18. Michigan State - 5-1
19. Michigan - 5-1
20. Central Florida - 5-0
21. Auburn - 5-2
22. Stanford - 5-2
23. West Virginia - 5-2
24. LSU - 5-2
25. Memphis - 5-1

Others Receiving Votes: San Diego State; Texas A&M; Iowa State; Virginia; Kentucky; Utah; Mississippi State; Iowa; Navy; South Carolina; Texas Tech; Marshall; Florida State; Georgia Tech.

Omega
SEOPS H

Re: College Football AP Poll - Week 8

Post by Omega »

No real surprises after four of the previous top ten lost this past week end.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Looks about right. Ohio state at 6 is real good for them. all they gotta do is beat wisconsin and psu and keep winning lol.

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

wow 3 big ten teams in the top 6. and 5 in the top 25. and 4 of the 5 are from the same division, that's pretty dang impressive. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it big ten wise since they went to 2 divisions especially. but last year was very similar and we laid a bunch of eggs bowl wise. so we have to finish well.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and also iowa in the others receiving votes category.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Only 4 s.e.c teams in top 25 and lets be truthful they're only keeping auburn and lsu in there to make it look stronger

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I hope we get the chance to prove it in bowl games this year, and don't lay an egg bowl wise. cause trust me they'll match as many big ten/sec teams together as they can. the acc went like 9-3 in bowl games last year n smoked everybody.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Exactly bait! We can talk about this regular season stuff until we are blue in the face but until they start winning bowl games it all just hot air.

hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:43 am wow 3 big ten teams in the top 6. and 5 in the top 25. and 4 of the 5 are from the same division, that's pretty dang impressive. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it big ten wise since they went to 2 divisions especially. but last year was very similar and we laid a bunch of eggs bowl wise. so we have to finish well.
How many quality wins combined with the 3 in the top 6?

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

hateraid wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:46 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:43 am wow 3 big ten teams in the top 6. and 5 in the top 25. and 4 of the 5 are from the same division, that's pretty dang impressive. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it big ten wise since they went to 2 divisions especially. but last year was very similar and we laid a bunch of eggs bowl wise. so we have to finish well.
Does it matter. TROLL none of them besides psu has played a d2 team like every sec team plays each year. now even with me calling you a troll who do you root for and im sure we can all find something wrong with their schedule

hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:40 pm
Does it matter. TROLL none of them besides psu has played a d2 team like every sec team plays each year. now even with me calling you a troll who do you root for and im sure we can all find something wrong with their schedule
Your hostile response tells me all I need to know. Did I strike a nerve? lets see how many Big 10 teams are in the top 6 come years end.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

hateraid wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:11 pm

Your hostile response tells me all I need to know. Did I strike a nerve? lets see how many Big 10 teams are in the top 6 come years end.
More then likely only one or 2 cause now they got to start beating each other.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

hateraid wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:11 pm

Unless you root for notre dame your team also schedules some cupcakes

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

And since you do not wanna disclose your team of choice they must schedule real bad or just suck

hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

What does it matter who my team is or what conference they are in? Im not on here beating my chest about how great they are. My team is Louisville BTW. I went to college there. Im assuming you went to OSU? UofL has a Horrible team this year with the exception of having the best player in the country.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

hateraid wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:42 pm What does it matter who my team is or what conference they are in? Im not on here beating my chest about how great they are. My team is Louisville BTW. I went to college there. Im assuming you went to OSU? UofL has a Horrible team this year with the exception of having the best player in the country.
I did not go to college so congrats on that. Yes louisville is sucking. One man band. But in all reality i do not see how you can make fun of any schedule. Murray state? kent state? Louisville was ranked what was it 16 at the start of the year with that kind of expectations them teams should have not been played either.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:02 pm
hateraid wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:42 pm What does it matter who my team is or what conference they are in? Im not on here beating my chest about how great they are. My team is Louisville BTW. I went to college there. Im assuming you went to OSU? UofL has a Horrible team this year with the exception of having the best player in the country.
I did not go to college so congrats on that. Yes louisville is sucking. One man band. But in all reality i do not see how you can make fun of any schedule. Murray state? kent state? Louisville was ranked what was it 16 at the start of the year with that kind of expectations them teams should have not been played either.
Save your typing fingers Legend ole bud. :lol: His user name explains it all, but jealousaid sounds better. :lol:

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:34 pm
Save your typing fingers Legend ole bud. :lol: His user name explains it all, but jealousaid sounds better. :lol:
I guess. My team will play murray state and kent state lose to boston college who's other 2 wins happen to be against MAC schools

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

But i will rag on the 6th best team atm

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I didn't either legend unless you count the ''university of hard knocks/plant work'' but I'm dang skippy proud of my buckeyes and the entire big ten. i'll chest thump anytime I want. but we have to prove it on the field, in the championship games, playoff games, bowl games n national champions. but seriously what program besides bama can say they won national title in 2002 and 2014. that's a very short time frame between national championships. especially when you consider the amount of programs that have never won one.

Return to “College Sports”