CFB National Championship - #1 Clemson vs #2 Alabama - Jan 11th at 7:30pm on ESPN

cbolt
SEOP

Re: CFB National Championship - #1 Clemson vs #2 Alabama - Jan 11th at 7:30pm on ESPN

Post by cbolt »

McCaffrey and Watson have potential to be higher picks when they come out, but it won't be this year since they are not eligible for the draft yet.I agree Elliot will probably go before Henry if the pros are not worried about his off field behavior and mental state after some of things he did and said this past year.

fbnut
SEOP

Re: CFB National Championship - #1 Clemson vs #2 Alabama - Jan 11th at 7:30pm on ESPN

Post by fbnut »

cbolt wrote:McCaffrey and Watson have potential to be higher picks when they come out, but it won't be this year since they are not eligible for the draft yet.I agree Elliot will probably go before Henry if the pros are not worried about his off field behavior and mental state after some of things he did and said this past year.
"off field behavior" being unpaid parking tickets and questioning teams play calling in locker room right after a tough loss? If Winston went where he went last year I think teams might be able to take a chance on zeke :lol:

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

The Inspector wrote:I hope the "feed me " fellow from osu does get drafted and has some success in the NFL. He doesnt have real good top-end speed and not a whole lot of wiggle in his waggle but he does run with some toughness and runs behind his pads very well. There has been a serious dearth of talent at running back at osu through the years. Obvious through production in the NFL. Very few running backs from osu were ever highly regarded or very successful in the League. Eddie...Robert Smith...Who else?..Wells played...Byars...Brockington...Who else?...Not exactly a Whos Who in Football lore at the RB position. Please dont go all Archie on me. Stuck. Anyone else?... Eddie George the best?..Maybe....Will go over the QB production later! :lol: :lol: ...Why is this?
What kind of "top in speed and wiggle in their waggle" does Henry and Foutnette have?

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

fbnut wrote:
cbolt wrote:McCaffrey and Watson have potential to be higher picks when they come out, but it won't be this year since they are not eligible for the draft yet.I agree Elliot will probably go before Henry if the pros are not worried about his off field behavior and mental state after some of things he did and said this past year.
"off field behavior" being unpaid parking tickets and questioning teams play calling in locker room right after a tough loss? If Winston went where he went last year I think teams might be able to take a chance on zeke :lol:
Yep driving under suspenkeek/no license while injuring another motorist,not showing for court at least twice and that feed me theatric inspector so wisely pointed out making him not look like a team player, QB'S are way more valuable than RB'S in the NFL these days which is why Winston shouldn't surprise anybody, but your probably right the pros are already filled with guys like Elliot :lol:
Last edited by cbolt on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

cbolt wrote:
fbnut wrote:
Yep driving under suspenkeek/no license while injuring another motorist,not showing for court at least twice and that feed me theatric you so wisely pointed out making him not look like a team player, QB'S are way more valuable than RB'S in the NFL these days which is why Winston shouldn't surprise anybody, but your probably right the pros are already filled with guys like Elliot :lol:
I stand corrected it was for a speeding ticket 4 mph over and not showing up to court or paying ticket resulted in loss of license. No one was injured, it was a one car accident. All that criminal behavior should make him undraftible :lol: Meyer has went out of his way on more than one occasion to say zeke is one of the most team oriented, unselfish and hardest working kids he's ever coached.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

fbnut wrote:
The Inspector wrote:I hope the "feed me " fellow from osu does get drafted and has some success in the NFL. He doesnt have real good top-end speed and not a whole lot of wiggle in his waggle but he does run with some toughness and runs behind his pads very well. There has been a serious dearth of talent at running back at osu through the years. Obvious through production in the NFL. Very few running backs from osu were ever highly regarded or very successful in the League. Eddie...Robert Smith...Who else?..Wells played...Byars...Brockington...Who else?...Not exactly a Whos Who in Football lore at the RB position. Please dont go all Archie on me. Stuck. Anyone else?... Eddie George the best?..Maybe....Will go over the QB production later! :lol: :lol: ...Why is this?
What kind of "top in speed and wiggle in their waggle" does Henry and Foutnette have?
Fournette and Henry are both faster than Elliott. I think feed me can play in the league. But running backs are not valued like they used to be unless you are a LFournette. MGordon is still a question. A big question.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

fbnut wrote:Pete Johnson, Tim spencer(USFL and NFL),Ron springs, Raymond Harris had a decent nfl career. C Hyde on his way to a nice career, needs to stay healthy. Saw something about bama qbs, Aj McCarron this year was the first bama qb to start and win a nfl game since 1987.
Why do you mention anything about QB play at Bama nut?.. :lol: ...Spencer and Springs were serviceable guys and extremely valuable and professional RBs..That is for sure

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

The Inspector wrote:
fbnut wrote:
Fournette and Henry are both faster than Elliott. I think feed me can play in the league. But running backs are not valued like they used to be unless you are a LFournette. MGordon is still a question. A big question.
Zekes fast enough, he ran a 10.95 100 in highschool and has a 4.32 40. Looked pretty fast last year running away from all that sec speed :lol:

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

The defining Adjectives of A Ohio State Football HOMER. I was told this today by a very wise individual. Much more so than you nut. He said an osu HOMER was: 1) Dillusional 2) Ignorant 3) Entitled 4) Stupid...or all 4 :lol: ...Are you an osu HOMER nut?

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

fbnut wrote:
cbolt wrote:
fbnut wrote: "off field behavior" being unpaid parking tickets and questioning teams play calling in locker room right after a tough loss? If Winston went where he went last year I think teams might be able to take a chance on zeke :lol:
Yep driving under suspenkeek/no license while injuring another motorist,not showing for court at least twice and that feed me theatric you so wisely pointed out making him not look like a team player, QB'S are way more valuable than RB'S in the NFL these days which is why Winston shouldn't surprise anybody, but your probably right the pros are already filled with guys like Elliot :lol:
I stand corrected it was for a speeding ticket 4 mph over and not showing up to court or paying ticket resulted in loss of license. No one was injured, it was a one car accident. All that criminal behavior should make him undraftible :lol: Meyer has went out of his way on more than one occasion to say zeke is one of the most team oriented, unselfish and hardest working kids he's ever coached.
Wrong, says here he hit another car injuring one person is what I was referring to, not the speeding ticket last summer.He is dang lucky it wasn't worse.The speeding he had in 2014 was 22 mph over the limit skipping that court appearance too,of course Meyer will say that,he knows which side his bread is buttered on and like we have all said he will still be drafted because the NFL is littered with questionable personalities,but how high will a team risk it for a running back is the question ? http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nc ... /77970898/

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

The Inspector wrote:The defining Adjectives of A Ohio State Football HOMER. I was told this today by a very wise individual. Much more so than you nut. He said an osu HOMER was: 1) Dillusional 2) Ignorant 3) Entitled 4) Stupid...or all 4 :lol: ...Are you an osu HOMER nut?
Well find out who's faster at the combine and pro days. Guilty on the homer claim :lol:
Last edited by fbnut on Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

cbolt wrote:
fbnut wrote:
cbolt wrote:
Wrong, says here he hit another car injuring one person is what I was referring to, not the speeding ticket last summer.He is dang lucky it wasn't worse.The speeding he had in 2014 was 22 mph over the limit skipping that court appearance too,of course Meyer will say that,he knows which side his bread is buttered on and like we have all said he will still be drafted because the NFL is littered with questionable personalities,but how high will a team risk it for a running back is the question ? http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nc ... /77970898/
Your right on the accident I had an earlier article but I think your wrong on the speeding tickets, not that it matters. The injuries were minor with no one requiring medical assistance. The 22mph ticket was from June 2014 was was taken care of in October of 2014. The ticket he didn't pay was another one which was 4mph over limit for which he didn't pay or appear. I really can't believe this guy hasn't got the chair yet :lol:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Henry runs a 4.4 (Thats his all time 40 time btw as recorded by NFL Draft Scout.Com)

Zeke runs a 4.32

Fournette runs a 4.35

All personal best times are listed. Doesnt seem as though either are faster than Zeke. Again....more unnecessary facts lol.

Any questions?

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

On a side note, Google should be a certain someone's best friend. Either the person is stupid or too lazy to use it before spouting fact-less info out of their mouth.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Bleeding Red wrote:On a side note, Google should be a certain someone's best friend. Either the person is stupid or too lazy to use it before spouting fact-less info out of their mouth.
You know when you have gotten the best of the inspecter when he starts throwing out the insults. :lol:

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

fbnut wrote:
Bleeding Red wrote:On a side note, Google should be a certain someone's best friend. Either the person is stupid or too lazy to use it before spouting fact-less info out of their mouth.
You know when you have gotten the best of the inspecter when he starts throwing out the insults. :lol:
Or he just leaves. And comes back next year with a new username.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Chieftain2009 wrote:
fbnut wrote:
Or he just leaves. And comes back next year with a new username.
And just like that.....he is dust in the wind!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

fbnut wrote:

Insults are a fools last tool after they have lost the argument!

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

:lol: :lol: ..Red. Take a minute and Google Sh## For Brains and tell me later how long it took for your picture to come up. Let me know :lol:

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

fbnut wrote:
The Inspector wrote:The defining Adjectives of A Ohio State Football HOMER. I was told this today by a very wise individual. Much more so than you nut. He said an osu HOMER was: 1) Dillusional 2) Ignorant 3) Entitled 4) Stupid...or all 4 :lol: ...Are you an osu HOMER nut?
Well find out who's faster at the combine and pro days. Guilty on the homer claim :lol:
You think you have it bad?.. I am and always have been a Reds and Cleveland Brown HOMER...I almost got in a fight with this "person" the other day and my main argument was talking about the 1964 NFL Championship won by my Browns 27-0 :lol: ..Remember it like it was yesterday. 0-0 at half. Dr Frank Ryan from Rice University hits Gary Collins with 3 TD passes on the post route in the 2nd half to knock off those dog Colts and Johnny U 27-0!!...Gino Marchetti said he was going to make confetti of #32 the great Jim Brown :) ..Nope..BTW....The Brownies had a Rookie WR out of OSU by the name of Paul Warfield who I still conider the best wideout in the history of OSU and one of the greats of all time in the show.

Return to “College Sports”