TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WHAT SAY YA'LL. HERE WE GO BABY !!!!!!!!!!! IT'S MICHIGAN WEEK. WISCONSIN HANDLED MICHIGAN AS WE NEEDED, AND OHIO STATE FORMED A TSUNAMI OVER ALL OVER THE ILLINI DEFENSE. THROW EVERYTHING OUT THE WINDERS NOW. IT'S OHIO STATE --- MICHIGAN WEEK. MICHIGAN WILL BE FIRED UP AFTER A BIG LOSS TO WISKY, AND WILL BE LOOKIN TO CATCH OHIO STATE GLOATIN OVER AN INFLATED WIN OVER AN INFERIOR ILLINI TEAM. IT APPREARS TO ME URBAN HAS EM HITTING ON ALL CYLINDERS. ANYBODY THINKS THIS WON'T BE AN OLE FASHION SLOBBER KNOCKER WELL THEY DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THIS SERIES. AND THIS YEAR IT'S AT THE BIG HOUSE.

WHAT SAY YA'LL HERE OHIO STATE N MICHIGAN FANS.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Omega
SEOPS H

Re: TEE IT UP OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN 2017.

Post by Omega »

State travels to Ann Arbor coming off a big but somewhat unimpressive win over Illinois. Michigan returns home after a beat down at Wisky and may be without their starting QB Peters due to a head injury. If the OSU team that beat Sparty shows up, the Bucks win. If the undisciplined Buckeye team shows, they will lose. This is not a game OSU can win on talent alone. That, and the law of averages say Michigan is way overdue for a win in the series. Michigan confirms the Bucks are not a play off team: UM 16 OSU 13.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Screw Xichigan!

O'Corn sucks as a QB and is turnover prone. If OSUs front 7 play get after hiX, it will be a very hard gaXe for hiX to throw the ball effectively.

Osu 42
Xichigan 13
Last edited by Bleeding Red on Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Meatchicken have some running backs hurting as well as QB

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Mister Bee
Varsity

Post by Mister Bee »

OSU should win. If they do, then Harbaugh is on borrowed time.

OSU 24 Michigan 14

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Post by ohwkGREATNESSyrio »

Okorn will be on his ass crying like a baby multiple times! harbaugh eats 4 buggers! Bichigan returns 1 kick fairly decent.

OHIO STATE WINS BY 4 TDS

I AM HARMS WAY. Life is a knive fight. Bring guns for the fun.
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Omega wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:46 pm State travels to Ann Arbor coming off a big but somewhat unimpressive win over Illinois. Michigan returns home after a beat down at Wisky and may be without their starting QB Peters due to a head injury. If the OSU team that beat Sparty shows up, the Bucks win. If the undisciplined Buckeye team shows, they will lose. This is not a game OSU can win on talent alone. That, and the law of averages say Michigan is way overdue for a win in the series. Michigan confirms the Bucks are not a play off team: UM 16 OSU 13.
OH SNAP OLE BUDDY, N I WAS JUST FILLIN OUT YER CHRISTMAS CARD. I SURE HOPE YOU IS WRONG MAN. I'M GOING OUT ON A LIMB HERE, AND I'M TAKING THE BUCKEYES TO JUST FLAT OUT LIGHT UP MICHIGAN AND HAND IT ONE OF IT'S MOST EMBARRESSING LOSSES EVER.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I WANNA SEE JIMBO WHINING THE WHOLE GAME, THROWING STUFF, HIS ARMS STUCK OUT AND TRYING TO GRAB ANY OFFICIAL THAT HE CAN PLEAD WITH.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:22 am
Omega wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:46 pm State travels to Ann Arbor coming off a big but somewhat unimpressive win over Illinois. Michigan returns home after a beat down at Wisky and may be without their starting QB Peters due to a head injury. If the OSU team that beat Sparty shows up, the Bucks win. If the undisciplined Buckeye team shows, they will lose. This is not a game OSU can win on talent alone. That, and the law of averages say Michigan is way overdue for a win in the series. Michigan confirms the Bucks are not a play off team: UM 16 OSU 13.
OH SNAP OLE BUDDY, N I WAS JUST FILLIN OUT YER CHRISTMAS CARD. I SURE HOPE YOU IS WRONG MAN. I'M GOING OUT ON A LIMB HERE, AND I'M TAKING THE BUCKEYES TO JUST FLAT OUT LIGHT UP MICHIGAN AND HAND IT ONE OF IT'S MOST EMBARRESSING LOSSES EVER.
I do think the Bucks can win and win big, yet my doubt is three fold. First is these sets of numbers: 1969 and 24-12. I was there when Bo and Michigan defeated the OSU team of the century. Second, Ohio State's player and coaching staff propensity to make mental errors. Third, Michigan is simply due to win. The old law of averages thing. YTB, I am a pessimist at heart. I can't help it.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

What team shows up for the Buckeyes ? Go Buckeyes /

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The game where records mean nothing and no name players can make big plays to be remembered forever. For OSU to win just come out and play like against Illinois. Playing their game scoring and putting UM down by 14 points early and just pounding them. No running mouths or picking fights or idiot targeting. Play hard do your job as a team. UM needs some breaks to spark them to over play and produce points. Should be 30 points plus win for the Bucks but could be a loss by 12.

Heard on TV the former Buckeye Eli Apple is not playing today because his mother had brain surgery this Thursday.

baseball16
All Conference

Post by baseball16 »

If OSU Defense shows up ( Covers the TE's and RB's) 31-10

If OSU Defense does not show up (Does not cover the TE's or RB's) TTUN 35-OSU 31

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Mister Bee wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:29 am OSU should win. If they do, then Harbaugh is on borrowed time.

OSU 24 Michigan 14
If OSU wins I look for hardball to pack it up himself. Will be looking to get back in the pro after the season is over. Maybe he can be the QB for the Browns. :P :P

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Post by ohwkGREATNESSyrio »

I'm not gonna ruin this thread by posting funnys YTB so keep an eye on my i hate bichigan thread!

I AM HARMS WAY. Life is a knive fight. Bring guns for the fun.
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

OSU knows what went wrong at Iowa and will not repeat that. The Buckeyes will be all business this week and will take care of that team up north. Ohio State’s defense will shut down the *ich offense as they wreck havoc on the QB.
Barrett, Weber, Dobbins & Co. will pile up the rushing yards on the overrated Wolverine defense.

Buckeyes will be heading to Indianapolis with a Big Ten Championship in site along with a shot at the 4th playoff spot.

Nothing has changed:
* Alabama win out and Auburn & Georgia are out.
* Miami must beat Clemson and Clemson is out.
* Oklahoma win out - no other Big 12 is in.
* OSU beats Wisconsin and Wisky is out.
* OSU in over Notre Dame because of resume and Conference Championship.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Alabama vs OSU
Miami vs Oklahoma

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

noreply66 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:28 pm Alabama vs OSU
Miami vs Oklahoma
Indeed, if they all win out.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Would love an OSU/Oklahoma rematch.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

The TTUN offense esp. with O'korn is just too bad for the Bucks to be worried about losing this game, their defense might be good enough to keep it close for awhile, but eventually will get worn down from being out on the field so much. Should be a nice comfy win for the team down south.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

It isn't going to be that easy. TTUN will come out with blood in their eyes. Could it be the Bucks will be looking ahead to Indianapolis? I think tOSU wins but it isn't going to be a cruise. Also, not to pee in anyone's Cheerios but I think Clemson beats Miami.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse

Return to “College Sports”