OZONE Article on Joe Burrows

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: OZONE Article on Joe Burrows

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

it'd be my luck I'd get a couple of big ole buckeye tattoos on my big ole Caucasian body. then i'd get a call to transfer and start at florida a&m or tuskeegee and get looked at like a turd in the punchbowl.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:41 am it'd be my luck I'd get a couple of big ole buckeye tattoos on my big ole Caucasian body. then i'd get a call to transfer and start at florida a&m or tuskeegee and get looked at like a turd in the punchbowl.
See: Danny Clark. Big OSU tattoo, then decommitted and went to Kentucky.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

I hear Martel is better than Haskins and then if OSU hangs on with Emory Jones Burrows will def. never see the field. Landing Jones may have took a hit with the most recent QB commit. Jones’ tweet about it didn’t look good.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

se-alum wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:07 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:41 am it'd be my luck I'd get a couple of big ole buckeye tattoos on my big ole Caucasian body. then i'd get a call to transfer and start at florida a&m or tuskeegee and get looked at like a turd in the punchbowl.
See: Danny Clark. Big OSU tattoo, then decommitted and went to Kentucky.
it absolutely happens.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

smurray wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:06 pm I hear Martel is better than Haskins and then if OSU hangs on with Emory Jones Burrows will def. never see the field. Landing Jones may have took a hit with the most recent QB commit. Jones’ tweet about it didn’t look good.
I seen him play a few games on espn I think it was bishop Gorman and that will be a duel smurray between him and haskins, and I think burrows may be the odd man out, as talented and awesome as he is. hope burrows is successful at whatever decision he makes. in the end it's all about the education. but I'd hate to see a possible nfl talent not get a chance to shine. and transferring may be the only way. because he's already been there 2 years. and urban will keep stacking them up at every position.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

especially at the qb slot.

Return to “College Sports”