MICH.ST@OHIO STATE=====YOUR THOUGHTS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

MICH.ST@OHIO STATE=====YOUR THOUGHTS

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THAT TRAIN JUST KEEPS CHUGGING RIGHT ALONG. WHAT SAY YA'LL ABOUT THIS TITANIC STRUGGLE IN ''THE SHOE''. JUST FEED ZEKE, THE BUCKEYES HAVE 30 WINS IN A ROW, NEVER BEEN DONE IN MAJOR COLLEGE FOOBALL.NOT SHOWING ANY SIGNS OF SLOWING DOWN EITHER.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: MICH.ST@OHIO STATE=====YOUR THOUGHTS

Post by smurray »

I really don't understand the play calling and waiting til the second half to start "feeding" Zeke. Offensive play calling is out thinking themselves or something. Really hard to figure out. You don't have to get fancy, feed Zeke for crying out loud.
I don't see Michigan State beating the Buckeyes in any way. Buckeyes totally dominated yesterday and ran over a very good Illinios defense.

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

I see the Buckeyes continuing to Roll... Buckeyes over Sparty 31-17.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Bucks with another W.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I wouldn't get too carried away with Illinois's defense,they are decent but gave up 48 to NC, 29 To Iowa, and 39 to PSU so they have been gashed before.As for this game like others I think this game is OSU''S to lose,but don't count out the Dantonio factor he can flat out coach and most people didn't think there was anyway they could beat TTUN.I like the Bucks by 2 or 3 scores

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

smurray wrote:I really don't understand the play calling and waiting til the second half to start "feeding" Zeke. Offensive play calling is out thinking themselves or something. Really hard to figure out. You don't have to get fancy, feed Zeke for crying out loud.
I don't see Michigan State beating the Buckeyes in any way. Buckeyes totally dominated yesterday and ran over a very good Illinios defense.
I agree smurray.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

if we don't do what smurray is talking about. being too fancy, er overthinking things. I think if we feed the beast, which feeds the oline, and have barrett active on zone reads with an OCCASIONAL RUN. we can play with or beat anybody out there. I just don't see sparty being able to hang. if we play ole smashmouth football, and utilize our speed in conjunction with that. it will open up everything. and our defense can play with anybody in the country.our kicking game is what's worrying me. and carrying the ball like a loaf of bread. deion sanders started all that flashy crap. but it ain't sound football. you carry that ball high n tight. and in the arm closest to the sidelines. and when zeke break through the line and has 16 arms smashing at you trying to knock the ball out. hit the turf already.i have not seen anybody that can beat us if we are hitting on all cylinders.but barrett needs to quit running so much. he gets hurt it's back to cardale, and as amazing as he is. it's not set up offensively for his specific skill set. which is a pocket passer, and throwing more than running.
Last edited by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT on Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

Buckeyes are opening as a 13 point favorite

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

If Cook doesn't play for MSU, OSU runs away with it I think.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

I believe even with cook in buckeyes still win by 14-17 points

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Turnovers and mental mistakes will determine the outcome. I pray the outcome does not come down to TOSU having to kick a field goal.
TOSU 28 Sparty 27.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

well my prayers are with connor cook. I hope he gets to play. I don't wanna hear any well we didn't have------. I wanna smash em at their best.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

This game rests in the balance of Ohio State's D line and secondary as Mich St's O line is far from impressive when it comes to protecting Cook.

They need to get after him right out of the gate and get licks on him. He does not play well pressured but he does pick decent defenses apart when he gets time......and that is what scares me.

OSU's secondary sometimes looks lost in their zone coverage and lose receivers when they play breaks down. If the D line gets Cook on his back a few times early you will see OSU throttle MSU....

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

OSU offensive line needs to step up now. I think Zeke runs better in the second half because he's fresh when the other team's defense starts to wear down. Bucks move on.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

If Cook plays he will be the best player OSU has :lol: I dont know if Ohio can cover all 6 areas of the field or not in the pass game. They dont play anyone who answers that question. Cook wont. He drives the ball downfield somewhat pretty well but overall he is really inaccurate. 6-20 against Mary last week before his"injury" :lol: kind of is evidence of this. And besides MSU is so bad on defense(Injuries) that Homers can build this game up all you want. No contest. The following week if they are somewhat healthy? Different story

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

dazed&confused wrote:OSU offensive line needs to step up now. I think Zeke runs better in the second half because he's fresh when the other team's defense starts to wear down. Bucks move on.
dazed let's hope from now on it don't take till the second half to dial up his number. start from the beginning and the slobs would be tickled to death as well.
Last edited by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT on Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Bosa may not have great stats but if Mich State doesn't double and triple team him he WILL put a hurtin on Cook. Illinios was triple teaming him and he still had 7 tackles, 1/2 sack and another tackle for loss. Triple teaming him creates mis matches for other D linemen. D line needs to have a HUGE game to take pressure off the D backs.
Time for the offense to come out and run the ball down Sparty's throat. Time to ditch the pre game philosophy of, have to call this play and that play and get this guy and that guy so many touches. You have 4 NFL lineman and the best running back in the Country who happens to be a BEAST, if he runs for 150 yards in the first half the Sparty defense will be exhausted at the break. At that point you can do what you want in the second half. Continue to pound it early second half and then open it up with your fancy stuff if you want.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
dazed&confused wrote:OSU offensive line needs to step up now. I think Zeke runs better in the second half because he's fresh when the other team's defense starts to wear down. Bucks move on.
dazed let's hope from now on it don't take till the second half to dial up his number. start from the beginning and the slobs would be tickled to death as well.
Maybe big Zeke runs aren't there early in the game. OSU keeps setting them up. Remember that the offense could punch itself out early trying to open those big runs. 30-0 is hard to argue with. We fans want to see blowouts from the start every game.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

smurray wrote:Bosa may not have great stats but if Mich State doesn't double and triple team him he WILL put a hurtin on Cook. Illinios was triple teaming him and he still had 7 tackles, 1/2 sack and another tackle for loss. Triple teaming him creates mis matches for other D linemen. D line needs to have a HUGE game to take pressure off the D backs.
Time for the offense to come out and run the ball down Sparty's throat. Time to ditch the pre game philosophy of, have to call this play and that play and get this guy and that guy so many touches. You have 4 NFL lineman and the best running back in the Country who happens to be a BEAST, if he runs for 150 yards in the first half the Sparty defense will be exhausted at the break. At that point you can do what you want in the second half. Continue to pound it early second half and then open it up with your fancy stuff if you want.
man I totally agree. I saw one play against the illini where they triple teamed bosa and he still came inches from making a sack.and it absolutely creates mismatches and opportunities.i hope they dial up zeke early and often, and when he runs you all the way down the field. try zeke 1st. and leave your options open. barrett is much better to run if he gets outside a pocket in the big part of the field. but when you're at the 2. and the field has shrunk, feed the bellcow. the guy that got you to the dance, zeke.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I agree dazed, the media has created this style point crap. just like my bengals last night. they came in 8-0 on a Monday night game undefeated and everybody was talking super bowl but me. and you are going to get everybodies best shot.and usually a herculean effort.and the bengals kept hitting recievers where they should not have , right in the hands. our concentration was just not there.

ohio state needs to quit worrying, and fans as well about how many points they win by. hey man this is the big ten. we have 2 unbeaten teams ranked in the top 5. and have Michigan state, and Michigan up there to finish out. and all we have done in spite of the announcers trying to sell us short is win a national championship and 30 games in a row.so we are going to get everybodies best effort. and sparty is more than a worthy opponent, and the Spartans have been chomping at the bit for a re-match with the bucks since spring mark dantonio says. and my ole buddy mark Snyder is now coaching defense at sparty nation. so I dang skippy assure you, he'll add fuel to this fire. mark was the defensive co-ordinator at OSU, in 2002 when the bucks went 14-0. and beat the so called unbeatable canes.

ohio state beat the illini 28-3 and it should have been 35, because we got hosed on that call. and every announcer everywhere was like the bucks struggled with the illini. they are tough. and ohio state clearly dominated the entire game. we just have to stay focused on the task at hand. and not worry about anything but this week's opponent.no more looking ahead, and focus on the task at hand. shame on the media for creating this eye test horsecrap and style points. the buckeyes keep slipping in the polls while being the defending national champions and won 30 games in a row. it's just my opinion, but they should be number 1 still. till somebody can beat them. my top 4 would be 1 ohio state 2 Clemson 3 iowa and fill in the blanks from there.

Return to “College Sports”