Michigan State shocks #7 Michigan 14-10

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Michigan State shocks #7 Michigan 14-10

Post by Chieftain2009 »

This is one that I was thinking about in the back of my mind. I thought Michigan would overlook them.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Re: Michigan State shocks #7 Michigan 14-10

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Love this scUM loses their coach and most of their fans still suck and now cannot talk no poop. Your team just lost again to an unranked team

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Watched this game last night and what seemed sort of strange to me was when State had the ball it was raining the hardest all day. They punted the ball and they went to a TV time out and they didn't come back for three and a half minutes...and then the guys doing the game talked for about a minute. When they came back to the game it had almost stopped raining a Michigan had the ball.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

OH SNAP, WHATTA FUN ONE TO WATCH.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

MSU sure gave out a lot of cheap shots. UM QB had a target on him that MSU would hit anytime they got the chance. To keep throwing in the storm led to to many ints for UM. Where MSU hung on by running the ball for not much in the second half. The QB did makes some good runs in the game. UM still had chances but could not catch the ball at the end of the game.

The targeting foul in the Ohio State game was a good tackle. The tackle toward the end of the game by a MSU player. Who clearly threw down the RB over 5 yards from the sideline. That play needs to be looked at more like the targeting. Even if after the game reviewed and suspend the next game. As well as some cheap shots on the MSU sideline. Seen some jabs being thrown at UM players. Not saying they were not on the UM side just the plays on the sidelines seemed to happen on the MSU side.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Who cares about jabs. UM lost thats all that counts

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Love it! Dantonio slays another BIG giant! I don't know what happened to the TTUN player on the sideline, looked like someone was pulling him backward but when you looked behind him there was nobody there except a couple ball boys or trainers. Can't picture them doing it, strange play indeed!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

seen a picture on facebook this morning of my buddy mark Snyder and ironton's own who is a coach on the Spartan's coaching staff posing next to the paul bunyon trophy he looked very proud. he stated it was his 2nd time for him.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The Michigan QB is not much of a actor with that fake fall down on the sidelines. He cried more than the baby ward at the hospital during this game.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The cheap shot on the sideline I mentioned was on the running back being thrown down well after being out of bounds. The QB fall down they never gave a different angle on tv to why he fell. He could have slipped on a something that was wet on the sidelines. I never heard why he fell.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

noreply66 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:02 am The Michigan QB is not much of a actor with that fake fall down on the sidelines. He cried more than the baby ward at the hospital during this game.
:lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

farmer wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:52 am The cheap shot on the sideline I mentioned was on the running back being thrown down well after being out of bounds. The QB fall down they never gave a different angle on tv to why he fell. He could have slipped on a something that was wet on the sidelines. I never heard why he fell.
It was a Tom Petty fall.........................free fallen

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

noreply66 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:32 pm
farmer wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:52 am The cheap shot on the sideline I mentioned was on the running back being thrown down well after being out of bounds. The QB fall down they never gave a different angle on tv to why he fell. He could have slipped on a something that was wet on the sidelines. I never heard why he fell.
It was a Tom Petty fall.........................free fallen
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: muck fichigan

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Hairball's record against the 3 best teams in the B1G East is not so impressive...........

I think they lose to Penn State, OSU and Wisky.

Their offense in worse shape than OSU's was early in the season and they have made no progress.

How long will UM fans be happy with 3rd places finishes in the DIVISION (not even the conference lol)???

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Return to “College Sports”