WEEK 6 MARYLAND @ OHIO STATE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WEEK 6 MARYLAND @ OHIO STATE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THIS SHOULD BE A GOOD GAME. MARYLAND IS MUCH IMPROVED. I WATCHED THEM PLAY A GREAT GAME SATUDAY AT MINNESOTA DON'T'CHA KNOW.WHAT A GAME THAT WAS. AND I SAW THEM PLAY TEXAS. AND OHIO STATE JUST SHELLED A HAPLESS RUTGERS TEAM. THE BIG 10 SCHEDULE BEGINS IN EARNEST THIS WEEK. AND I EXPECT A WHOLE WORLD OF DIFFERENCE IN TALENT FROM RUTGERS TO MARYLAND. DJ DURKIN CAN COACH, AND HAS GREAT ATHLETES. AND OHIO STATE IS ROLLING AFTER SLEEPWALKING AGAINST THE SOONERS. I SAY CLOSER THAN MOST WILL THINK HERE AGAINST THE TERPS.
FROM THIS POINT ON IT GETS REAL. WITH THE REMAINDER OF THE SCHEDULE BEING --- MARYLAND, NEBRASKA, PENN STATE, IOWA, MICHIGAN STATE, ILLINOIS AND MICHIGAN. SOME VERY TOUGH GAMES AHEAD FOR THE BUCKEYES.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: WEEK 6 MARYLAND @ OHIO STATE.

not everybody at once here, hard getting caught up. this hain't gonna be no yawner.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Rutgers is turning into a fine program. much more so than Rutgers. now if we can get Rutgers and Illinois rolling we'd be pretty deep.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

as deep as anyone I should say.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

State 34 Terps 24. Buckeyes should roll but they still have enough flaws to make the game closer than it need be. Maryland has improved under Durkin and will definitely challenge Ohio State's defense, even with their third string quarterback.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Bucks 42
Terps 21

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

buckeyes win by 30

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Omega wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:32 pm State 34 Terps 24. Buckeyes should roll but they still have enough flaws to make the game closer than it need be. Maryland has improved under Durkin and will definitely challenge Ohio State's defense, even with their third string quarterback.
I watched the Maryland / Minnesota game and had wisconsin/northwestern as my channel flippin game. I didn't realize or may have forgotten, have the terps lost their 1st 2 qb's to injury.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Maryland is down to its 3rd string QB and has really been struggling since losing the starter and backup (Both played very well vs Texas in the opener).

If OSU plays Maryland with all their players healthy its a 14-21 pt game. Against the team Maryland puts on the field this Saturday they win by 35+

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

they played a very stubborn golden gopher team in the land of muskies n walleyes last Saturday and beat them. they looked fundamentally sound and executed well in that win. are they expecting either the 1st or 2nd string qb back anytime this season. if so glad to get this game done now. they are a very solid team.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Minnesota struggled with Buffalo (game that was tight until the end), beat a hapless Oregon State team and Middle Tenn. Maryland is the first decent team they have played this year.

Glad to see Minnesota lose. Maybe they will stop showing "Being PJ Fleck" 40 times a week lol.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Bleeding Red wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:59 am Minnesota struggled with Buffalo (game that was tight until the end), beat a hapless Oregon State team and Middle Tenn. Maryland is the first decent team they have played this year.

Glad to see Minnesota lose. Maybe they will stop showing "Being PJ Fleck" 40 times a week lol.
:lol: :lol:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

In all honesty......in the big picture of college football programs, Maryland is terrible. If OSU even struggles the least bit with them it will show that no improvement has been made over the past 2 weeks.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I agree red, Bucks should win this game in their sleep! Mary has improved but come on it's still Mary Terps not the big crimson elephant!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I agree, ain't too many teams like the crimson elephant or the Clemson tigers, or Oklahoma for that matter. after that anything can happen. I hope this game ain't close. but I don't look for it to let anyone get sleepy.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:19 am I agree, ain't too many teams like the crimson elephant or the Clemson tigers, or Oklahoma for that matter. after that anything can happen. I hope this game ain't close. but I don't look for it to let anyone get sleepy.
I am not even sold that Oklahoma is even GOOD. OSU played absolutely terrible on both sides of the ball that night. They completely abandoned the running game and JT couldnt hit section 30AA if given a barrel full of footballs (its just beyond the endzone btw) from the nearest goal line.

I guess while everyone is going nuts because they beat UNLV, Rutgers and Army, I am just waiting for the bottom to fall out when they play someone who is better than mediocre. I guess the losses to Clemson, MSU 2 years ago, Oklahoma, how bad OSU's offense was the first 3 quarters against ttun last year......they've all prepared me for the offense to lay eggs in big games.

I guess I will believe it when I see it with this team.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

this is the 1st test since boomer sooner was plantin flags in our midfield. but we better come out firing. it starts getting real this week with maryland, then Nebraska, penn state,iowa, Michigan state, illinois and Michigan. especially with several big ten teams ahead of us in the polls.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:57 pm this is the 1st test since boomer sooner was plantin flags in our midfield. but we better come out firing. it starts getting real this week with maryland, then Nebraska, penn state,iowa, Michigan state, illinois and Michigan. especially with several big ten teams ahead of us in the polls.
I would definitely say that Maryland is much better than they've been in a long time, but I wouldn't consider this a "test" game.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you may be right. the big ten is becoming more talented across the board now. the goldie gophers has pj fleck rowing the boat there.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

GAMEDAY.....

Return to “College Sports”