11-28 PENN STATE @ OHIO STATE BIG TEN ACTION

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: 11-28 PENN STATE @ OHIO STATE BIG TEN ACTION

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Yep, correct Dazed. Mount Nittany also could be seen in the distance over looking one of the end zone's in the stadium, tll they added another new upper end zone deck.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

cool, I'd never heard why.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Bleeding Red wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:36 pm The more I think about it, screw Penn State.

Not sold they are even a top 10 team right now.
Better think a little more! :D

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

For people who doubted PSU this was a real eye opener! Bucks better hope for a little letdown next week because if this team shows up they are in trouble!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Bleeding Red wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:34 am

Even though Iowa is probably about as even as scUm's offense, scUM has a better defense IMO and this game shouldnt be a runaway by any means.

I will say Penn St 17 scUM 21
:lol: :lol:

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Michigan is bad! Not a top team at all.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:52 pm For people who doubted PSU this was a real eye opener! Bucks better hope for a little letdown next week because if this team shows up they are in trouble!
They got lots more than the moon balls too, as some call them, :? the boy is one hell of a smart QB. And more to use than Barkley like most think. They look good everywhere on the field. :shock:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Michigan is not great on offense by any means but this was the top rated defense in the country and PSU slaughtered them like a lamb!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:02 pm Michigan is not great on offense by any means but this was the top rated defense in the country and PSU slaughtered them like a lamb!
Yep. The top rated Sh(itgan D got dismantled this evening. Going to be goodie next Week. :D Can't wait.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:00 pm
cbolt wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:52 pm For people who doubted PSU this was a real eye opener! Bucks better hope for a little letdown next week because if this team shows up they are in trouble!
They got lots more than the moon balls too, as some call them, :? the boy is one hell of a smart QB. And more to use than Barkley like most think. They look good everywhere on the field. :shock:
I am going to start calling Gesicki the flea! He jumps like one, the man has incredible hops. Don't get too confident trench, I got a feeling Bucks will have a lot more for them than TTUN did. SC is pissed!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

smurray wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:56 pm Michigan is bad! Not a top team at all.
One of the top defenses in the land got their own butt handed to them this evening.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:07 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:00 pm
I am going to start calling Gesicki the flea! He jumps like one, the man has incredible hops. Don't get too confident trench, I got a feeling Bucks will have a lot more for them than TTUN did. SC is pissed!
No confident wording here, just truth from what I see. Don't take me wrong, it should be a goodie next week. Gesicki (Gesickeek I call him) :lol: The flea. :lol: :lol: More like the a kangaroo would be more of a size scale. :lol: :lol: He was also good at volleyball and said could really jump with kill shots and blocking. His height helps out as well.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Fleas jump higher for their body size and even do summersaults lol. McSorley is a headache for sure, he can throw them dreaded moonshots to the flea but can also run like a rabbit when he scrambles. Urban not going to get much sleep this week after watching that lol. Can PSU keep the emotion they had tonight?

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:19 pm Fleas jump higher for their body size and even do summersaults lol. McSorley is a headache for sure, he can throw them dreaded moonshots to the flea but can also run like a rabbit when he scrambles. Urban not going to get much sleep this week after watching that lol. Can PSU keep the emotion they had tonight?
A flea for it's size jump height would equal a person jumping the height of a tall building. :lol: :lol: So a Kangaroo would be more on scale. :lol: :lol: The Flea is ok though because he will bug the Bucks some next week. :lol: We will see if they keep their emotion in the shoe. Right now they look like a well oiled machine, so I say yes they will. The tension will grow stronger all next week. JT won't have much time to think, I will say that. I look for a humdinger dandy. :lol: Why would SC be pissed tonight? :roll: Probably didn't even see why it happened or comprehend it. :lol: :lol: I caught RK1 watching games with him time after time, just looks at the score, heck with why his team got beat. :lol: :lol: Bet ole GK seen why his team got beat and isn't pissed, and he will give credit where credit is do. He probably just bummed over it, like I use to get. It really don't matter to me no more, I really haven't got a team anymore but like to see wins.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Sometimes the whole of something is greater than the sum of its parts, and that describes this Penn State football team. The Lions play with a confidence, a sense of joy, that Ohio State has not shown since 2014. Couple that with the talents of Barkley, Gesicki, Hamilton, and McSorley, the Buckeyes could be in for a long night. OSU can win this game, but they must quickly acquire a mental toughness they have lacked since their CFP win.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

FRANKLY PENN STATE SCARES THE CRAP OUTTA ME. ESPECIALLY AFTER A BYE. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO PLAY A NEAR PERFECT GAME.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
baseball16
All Conference

Post by baseball16 »

Penn State is pretty darn good! They remind me of Okla on Steroids. LOL Barkley is good. OSU def. better come ready to play. If not it will be a long night. Linebackers better know their roles and not try and do too much, if so they will pick them a part. I will be there rooting my head off, and hoping for TO's to get the SHOE Loud!!! Should be a great atmosphere.
BTW: I cannot Stand James Franklin, don't know what it is about him.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:44 pm
cbolt wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:19 pm Fleas jump higher for their body size and even do summersaults lol. McSorley is a headache for sure, he can throw them dreaded moonshots to the flea but can also run like a rabbit when he scrambles. Urban not going to get much sleep this week after watching that lol. Can PSU keep the emotion they had tonight?
A flea for it's size jump height would equal a person jumping the height of a tall building. :lol: :lol: So a Kangaroo would be more on scale. :lol: :lol: The Flea is ok though because he will bug the Bucks some next week. :lol: We will see if they keep their emotion in the shoe. Right now they look like a well oiled machine, so I say yes they will. The tension will grow stronger all next week. JT won't have much time to think, I will say that. I look for a humdinger dandy. :lol: Why would SC be pissed tonight? :roll: Probably didn't even see why it happened or comprehend it. :lol: :lol: I caught RK1 watching games with him time after time, just looks at the score, heck with why his team got beat. :lol: :lol: Bet ole GK seen why his team got beat and isn't pissed, and he will give credit where credit is do. He probably just bummed over it, like I use to get. It really don't matter to me no more, I really haven't got a team anymore but like to see wins.
You guys crack me up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

The Oaf wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:13 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:44 pm
You guys crack me up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:54 pm
Bleeding Red wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:34 am

Even though Iowa is probably about as even as scUm's offense, scUM has a better defense IMO and this game shouldnt be a runaway by any means.

I will say Penn St 17 scUM 21
:lol: :lol:
I also predicted that USC would win the PAC12 and be in the playoffs lol.

The media touted Michigan as a top defense. But they have played a bunch of nobody's until last night. That was obviously proven last night.

It's OSU and Penn St in the B1G and every one else. What a big game this Saturday. I for one am glad it's a day game as the night games haven't panned out too well lately.

Return to “College Sports”