Would you like me to Post a Complete List of Bowl Games with TV Times on here?

Valenth
SEOP

Would you like me to Post a Complete List of Bowl Games with TV Times on here?

Post by Valenth »

Just wanted to get input from fellow SEOPS... thoughts?

Of course when the Games First become available

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Re: Would you like me to Post a Complete List of Bowl Games with TV Times on here?

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Up to you man. They list them on ESPN as well.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Would you like me to Post a Complete List of Bowl Games with TV Times on here?

Post by noreply66 »

Sounds good....that way I can just look here

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

alrighty

GoBucks1047
JV Team

Post by GoBucks1047 »

I know the Bahamas Bowl is already set, Eastern Michigan vs. Old Dominion, I think it's December 23rd, but I'm not sure on the time. Also heard that should Navy beat Temple in the AAC Championship Game this Saturday and Western Michiagn beats Ohio tonight, it could be another week for some of the bowls to be finalized because Navy could still leap over Western Michigan to get into the Cotton Bowl or not, and it would take until after the Army-Navy game next Saturday to determine that and all the other bowl games involving a MAC bowl game and Navy's set bowl game.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

I would rather you give me the complete list of winners Val!....ATS :D

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Just put the bowl games and the teams and after they play put in the score.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

GoBucks1047 wrote:I know the Bahamas Bowl is already set, Eastern Michigan vs. Old Dominion, I think it's December 23rd, but I'm not sure on the time. Also heard that should Navy beat Temple in the AAC Championship Game this Saturday and Western Michiagn beats Ohio tonight, it could be another week for some of the bowls to be finalized because Navy could still leap over Western Michigan to get into the Cotton Bowl or not, and it would take until after the Army-Navy game next Saturday to determine that and all the other bowl games involving a MAC bowl game and Navy's set bowl game.
If Western Michigan wins tonight Navy won't jump them. Plus, they come out with the final CFP rankings Sunday afternoon which is what they use to determine that I believe.

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

GoBucks1047 wrote:I know the Bahamas Bowl is already set, Eastern Michigan vs. Old Dominion, I think it's December 23rd, but I'm not sure on the time. Also heard that should Navy beat Temple in the AAC Championship Game this Saturday and Western Michiagn beats Ohio tonight, it could be another week for some of the bowls to be finalized because Navy could still leap over Western Michigan to get into the Cotton Bowl or not, and it would take until after the Army-Navy game next Saturday to determine that and all the other bowl games involving a MAC bowl game and Navy's set bowl game.
Army will upset Navy :!: :shock: :o

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

The Inspector wrote:I would rather you give me the complete list of winners Val!....ATS :D
I wish I knew all the winners too early! Make some Extra Christmas money! :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME TO ME.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
GoBucks1047
JV Team

Post by GoBucks1047 »

Chieftain2009 wrote:
If Western Michigan wins tonight Navy won't jump them. Plus, they come out with the final CFP rankings Sunday afternoon which is what they use to determine that I believe.
That's what I believe, but there are instances because of Army-Navy that should either team be in contention for the playoff or a New Years Bowl, they would have to wait until after Army-Navy the following Saturday to determine if that team makes the Bowl or Playoff game and release an extra ranking just to reflect the changes by Army and/or Navy.

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

d-5 wrote:
Army will upset Navy :!: :shock: :o
Go Army :D :D

Return to “College Sports”