2017 BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP OHIO STATE VS. WISCONSIN.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

2017 BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP OHIO STATE VS. WISCONSIN.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WHAT SAY YA'LL HERE.

after the 1st quarter of the Michigan game where ohio state had -6 yards of offense. I told mrs. bait to put my crow in the ohi state crockpot slathered in kc masterpiece and turn it up on high and stir real quick. thankfully I have a whole crock pot full of premium crow from the bird feeders at the baitcave here from sunny lake white in waverly slathered in kc masterpiece, if'n any Michigan fans are hungry. bring yer own bucket and you can have the whole dang pot.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: 2017 BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP OHIO STATE VS. WISCONSIN.

I'm telling you our o-line blocking was horrible, and our tackling was worse. the 1st quarter our secondary couldn't find a shadow. thankfully o'korn couldn't hit water if he fell out of the jon boat in the 1st quarter as he overthrew player after player. why kick balls out of bounds on kickoffs, and barrett got hurt running instead of sliding, but we have 2 all American type running backs. and urban again looked like he ate a bad meal and was throwing it up and had to re-chew it the whole game. he didn't look like the leader of ohio state football, he looked like a man on the verge of a panic attack. get yer head up and be a leader man. your team feeds off of your emotions be fiery , be fierce and positive and most of all a teacher on the sidelines instead of bending over like you just had your butt whipped. and down 14-0. and we're having delays of games and running out every second of the clock. Michigan state could not deal with our hurry up. and we did nearly none of it today. 4th and one and you're in the shotgun, really. line it up under center and follow price with running backs pushing you. woody would have been cringing. I've seen several games where we were outcoached. and we need to get a handle on that. --------------------- enough of that Michigan is college's winningest program and everybody struggles to beat them ask john cooper. but you can't play down to people's level. if you are elite prove it. ------------- but a fine effort by the wolverines, but now onto bigger n better things. and Wisconsin's o-line is a freakin huge tsunami of cheddar that will shove you to the fence. and they are tough and well coached. Indianapolis will be rockin in perfect weather conditions next week and we better be ready from jump street. instead of playing from behind. kinda getting fed up watchin it. urban needs to have a check up from the neck up and lead like a leader.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Well with Bama losing, Ohio State is just about locked out of the CFP, but the Bucks can still spoil Wisconsin's shot at the playoffs and claim the BIG Championship. Wisky will use power running to control the clock and score. State must play as they did against Sparty to have a chance. Barrett's injury may put some intrigue into the game. All that and Bucky Badger has some payback due against OSU.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Post by ohwkGREATNESSyrio »

I hope they hand us notre dame! Ohio state by 17

I AM HARMS WAY. Life is a knive fight. Bring guns for the fun.
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Beating Wisky for a BIG championship and a NY6 bowl game will make for a great year for Ohio State. Honestly the CFP was just a pipe dream after the embarrassment at Iowa. The Buckeyes are not one of the top four teams in the country despite what their recruiting rankings say.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Omega wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:15 pm Beating Wisky for a BIG championship and a NY6 bowl game will make for a great year for Ohio State. Honestly the CFP was just a pipe dream after the embarrassment at Iowa. The Buckeyes are not one of the top four teams in the country despite what their recruiting rankings say.
And neither is Bama. Played one ranked team and looked bad.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

dang I thought this had been deleted , like to never found it. bring on bucky the badger.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Omega wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:08 pm Well with Bama losing, Ohio State is just about locked out of the CFP, but the Bucks can still spoil Wisconsin's shot at the playoffs and claim the BIG Championship. Wisky will use power running to control the clock and score. State must play as they did against Sparty to have a chance. Barrett's injury may put some intrigue into the game. All that and Bucky Badger has some payback due against OSU.
2 weeks ago when I saw auburn destroy Georgia I said on here they would beat bama. I just felt they were the better team of the 2. but it probably hosed the buckeyes that they got beat. but we had our chances we got nobody to blame but us. just have to beat wisky fer the big ten title and keep our fingers crossed. barrett got hurt pregame running into a cameraman, this really chafs ole bait's butt. no call for them being there. especially with the zoom on them high tech camera things that could detect a booger in your nose behind a clump of hair that could choke a Clydesdale horse. absolutely uncalled for.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Omega wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:15 pm Beating Wisky for a BIG championship and a NY6 bowl game will make for a great year for Ohio State. Honestly the CFP was just a pipe dream after the embarrassment at Iowa. The Buckeyes are not one of the top four teams in the country despite what their recruiting rankings say.
I agree, that was the hair that broke the camel's back.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Omega wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:08 pm Well with Bama losing, Ohio State is just about locked out of the CFP, but the Bucks can still spoil Wisconsin's shot at the playoffs and claim the BIG Championship. Wisky will use power running to control the clock and score. State must play as they did against Sparty to have a chance. Barrett's injury may put some intrigue into the game. All that and Bucky Badger has some payback due against OSU.
Are you serious? Who has Bama beaten? Their schedule is terrible. They are definitely NOT a lock for the playoffs.

Buckeyes have a 60% chance of getting in with a win against Wisky.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

To the game......

Haskins is a bigger offensive threat than JT (too inconsistent).

Linebackers must play much better, especially coverage in space. Tackling MUST improve.

OSU 24
Wisky 21

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Agree about the backers. That's how Sooners and Iowa beat them (Indiana exploited it, too).

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

As long as Wisconsin doesn't cut the cheese out on the field all day the Bucks should win.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Alabama has beaten no one, their strength of scheduled stinks. I say the Buckeyes will have a better chance at the 4th spot with a win over top 4 Wisconsin.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

This will be a dogfight. Wisconsin has to be aware everyone is writing them off. One idea, can we play both QBs? Different looks keeps Bucky Badger off balance

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Should Ohio State beat Wisconsin consider the FACTS:

ALABAMA BEST WINS:
LSU 9-3
Miss State 8-4
LONE LOSS:
Auburn 10-2 top 4

OHIO STATE BEST WINS:
Wisconsin 12-0 top 4
Penn State 10-2 top 10
Mich State 9-3 top 20
Michigan 8-4 greatest rivalry in college football in the Big House
TWO LOSSES:
Oklahoma 11-1 top 4
Iowa 7-5 at Iowa

OHIO STATE with a much tougher strength of schedule and better resume - even with the 2nd loss.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

All the negative comments coming out against Coach Shiano could pick up steam and be negative in Columbus. Sure some groups will protest him Coaching for the Bucks. As well as when they make the trip to Indy.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

smurray wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:47 pm Alabama has beaten no one, their strength of scheduled stinks. I say the Buckeyes will have a better chance at the 4th spot with a win over top 4 Wisconsin.
Sort of worries me about Auburn winning yesterday. Don't know if OSU will move up now. I did see them moving ahead of Auburn if Bammer won, now there is two more team, bammer and Auburn with just one Loss it might be difficult.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

noreply66 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:17 pm
smurray wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:47 pm Alabama has beaten no one, their strength of scheduled stinks. I say the Buckeyes will have a better chance at the 4th spot with a win over top 4 Wisconsin.
Sort of worries me about Auburn winning yesterday. Don't know if OSU will move up now. I did see them moving ahead of Auburn if Bammer won, now there is two more team, bammer and Auburn with just one Loss it might be difficult.
I agree and that will be the argument, Ohio State/Alabama.
But if Auburn can make it in with 2 losses why not Ohio State. Both would be conference champions while Alabama was 3rd in their conference. Ohio State would have a far better resume as well with wins over undefeated top 4 Wisconsin, 2 loss top 10 Penn State, top 20 Michigan State and a win in the Big House (at *ichigan).
Yes, the Iowa loss was not good but they did end 7-5. * Auburn lost to LSU who lost to Troy.

A big wrench could be thrown in this thing if TCU beats Oklahoma - what then????

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

farmer wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:04 pm All the negative comments coming out against Coach Shiano could pick up steam and be negative in Columbus. Sure some groups will protest him Coaching for the Bucks. As well as when they make the trip to Indy.
Given the problems with Ohio States defense that play into Wisconsin's strengths (Iowa on steroids), the Buckeyes do not need any distractions.

Return to “College Sports”