TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

User avatar
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOP HOF
Posts: 21264
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:23 pm
Location: WAVERLY, OHIO

TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:02 pm

WHAT SAY YA'LL. HERE WE GO BABY !!!!!!!!!!! IT'S MICHIGAN WEEK. WISCONSIN HANDLED MICHIGAN AS WE NEEDED, AND OHIO STATE FORMED A TSUNAMI OVER ALL OVER THE ILLINI DEFENSE. THROW EVERYTHING OUT THE WINDERS NOW. IT'S OHIO STATE --- MICHIGAN WEEK. MICHIGAN WILL BE FIRED UP AFTER A BIG LOSS TO WISKY, AND WILL BE LOOKIN TO CATCH OHIO STATE GLOATIN OVER AN INFLATED WIN OVER AN INFERIOR ILLINI TEAM. IT APPREARS TO ME URBAN HAS EM HITTING ON ALL CYLINDERS. ANYBODY THINKS THIS WON'T BE AN OLE FASHION SLOBBER KNOCKER WELL THEY DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THIS SERIES. AND THIS YEAR IT'S AT THE BIG HOUSE.


WHAT SAY YA'LL HERE OHIO STATE N MICHIGAN FANS.


IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Omega
2nd Team All Conference
Posts: 1313
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: Cooley Springs, SC

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by Omega » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:46 pm

State travels to Ann Arbor coming off a big but somewhat unimpressive win over Illinois. Michigan returns home after a beat down at Wisky and may be without their starting QB Peters due to a head injury. If the OSU team that beat Sparty shows up, the Bucks win. If the undisciplined Buckeye team shows, they will lose. This is not a game OSU can win on talent alone. That, and the law of averages say Michigan is way overdue for a win in the series. Michigan confirms the Bucks are not a play off team: UM 16 OSU 13.
Get Off of My Lawn -- and Yes It is Too Loud !!!!

Bleeding Red
All State
Posts: 4379
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:01 am

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by Bleeding Red » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:24 pm

Screw Xichigan!

O'Corn sucks as a QB and is turnover prone. If OSUs front 7 play get after hiX, it will be a very hard gaXe for hiX to throw the ball effectively.

Osu 42
Xichigan 13
Last edited by Bleeding Red on Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
noreply66
Purple Hippo
Posts: 253377
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by noreply66 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:26 pm

Meatchicken have some running backs hurting as well as QB
GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Mister Bee
JV Backup
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:57 pm

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by Mister Bee » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:29 am

OSU should win. If they do, then Harbaugh is on borrowed time.

OSU 24 Michigan 14

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
Varsity Backup
Posts: 913
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:16 am
Location: Somewhere watching sports.

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by ohwkGREATNESSyrio » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:03 am

Okorn will be on his ass crying like a baby multiple times! harbaugh eats 4 buggers! Bichigan returns 1 kick fairly decent.

OHIO STATE WINS BY 4 TDS
I AM HARMS WAY. Life is a knive fight. Bring guns for the fun.

User avatar
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOP HOF
Posts: 21264
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:23 pm
Location: WAVERLY, OHIO

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:22 am

Omega wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:46 pm
State travels to Ann Arbor coming off a big but somewhat unimpressive win over Illinois. Michigan returns home after a beat down at Wisky and may be without their starting QB Peters due to a head injury. If the OSU team that beat Sparty shows up, the Bucks win. If the undisciplined Buckeye team shows, they will lose. This is not a game OSU can win on talent alone. That, and the law of averages say Michigan is way overdue for a win in the series. Michigan confirms the Bucks are not a play off team: UM 16 OSU 13.
OH SNAP OLE BUDDY, N I WAS JUST FILLIN OUT YER CHRISTMAS CARD. I SURE HOPE YOU IS WRONG MAN. I'M GOING OUT ON A LIMB HERE, AND I'M TAKING THE BUCKEYES TO JUST FLAT OUT LIGHT UP MICHIGAN AND HAND IT ONE OF IT'S MOST EMBARRESSING LOSSES EVER.
IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

User avatar
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOP HOF
Posts: 21264
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:23 pm
Location: WAVERLY, OHIO

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:23 am

I WANNA SEE JIMBO WHINING THE WHOLE GAME, THROWING STUFF, HIS ARMS STUCK OUT AND TRYING TO GRAB ANY OFFICIAL THAT HE CAN PLEAD WITH.
IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Omega
2nd Team All Conference
Posts: 1313
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: Cooley Springs, SC

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by Omega » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:27 am

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:22 am
Omega wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:46 pm
State travels to Ann Arbor coming off a big but somewhat unimpressive win over Illinois. Michigan returns home after a beat down at Wisky and may be without their starting QB Peters due to a head injury. If the OSU team that beat Sparty shows up, the Bucks win. If the undisciplined Buckeye team shows, they will lose. This is not a game OSU can win on talent alone. That, and the law of averages say Michigan is way overdue for a win in the series. Michigan confirms the Bucks are not a play off team: UM 16 OSU 13.
OH SNAP OLE BUDDY, N I WAS JUST FILLIN OUT YER CHRISTMAS CARD. I SURE HOPE YOU IS WRONG MAN. I'M GOING OUT ON A LIMB HERE, AND I'M TAKING THE BUCKEYES TO JUST FLAT OUT LIGHT UP MICHIGAN AND HAND IT ONE OF IT'S MOST EMBARRESSING LOSSES EVER.
I do think the Bucks can win and win big, yet my doubt is three fold. First is these sets of numbers: 1969 and 24-12. I was there when Bo and Michigan defeated the OSU team of the century. Second, Ohio State's player and coaching staff propensity to make mental errors. Third, Michigan is simply due to win. The old law of averages thing. YTB, I am a pessimist at heart. I can't help it.
Get Off of My Lawn -- and Yes It is Too Loud !!!!

Geronimo
Bench
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:46 am

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by Geronimo » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:07 pm

What team shows up for the Buckeyes ? Go Buckeyes /

farmer
All State
Posts: 2813
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:57 pm

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by farmer » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:16 pm

The game where records mean nothing and no name players can make big plays to be remembered forever. For OSU to win just come out and play like against Illinois. Playing their game scoring and putting UM down by 14 points early and just pounding them. No running mouths or picking fights or idiot targeting. Play hard do your job as a team. UM needs some breaks to spark them to over play and produce points. Should be 30 points plus win for the Bucks but could be a loss by 12.

Heard on TV the former Buckeye Eli Apple is not playing today because his mother had brain surgery this Thursday.

baseball16
JV Starter
Posts: 356
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:03 am

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by baseball16 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:39 pm

If OSU Defense shows up ( Covers the TE's and RB's) 31-10

If OSU Defense does not show up (Does not cover the TE's or RB's) TTUN 35-OSU 31

User avatar
noreply66
Purple Hippo
Posts: 253377
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by noreply66 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:03 pm

Mister Bee wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:29 am
OSU should win. If they do, then Harbaugh is on borrowed time.

OSU 24 Michigan 14
If OSU wins I look for hardball to pack it up himself. Will be looking to get back in the pro after the season is over. Maybe he can be the QB for the Browns. :P :P
GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
Varsity Backup
Posts: 913
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:16 am
Location: Somewhere watching sports.

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by ohwkGREATNESSyrio » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:40 pm

I'm not gonna ruin this thread by posting funnys YTB so keep an eye on my i hate bichigan thread!
I AM HARMS WAY. Life is a knive fight. Bring guns for the fun.

smurray
All State
Posts: 3643
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:52 pm

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by smurray » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:21 pm

OSU knows what went wrong at Iowa and will not repeat that. The Buckeyes will be all business this week and will take care of that team up north. Ohio State’s defense will shut down the *ich offense as they wreck havoc on the QB.
Barrett, Weber, Dobbins & Co. will pile up the rushing yards on the overrated Wolverine defense.

Buckeyes will be heading to Indianapolis with a Big Ten Championship in site along with a shot at the 4th playoff spot.

Nothing has changed:
* Alabama win out and Auburn & Georgia are out.
* Miami must beat Clemson and Clemson is out.
* Oklahoma win out - no other Big 12 is in.
* OSU beats Wisconsin and Wisky is out.
* OSU in over Notre Dame because of resume and Conference Championship.

User avatar
noreply66
Purple Hippo
Posts: 253377
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by noreply66 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:28 pm

Alabama vs OSU
Miami vs Oklahoma
GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

smurray
All State
Posts: 3643
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:52 pm

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by smurray » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:35 pm

noreply66 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:28 pm
Alabama vs OSU
Miami vs Oklahoma
Indeed, if they all win out.

smurray
All State
Posts: 3643
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:52 pm

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by smurray » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:36 pm

Would love an OSU/Oklahoma rematch.

User avatar
cbolt
2nd Team All State
Posts: 2386
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:20 pm
Location: Deep in an engine block

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by cbolt » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:35 am

The TTUN offense esp. with O'korn is just too bad for the Bucks to be worried about losing this game, their defense might be good enough to keep it close for awhile, but eventually will get worn down from being out on the field so much. Should be a nice comfy win for the team down south.

User avatar
dazed&confused
Mr. Ohio
Posts: 6648
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:39 am
Location: On the road making sales!

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by dazed&confused » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:22 am

It isn't going to be that easy. TTUN will come out with blood in their eyes. Could it be the Bucks will be looking ahead to Indianapolis? I think tOSU wins but it isn't going to be a cruise. Also, not to pee in anyone's Cheerios but I think Clemson beats Miami.
Browns fan. Waiting for next year since 1965

User avatar
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOP HOF
Posts: 21264
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:23 pm
Location: WAVERLY, OHIO

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:33 am

smurray wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:36 pm
Would love an OSU/Oklahoma rematch.
as would I with our d line all over and on Mayfield like a cheap set of drapes.
IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Bleeding Red
All State
Posts: 4379
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:01 am

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by Bleeding Red » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:58 am

dazed&confused wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:22 am
It isn't going to be that easy. TTUN will come out with blood in their eyes. Could it be the Bucks will be looking ahead to Indianapolis? I think tOSU wins but it isn't going to be a cruise. Also, not to pee in anyone's Cheerios but I think Clemson beats Miami.
Who has Miami played? A very bad ND team that has been exposed? Hell they almost lost vs Navy!

This game reminds me of the 3 consecutive years that we beat ttun 42- low teens.

Rumor is that Speight might make a comeback for this game. Not sure what will be worse for them.....O'Corn who is terrible or Speight that hasnt taken live snaps or hits in over a month.

The only advantage I see ttun having is this game is at the Big House. That will only get them an advantage until OSU takes the crowd out of it.

Last year was a super game but dont forget that ttun graduated/lost to the draft over 30 players. Wisconsin owned the line of scrimmage against them and I expect both of OSU's lines to do the same.

Run Dobbins and Weber, hit the dink and dunk passes (few horizontal passes I hope), get up early on them and keep their foot on the gas.

I think this year's team up north has been emotionally and physically drained at this point. Maybe Hairball will be able to get them up for the game, but talent, speed and strength should take over quickly.

smurray
All State
Posts: 3643
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:52 pm

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by smurray » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:00 am

dazed&confused wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:22 am
It isn't going to be that easy. TTUN will come out with blood in their eyes. Could it be the Bucks will be looking ahead to Indianapolis? I think tOSU wins but it isn't going to be a cruise. Also, not to pee in anyone's Cheerios but I think Clemson beats Miami.
I think Clemson beats Miami too. At that point do they put two ACC teams in?
Auburn beating Alabama will be bad because you know they will put the SEC Champion in along with one loss Bama.

User avatar
dazed&confused
Mr. Ohio
Posts: 6648
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:39 am
Location: On the road making sales!

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by dazed&confused » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:27 am

smurray wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:00 am
dazed&confused wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:22 am
It isn't going to be that easy. TTUN will come out with blood in their eyes. Could it be the Bucks will be looking ahead to Indianapolis? I think tOSU wins but it isn't going to be a cruise. Also, not to pee in anyone's Cheerios but I think Clemson beats Miami.
I think Clemson beats Miami too. At that point do they put two ACC teams in?
Auburn beating Alabama will be bad because you know they will put the SEC Champion in along with one loss Bama.
I think Bama wins out. If Clemson depants Miami, tOSU might sneak in if they punch Wisky in the throat. Also, not giving Oklahoma a pass thru
Browns fan. Waiting for next year since 1965

User avatar
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOP HOF
Posts: 21264
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:23 pm
Location: WAVERLY, OHIO

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:21 pm

remember as well Michigan had 43 seniors on it's squad last year and the bucks had 43 freshman.
IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Bleeding Red
All State
Posts: 4379
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:01 am

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by Bleeding Red » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:30 pm

Just saw that the former OSU standout WR Terry Glenn was killed in a car wreck where he was ejected from the vehicle last night. Wow.....

User avatar
cbolt
2nd Team All State
Posts: 2386
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:20 pm
Location: Deep in an engine block

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by cbolt » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:34 pm

I bet we see something on their unis now for the rest of the season, either his initials or number.

Bleeding Red
All State
Posts: 4379
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:01 am

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by Bleeding Red » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:44 pm

Hopefully. He was a tremendous player and I don't remember any off the field issues from him

Bleeding Red
All State
Posts: 4379
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:01 am

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by Bleeding Red » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:27 am

Its Tuesday and *ichigan STILL SUCKS!

GO BUCKS!

User avatar
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOP HOF
Posts: 21264
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:23 pm
Location: WAVERLY, OHIO

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:45 am

he actually was a walk on believe it or not. really hated hearing this. prayers to his family. and prayers that his wife who was with him makes it. he was clean and had a foundation called the 83 foundation, or something similar to that and either built or remodeled houses for foster kids n their families. he hit a concrete barrier and flipped their truck. he and his wife were in the truck together, I think he was ejected from the vehicle.
IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Omega
2nd Team All Conference
Posts: 1313
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: Cooley Springs, SC

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by Omega » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:00 am

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:45 am
he actually was a walk on believe it or not. really hated hearing this. prayers to his family. and prayers that his wife who was with him makes it. he was clean and had a foundation called the 83 foundation, or something similar to that and either built or remodeled houses for foster kids n their families. he hit a concrete barrier and flipped their truck. he and his wife were in the truck together, I think he was ejected from the vehicle.
Prayers indeed for the Glenn family. During his presser, even Harbaugh gave praise and condolences in behalf of Glenn.

Death unites us all. I for one would like to see the rivalry return to its pre 1969 status. A time when hate and media hype had not taken over The Game.
Get Off of My Lawn -- and Yes It is Too Loud !!!!

Geronimo
Bench
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:46 am

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by Geronimo » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:31 pm

30-20 BUCKEYES

User avatar
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOP HOF
Posts: 21264
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:23 pm
Location: WAVERLY, OHIO

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:08 pm

GERONIMO -------- NICE TO MEETCHA WELCOME TO SEOPS. I HAVE A SNEAKIN SUSPICION DOWN IN MY LOWER UNIT THAT OHIO STATE IS FLAT GONNA BLOW MICHIGAN'S HEAD GASKET. I THINK URBAN IS SO UPSET OVER THE CLEMSON, OKLAHOMA, AND IOWA DEBACLE/ LOSS THAT HE HAS INTENTIONS OF FLAT OUT OBLITERATIN THE GUYS IN THE FUNNY HELMETS.
IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

User avatar
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOP HOF
Posts: 21264
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:23 pm
Location: WAVERLY, OHIO

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:08 pm

I know they have the talent to do so. I just feel it a comin.
IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

User avatar
cbolt
2nd Team All State
Posts: 2386
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:20 pm
Location: Deep in an engine block

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by cbolt » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:03 pm

Terry Glenn has the distinction of catching Tom Brady's first touchdown pass.

Post Reply