 8 yrs and may win another one this year :)

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

The General wrote:Ok Noles... I am kind of sure that Florida,LSU,Auburn,and BAMA out of the SEC might have won a chip,or 2, in the last 7 or 8 yrs and may win another one this year :)
still avoiding the fact that the SEC plays a weak non-conference schedule so you cant truly gage the conference strength.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Doubt it...Not everyone can play The Citadel.

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

seofan_via_dublin wrote:Looks like Bowling Green would have won the SEC East too.

But would they have beaten the Big Ten Champion Wake Forest Deamon Deacons?

Return to “College Sports”