Cotton Bowl (12/29): #8 USC 7 vs. #5 Ohio State 24

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Cotton Bowl (12/29): #8 USC 7 vs. #5 Ohio State 24

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

heck yes I want to see them win.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Re: Cotton Bowl (12/29): #8 USC vs. #5 Ohio State

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:16 pm This will be the only bowl game i watch... Including the playoffs.
I must admit i have went against this statement i have became really interested in the big10 being perfect

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:51 pm I feel differently I feel ohio state the way they played yesterday could have had a great showing in a playoff game. offense humming in 1st half. defense the whole game was on point second half sloppy in the secondary.special teams were great. but you don't need to score a ton of points if you ain't giving up any. I like what urban said, they asked him if he was disappointed by not being in the final 4. he said no we are not disappointed, we are devastated.
The Clemson I’m watching tonight would not have beaten the Buckeyes, no way shape or form.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Omega wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:46 pm Clemson would have rolled Ohio State again. The Bucks lucked out by missing the playoffs.
The Clemson I’m watching tonight would not have beaten the Buckeyes.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

buckeyes were too much for the Trojans.....flying all over the field.......creating turnovers......capitalizing on mistakes.......yeah they could have handled Clemson.........hopefuly this young group stays for 2-3 years and build a team of veterans.........but I say the mighty dollar will trump that wish

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

smurray wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:57 pm
Omega wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:46 pm Clemson would have rolled Ohio State again. The Bucks lucked out by missing the playoffs.
The Clemson I’m watching tonight would not have beaten the Buckeyes.
Clemson was a disappointment

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I feel the same way. I felt as the buckeyes played they could have competed for a title. they scored enough points, and the defense and special teams were there. we saw the team we expected to see all year. that team could have competed with any one of them. especially the way the defense preformed.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

If you think Ohio State would compete against Alabama (which let's face it, will thump Georgia) , go on record here and now. As much as we hate to admit it, Saban is the gold standard.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

according to Dabo Sweeny Urban Meyer is on his last half of his career

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

dazed&confused wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:23 am If you think Ohio State would compete against Alabama (which let's face it, will thump Georgia) , go on record here and now. As much as we hate to admit it, Saban is the gold standard.
oh I couldn't agree with you more.love him or loathe him saban is the king, arguably the best ever. no denying that here but urban has 3 titles as well. I think the team that showed up against penn state and Michigan state showed up. I honestly think had our defense held up we could have played with any team in the final 4. and as much as I have loved watching jt barrett. I have been equally as frustrated. we have had the fire power, maybe too much and the off. co-ordinators the past couple of years have not known what to do with it. so yes i'll go on record and say I think we could have. but hey, I was wrong one other time. ((lol, like my prediction on ohio state/Clemson last year)). but you don't have to score 50 points if defense and special team play like they have in several games.

Return to “College Sports”