TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Bleeding Red wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:20 pm This is actually my second trip to AA. The last trip was 4 years ago when Brady Joke went for 2 to win and obviously, that didnt happen. It was worth the trip to see the look of utter disappointment on the scUM fan's faces at the end of the game.

I have been to every OSU vs scUM game at the Horseshoe since 2006. Knock on wood OSU has won every contest vs the rivals that I have been to. I have to admit, the close game at the Out House in 2013 was fun, but I like watching the Bucks whoop that @ss to the tune of the 42-13 games better!
you have a safe trip red.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Post by ohwkGREATNESSyrio »

My final prediction osu 42-20

I AM HARMS WAY. Life is a knive fight. Bring guns for the fun.
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that would just tickle ole bait's innards great one.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

It's gameday!

I woke up in Ann Arbor and *ichigan still sucks!

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Game day for The Game.

The buildup for and the hype surrounding the contest seems subdued this year. I hope it is not a harbinger of things that may come to pass.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

As a traditionalist, I am not a fan of msome programs changing uniforms or helmets. With that said, the OSU uniforms, all whir, is not bad but I am not a fan of the helmets.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Not a fan of the Buckeyes, but those uniforms are sweet, especially the helmets.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Well end of first quarter, Michigan up 7-0 and threatening to score again. OSU simply being beat physically. Michigan wants the game more. The game is not over but OSU is just getting stomped.
Last edited by Omega on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Flat just like they were at Iowa

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
Truth&fiction
Varsity

Post by Truth&fiction »

Someone is sleep walking !!!!!

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Wow OSU has minus six total yards on offense.

Otto
JV Team

Post by Otto »

Total abandonment of the power run game. Think Dobbins has only 1 carry so far. Shameful.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

14-14 all at half. Barrett took the team on his shoulders and willed the team to two touchdowns. State seems to have another case of the disappearing running backs. Defense playing better but Michigan still holding their own on the line of scrimmage.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

21-20 State after 3. Barrett out. A Haskins legend in the making ?

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Just need to hang on and see what happens next week. Deee-fense!

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

31-20 final for the Bucks. Not pretty but Michigan self destructed in the end. Credit Michigan, they came to play but O'Korn could not get it done in the 4th. Haskins cemented his starting role next year with three scoring drives. I am still mystified with Urban's offensive scheme, but a win is a win

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

after the 1st quarter of the Michigan game where ohio state had -6 yards of offense. I told mrs. bait to put my crow in the ohi state crockpot slathered in kc masterpiece and turn it up on high and stir real quick. thankfully I have a whole crock pot full of premium crow from the bird feeders at the baitcave here from sunny lake white in waverly slathered in kc masterpiece, if'n any Michigan fans are hungry. bring yer own bucket and you can have the whole dang pot.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm telling you our o-line blocking was horrible, and our tackling was worse. the 1st quarter our secondary couldn't find a shadow. thankfully o'korn couldn't hit water if he fell out of the jon boat in the 1st quarter as he overthrew player after player. why kick balls out of bounds on kickoffs, and barrett got hurt running instead of sliding, but we have 2 all American type running backs. and urban again looked like he ate a bad meal and was throwing it up and had to re-chew it the whole game. he didn't look like the leader of ohio state football, he looked like a man on the verge of a panic attack. get yer head up and be a leader man. your team feeds off of your emotions be fiery , be fierce and positive and most of all a teacher on the sidelines instead of bending over like you just had your butt whipped. and down 14-0. and we're having delays of games and running out every second of the clock. Michigan state could not deal with our hurry up. and we did nearly none of it today. 4th and one and you're in the shotgun, really. line it up under center and follow price with running backs pushing you. woody would have been cringing. I've seen several games where we were outcoached. and we need to get a handle on that. --------------------- enough of that Michigan is college's winningest program and everybody struggles to beat them ask john cooper. but you can't play down to people's level. if you are elite prove it. ------------- but a fine effort by the wolverines, but now onto bigger n better things. and Wisconsin's o-line is a freakin huge tsunami of cheddar that will shove you to the fence. and they are tough and well coached. Indianapolis will be rockin in perfect weather conditions next week and we better be ready from jump street. instead of playing from behind. kinda getting fed up watchin it. urban needs to have a check up from the neck up and lead like a leader.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

alabama mike wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:15 pm As a traditionalist, I am not a fan of msome programs changing uniforms or helmets. With that said, the OSU uniforms, all whir, is not bad but I am not a fan of the helmets.
I hear ya I hated em. and you don't mess with tradition, especially in the biggest game of the year. jersey sales ain't that important to me. be traditional.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:04 pm
alabama mike wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:15 pm As a traditionalist, I am not a fan of msome programs changing uniforms or helmets. With that said, the OSU uniforms, all whir, is not bad but I am not a fan of the helmets.
I hear ya I hated em. and you don't mess with tradition, especially in the biggest game of the year. jersey sales ain't that important to me. be traditional.
You should be able to look quick and know what team it is. Then it is a surprise all the trouble the FBI found in NCAA Basketball. Would not be surprised to have teams wear one uniform for pregame and change for the first half then change again at halftime.

Return to “College Sports”