11-28 PENN STATE @ OHIO STATE BIG TEN ACTION

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: 11-28 PENN STATE @ OHIO STATE BIG TEN ACTION

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

The weather may be a factor. Good chance for rain Saturday per forecast as of now. darn crazy!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

cbolt wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:22 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:17 am FRANKLY PENN STATE SCARES THE CRAP OUTTA ME. ESPECIALLY AFTER A BYE. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO PLAY A NEAR PERFECT GAME.
I would rather be in the Bucks shoes to have more time to prepare and extra rest, but I was hoping TTUN would take more out of them physically and emotionally. I still like the Bucks chances in this one ,we will soon see, the Bucks will be up for this game like no other, the Big Ten game of the year is finally upon us!
they better be bolt. cause Saturday is a day we need to make a huge statement, especially after the loss to the sooners at home. I hope we're hittin on all cylinders here.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:39 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:17 am FRANKLY PENN STATE SCARES THE CRAP OUTTA ME. ESPECIALLY AFTER A BYE. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO PLAY A NEAR PERFECT GAME.
I would rather be in the Bucks shoes to have more time to prepare and extra rest, but I was hoping TTUN would take more out of them physically and emotionally. I still like the Bucks chances in this one ,we will soon see, the Bucks will be up for this game like no other, the Big Ten game of the year is finally upon us!
they better be bolt. cause Saturday is a day we need to make a huge statement, especially after the loss to the sooners at home. I hope we're hittin on all cylinders here.
I Don't care for the byes either, Bait. Can be bad in certain ways as well.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:39 am
Yea if they lose this one it will Outback Bowl time or maybe if their lucky Capitol One if they still call it that

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Here is an interesting article on how teams perform after a bye week. Looks like there is a slight advantage having two weeks off but not as significant as I thought it might be. https://www.footballstudyhall.com/2016/ ... -they-help

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm seeing a lot of folks on facebook saying penn state hadn't beat anybody. I've seen 3 of their games and they are a very dominant foe. and I hope we don't lay an egg after a bye week. huge, huge game for ohio state, penn state and the big ten.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:26 pm Here is an interesting article on how teams perform after a bye week. Looks like there is a slight advantage having two weeks off but not as significant as I thought it might be. https://www.footballstudyhall.com/2016/ ... -they-help
Never did like those byes. Always liked the chances better of consistent play. Gaps in there has a chance of throwing things out of tempo per say.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:09 pm I'm seeing a lot of folks on facebook saying penn state hadn't beat anybody. I've seen 3 of their games and they are a very dominant foe. and I hope we don't lay an egg after a bye week. huge, huge game for ohio state, penn state and the big ten.
Don't understand why the people on facebook think that. Visa Versa can be said about the Bucks. They got beat by Oklahoma pretty easily. Who are they thinking the bucks played that is so much better, Army etc etc? :lol: :lol: Nitts had a time with Iowa but I believe Iowa could handle Nebraska. Nebraska is not that good. Should be a dandy by all means Saturday.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I don't understand it either trench. but I'm on a lot of the ohio state sites, and that's the general concensus. and I agree on the vice versa situation. I think it's people that don't know the real nuts n bolts of football. and people who get into all the hype videos.trying to downplay them to build up the bucks. I guarantee you urban knows they are tough, and that's all that matters to me. penn state is blue collar, smashmouth team and they will hit you right in the face while eating a donut. and we gotta be meaner n tougher than that.

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Post by ohwkGREATNESSyrio »

Extra week of practice for the buckeyes. The lions come in with big heads after hammering michigan. I believe the buckeyes win by 2 or 3 td's.

I AM HARMS WAY. Life is a knive fight. Bring guns for the fun.
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I hope so great one. that'd tickle the crap outta me.

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Penn state is a scary team. But them buckeyes ain't no joke either

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I'll agree.

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:35 pmI'll agree.
You should! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

ohwkGREATNESSyrio wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:38 pm
Yep, and with them new rock hard concrete colored uniforms, I'm really confident. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:51 pm
Yep, and with them new rock hard concrete colored uniforms, I'm really confident. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

ohwkGREATNESSyrio wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:54 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

cbolt wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:26 pm Here is an interesting article on how teams perform after a bye week. Looks like there is a slight advantage having two weeks off but not as significant as I thought it might be. https://www.footballstudyhall.com/2016/ ... -they-help
Urban is 22-0 coming off a bye week......so I dont think he minds them.

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

I thought it would be higher. But get em buckeyes

Return to “College Sports”