Lets talk real basketball. kentucky wildcats.

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Re: Lets talk real basketball. kentucky wildcats.

Post by ohwkGREATNESSyrio »

Yea they played up to kansas just could not finish they'll be fine!

I AM HARMS WAY. Life is a knive fight. Bring guns for the fun.
ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

If Ky does not start playing up to these smaller teams this is gonna be a long year!

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Game tonight against troy! Lets hope they put it all together for a game!

HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

Constantly having one and done's means that you'll have occasional years like how this one has started. I'm sure they'll be fine by the end of the year, but they just are pretty far off right now.

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

HamPorter wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:11 am Constantly having one and done's means that you'll have occasional years like how this one has started. I'm sure they'll be fine by the end of the year, but they just are pretty far off right now.
True True! They should beat troy easily but will allow them to stay in it!

hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

Can not wrap my head around someone who is an OSU fan in football and UK fan in basketball. Just doesn't sit right with me. Pick a school already!!! And its really not a surprise they are both traditionally strong schools. Its like being a Louisville fan in football but a UK basketball fan. Nonsense

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

hateraid wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:06 pm Can not wrap my head around someone who is an OSU fan in football and UK fan in basketball. Just doesn't sit right with me. Pick a school already!!! And its really not a surprise they are both traditionally strong schools. Its like being a Louisville fan in football but a UK basketball fan. Nonsense
You have a love affair with my balls or something man? Go worry about your sex scandals and recruiting scandals at louisville

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

hateraid wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:06 pm Can not wrap my head around someone who is an OSU fan in football and UK fan in basketball. Just doesn't sit right with me. Pick a school already!!! And its really not a surprise they are both traditionally strong schools. Its like being a Louisville fan in football but a UK basketball fan. Nonsense
There is alot of people in southern Ohio that are fans of Osu football and UK basketball. Not me just a fan of UK basketball.

hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

ohwkGREATNESSyrio wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:49 pm
You have a love affair with my balls or something man? Go worry about your sex scandals and recruiting scandals at louisville
Leave it to the true queer to make a homosexual comment. Grow up dude. And it's no wonder you don't have a true Allegiance. You don't have an education and didn't go to one of those University's. You just went to Walmart and picked up a baseball cap. If you went to a university then you would understand how to be a true fan.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

hateraid wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:19 am
Leave it to the true queer to make a homosexual comment. Grow up dude. And it's no wonder you don't have a true Allegiance. You don't have an education and didn't go to one of those University's. You just went to Walmart and picked up a baseball cap. If you went to a university then you would understand how to be a true fan.
I understand what you are talking about liking two separate colleges, one in football and one in basketball. But, to each their own. I don't understand the argument that you've tried to make before about you having to go to a college to be a real fan? Did you play sports at Louisville? I'm a die hard OSU fan, but I didn't go there. Yes, I went to college and got a degree, heck I even have a graduate degree, but I never went to OSU. Does that mean I can't be an OSU fan either?

hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

Just my opinion. I feel if you went to a school you have more loyalty to that school. Just like your high school. You don't root for Waverly if you went to Piketon. People root for schools for all different reasons and I get that. I just don't understand how you can root for two different schools with two different sports just because the school that you root for is only good at one of the two. I grew up a die-hard Miami Hurricanes fan. But once I went to school with Louisville I have more pride in that school that I had an affiliation with. But to each their own

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

hateraid wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:19 am
darn guess my wife and 2 kids is a major cover up! No i did not go to college! The thing is i have alot of family in kentucky. Lewis county area and growing up all i heard was KY basketball and as i got into sports more and more living in ohio you become either a OSU fan or bichigan and i be damned lol there is a non smart ass reply to your question!

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Seems like to me the Cats are playing to the talent level of their opponents right now.
They're not as far along as some of the other teams in the past at this point of the season. I think they'll be alright, but they're gonna lose some games.
It will be nice to get Vanderbilt back playing.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Go BIG BLUE

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Tough loss

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Been busy so have not been able to update after every game like i wanted. But a very nice win over louisville!!

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Not sure what to think of this team. Another tough loss with a class and the group to be winning everything

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Caoch cal should shut down basketball...

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Another tough loss this team has to learn to finish.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Lost to Tennessee both times they've played this year.

Return to “College Sports”