Rough Day For These Initials: USC and SS

Omega
SEOPS H

Rough Day For These Initials: USC and SS

Post by Omega »

Once again in the no one in Ohio cares category, USC's ( South Carolina and Southern Cal) are looking to replace head coaches, initialed SS (Steve Spurrier and Steve Sarkisian) .

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/ ... snsports11

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2578 ... d-reaction

Sark's dismissal appears to be related to substance abuse and the Old Ball Coach retirement is speculated to be for health reasons (Spurrier is 70).
Throw in Randy Edsa1l's dismissal as Maryland's head coach last weekend, you have three head coaches gone in the middle of the season.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Rough Day For These Initials: USC and SS

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I understand sark's decision by pat haden. he was just plain making a mockery of things

don't understand spurrier leaving cocky nation mid season. he's a Heisman winning legend. and should have waited till after the season. this is completely out of character for him. he must really be out of sorts right now. anyway prayers to both.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:I understand sark's decision by pat haden. he was just plain making a mockery of things

don't understand spurrier leaving cocky nation mid season. he's a Heisman winning legend. and should have waited till after the season. this is completely out of character for him. he must really be out of sorts right now. anyway prayers to both.
Bait, I think Spurrier had a tee time. :122246 :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you may be right dazed.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Anyone think he will go to another USC after January as a coach or AD?

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

He said he might coach a high school team.Might have been a little tongue and cheek with that one,but with Spurrier you never know.Sark is done he just can't put down the bottle.Haden is taking flack for not firing him after speaking at that function drunk earlier this year.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote:He said he might coach a high school team.Might have been a little tongue and cheek with that one,but with Spurrier you never know.Sark is done he just can't put down the bottle.Haden is taking flack for not firing him after speaking at that function drunk earlier this year.
Pure pickled drunker. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i'll be praying for him. he gets straightened up, there are still young kids and his family to lead.i been there myself like 29 years ago. so I know what it's like. but I went cold turkey on cigarettes and booze. so it can be done.

Return to “College Sports”